Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 64. (Read 50841 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Do I understand correctly that reports should be submitted here on this form - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWZXX5tAkVPS3-6f6BRSeWyodGRHAMUjmZPq2480sggdQ13w/viewform?usp=sf_link ?
Are not you filling in the tables?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Soon, we'll announce it here!
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
when is the next list for T-shirts coming up??
copper member
Activity: 1904
Merit: 254
When do the payouts of the twitter campaign start?

Hello,

we start distributing our Tokens from September 29th, the entire process will take about three weeks. Thank you.

thank you for your response. Is there a maximum amount of tweets per day/week that can be done for the twitter campaign? or do you pay the same amount per tweet/retweet, regardless of the amount?
Activity: 168
When do the payouts of the twitter campaign start?

Hello,

we start distributing our Tokens from September 29th, the entire process will take about three weeks. Thank you.
Indonesian Verson of our Main Ad

Activity: 644
Merit: 299
Keep in mind, if you post a picture, with you wearing the Tio T-shirt, you'll get 50 Tio. If your picture gets up to 1000 Likes on Facebook or Twitter, you'll receive an additional 100 Tio and this automatically enters you into our banner campaign.

So guys, share your love with those who posted their picture already! Smiley

my t-shirt still in germany its still coming to Nigeria

Give it some time. A participant from Nigeria just received his T-shirt yesterday, although we posted it already on the 23rd of August.

i'm expecting mine too in Nigeria  Grin

My fellow Naija Ninjas. Don't worry you guys will receive yours. I got mine delivered few days ago. It is lovely to be in such an interesting project like Tio. However, that tracker may not give the right information as the information I still have presently on it is that my product is at customs in Germany Grin even when it is with me right now. Apparently, the tracker stopped tracking from the German border.
Activity: 238
T-shirts have not arrived yet
25% Bonus Sale ends Today. Don't miss this Chance. To contribute follow this link: https://tokens.tiotourguides.com We accept paypal!
I say thank you for the arrival of T-shirts. You have kept your promise. Once again I say thank you. hopefully TIO success always.good luck

Great! we can't wait to see the picture. And 25% Bonus ends in 36 hours, if you havent bought. You Should!

Im so excited and cant wait to receive mine. This project is soo much big and i like the team of dev, because they are all accommodating every concerns of the community. Keep it up guys and let the community bring the glory for this wonderful project. God Bless Smiley Smiley

Thank you, This is a project that will stand the test of time!

25% Bonus is now open Ends 24hours. Profit Margin on this token on the exchange will be huge. Don't Miss Out! To purchase tokens, go to https://tokens.tiotourguides.com

Follow us - Get paid + Get a free Shirt. What do you have to lose?

https://www.facebook.com/Tio-Tour-Guides-116261689027221/

https://twitter.com/TioTourGuides
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I say thank you for the arrival of T-shirts. You have kept your promise. Once again I say thank you. hopefully TIO success always.good luck

Great! we can't wait to see the picture. And 25% Bonus ends in 36 hours, if you havent bought. You Should!

Im so excited and cant wait to receive mine. This project is soo much big and i like the team of dev, because they are all accommodating every concerns of the community. Keep it up guys and let the community bring the glory for this wonderful project. God Bless Smiley Smiley

Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Keep in mind, if you post a picture, with you wearing the Tio T-shirt, you'll get 50 Tio. If your picture gets up to 1000 Likes on Facebook or Twitter, you'll receive an additional 100 Tio and this automatically enters you into our banner campaign.

Give it some time. A participant from Nigeria just received his T-shirt yesterday, although we posted it already on the 23rd of August.

i'm expecting mine too in Nigeria  Grin

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

We're posting the next round of T-shirts soon! Please check your postal address again, make sure it's correct.
I've tracked some of the T-shirts and realized, that a lot of you guys have already received their T-shirts, but didn't let us know yet. Undecided
Come on, even if you don't feel like sharing your picture with you wearing the shirt, at least let us know, that you've received it Wink

Not yet received the shirt. I'm still expecting it

Don't worry you'll get it soon enough...Might also be stuck at the local post office in your country.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I've tracked some of the T-shirts and realized, that a lot of you guys have already received their T-shirts, but didn't let us know yet. Undecided
Come on, even if you don't feel like sharing your picture with you wearing the shirt, at least let us know, that you've received it Wink

Not yet received the shirt. I'm still expecting it
Pages:
Jump to: