Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 65. (Read 50841 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I've tracked some of the T-shirts and realized, that a lot of you guys have already received their T-shirts, but didn't let us know yet. Undecided
Come on, even if you don't feel like sharing your picture with you wearing the shirt, at least let us know, that you've received it Wink

Hello,I Joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign,but I'm not see my profil in table Cry
Most likely I incorrectly filled the questionnaire and specified a link to without a profile, maybe because of this ..

I keep statistics and write down all the links, can I re-fill the table and provide correct data and links? If so, are they counted?
I am close and interesting topic of tourism in general, so I really liked your project, thank you for your attention.

Hello,

No worries, you can sign up in the google forms again and paste your activity links and of course, your work until now will be counted.

Oh, thank you so much!  Wink Smiley

You're very welcome  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hello,I Joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign,but I'm not see my profil in table Cry
Most likely I incorrectly filled the questionnaire and specified a link to without a profile, maybe because of this ..

I keep statistics and write down all the links, can I re-fill the table and provide correct data and links? If so, are they counted?
I am close and interesting topic of tourism in general, so I really liked your project, thank you for your attention.

Hello,

No worries, you can sign up in the google forms again and paste your activity links and of course, your work until now will be counted.

Oh, thank you so much!  Wink Smiley
Activity: 224

25% Bonus is now open. Profit Margin on this token on the exchange will be huge. To purchase tokens, go to https://tokens.tiotourguides.com

Follow us - Get paid + Get a free Shirt. What do you have to lose?

https://www.facebook.com/Tio-Tour-Guides-116261689027221/

https://twitter.com/TioTourGuides

Hello,

Our Bonus Sale at 25% off the price ends SOON! Go quickly! Buy your Tokens now @: https://tokens.tiotourguides.com

Don't miss out on this!! With us you even have the option of buying with paypal.
Activity: 616
Merit: 107

@daianapotter

Could you please remove your activity links, that you have posted on our Bounty thread. We don't want the thread to be filled up with those links.
Don't worry, if you have always been filling in your links in the google form, we'll take our time and count them and pay you accordingly.

Thank you
dev i have sent PM...please check..how to get tshirt?

Pm sent.
Activity: 418
Hi ^^ I want to report my like until today ^_^

And I remember well there was two post that say "dont like it" so i didnt

I will make the update in the formularie too and the one in youtube i read that there was a new video Tongue
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
Looking forward to the next list, I hope, I get this great t-shirt Smiley
i want free t-shirt
number spreadsheet : #59
postal code               : 46394

And it's more than just a T-shirt, it's more payment to take a Picture with T-Shirt and you enter into our Lottery Draw and through the Banner Campaign. A lot of other doors open with receiving the T-shirt. So make your address is correctly written.

Did you put in other parts of your postal address in the form beyound

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i want free t-shirt
number spreadsheet fb       : #59
number spreadsheet twitter : 71
postal code               : 46394

When will the next list of t shirts be out. I hope you noted my submission.

We're still trying to get participants to adjust their postal addresses, a lot of them are incomplete. In which Bounty are you participating in and what's your spreadsheet number,please?

Good Day,

I have emailed Jerald to ask for some updates. I think his busy for it was already 4 days ago. Smiley

Sorry what email, did you send your. Maybe it wasnt delivered, can you PM this account your email address ands the email you sent it to! Thank you!

Thanks for the quick reply but it was already answered. Im so greatfull  to be part of this HUGE and AMAZING project. Also excited to this great coin in exchanges. Good luck to the team and DEV. Cheers Smiley Smiley

Thank you for participating. Those who get our tokens from this stage will be singing once when are on the exchange, beyound the Great idea, and marketing plot that we have designed to continue to entrap the world into what we are doing. This is a token with a small supply. So it's going to be a rare, and the height of the price in the exchange is anybody's guess.

Those not taking advantage, buying the tokens at this stage are really doing a Bad Math.

I answered you on the ANN thread.

Put your Postal Address in the Bounty form. And it's more than just a T-shirt, it's more payment to take a Picture with T-Shirt and you enter into our Lottery Draw and through the Banner Campaign. A lot of other doors open with receiving the T-shirt. So make your address is correctly written.
Activity: 406
Activity: 490
When will the next list of t shirts be out. I hope you noted my submission.

We're still trying to get participants to adjust their postal addresses, a lot of them are incomplete. In which Bounty are you participating in and what's your spreadsheet number,please?

Good Day,

I have emailed Jerald to ask for some updates. I think his busy for it was already 4 days ago. Smiley

Sorry what email, did you send your. Maybe it wasnt delivered, can you PM this account your email address ands the email you sent it to! Thank you!

Thanks for the quick reply but it was already answered. Im so greatfull  to be part of this HUGE and AMAZING project. Also excited to this great coin in exchanges. Good luck to the team and DEV. Cheers Smiley Smiley
One question, I have to put every retweet on the form?

Hello,

there's a section in the form now, where you can just paste your activity links, once a while, but yes, every action should be listed in the form.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: