Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 77. (Read 50841 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

We are working hard on making Tio a very revlelant company. Beyond our Social Platform, we are also going to be launching Tio Tour Media (A Media Magazine for Tourist, Tour Guides and Tour Operators)  and Tio Entertainment Network ( A Movie and Music Production and Distribution Company), all of which will only be accepting Tio as a payment tool.

This coin will be a promising one. I will be waiting for its launch and its progress. As i can see this project is amusing, TIO as a payment tools for all the tours you needed without using fiat is more convenient for the tourist. Frankly speaking I am excited on the result of this. Keep up the good work dev. Good luck Smiley

Thank you so much. We are working our hardest and we know we will make all of you guys proud.

ICO starts in about 5 hours, theres only 581 ETH hard cap, you should buy some too, we would love it more if those who believe in our project grow with us and profit with us too. And do make sure you have filled in your postal address correctly we would love to send you our T-Shirt.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
We are working hard on making Tio a very revlelant company. Beyond our Social Platform, we are also going to be launching Tio Tour Media (A Media Magazine for Tourist, Tour Guides and Tour Operators)  and Tio Entertainment Network ( A Movie and Music Production and Distribution Company), all of which will only be accepting Tio as a payment tool.

This coin will be a promising one. I will be waiting for its launch and its progress. As i can see this project is amusing, TIO as a payment tools for all the tours you needed without using fiat is more convenient for the tourist. Frankly speaking I am excited on the result of this. Keep up the good work dev. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 168
I just joined twitter campaign this project. Judging from its target market targeting tourists as if this project would run very successfully. thanks so much dev.

apologies, I mistakenly responded to you on our ANN page.

Thank you very much for joining. Yes, we're working very hard, this is going to be a successful project. Nevertheless, there's a huge profit potential for investors, if they buy our Tokens during this final batch of our ICO, which starts tomorrow. Hopefully you get to participate.
Activity: 126
I just joined twitter campaign this project. Judging from its target market targeting tourists as if this project would run very successfully. thanks so much dev.
Hello everyone,

we've just updated our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on our website, to make it easier for everyone to understand, especially for those, who aren't quite familiar with the "Cryptocurrency world" yet.

Here's the link to the FAQ: https://tiotourguides.com/faq/
Hi. Joined FB and youtube.
Special thank's for test post, you made my day(or people, that don't see red inscription) Grin

Hey there,

thank you for joining and welcome to our community. About the test post, I know right, really funny,lol Cheesy Anyhow, we look at it from a positive point of view, seems like people can't wait to retweet whatever we post. Smiley
Activity: 238
Hi. Joined FB and youtube.
Special thank's for test post, you made my day(or people, that don't see red inscription) Grin
is there require to every participant pm to dev every week?

No, you just have to fill the bounty form, twice a week
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
is there require to every participant pm to dev every week?
Hello there. Are we going to write all the tweets and posts here?

Hey truncus,

no, you'll have to fill in the google form every time you participate (tweets/retweet/post/share...)since we're only paying twice a week, you should just fill in the form twice a week.

Would you please check out page 1 of our Bounty thread, for more information and to find the links to the google forms.

Don't hesitate to ask any further questions.

Thank you.
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
Hello there. Are we going to write all the tweets and posts here?
i have join twitter bounty

thanks and goodluck

Thank you for Joining and welcome to the community.
Activity: 140
i have join twitter bounty

thanks and goodluck
ICO bench has just rated our ICO 4 out of 5 Points.We are very grateful! Together we can change the way the world goes on tours.

Hello
I want to change ETH address please
I joined twitter & facebook campaign
No sheet 25 & 22
Thanks you

Hello Deekey,

we've already changed your ETH address to:  0x21e70feE23868b5C84e3cFA093990cCC1Eb5D02f

Thank you.

Confirmed! it's been changed! Hope you filled in your postal address correctly.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello
No sheet 25 & 22
Thanks you

Hello Deekey,

we've already changed your ETH address to:  0x21e70feE23868b5C84e3cFA093990cCC1Eb5D02f

Thank you.
Activity: 154
Hello
No sheet 25 & 22
Thanks you
joined twitter campaign. thanks

Thank you for joining and welcome to our community. Please make sure your posting address was filled in correctly other wise we can not post you your free shirt.
Pages:
Jump to: