Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 79. (Read 50841 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
how many likes we can do daily on facebook and how many retweet we can do daily?

We are only paying for two likes per week. However, you can give us free likes for running a cool project, or what do you think?

Got it and how many retweet and original post per week?
I joined twitter and facebook campaign. project is very interested. Dev i have question what hashtag required for post and how you will count post. is there any report for posts facebook or any example for post? i just wanna clarify. i don't want trash post. whats why i just asking.

thank you

Thank you for joining, all you have to do is fill in our form everytime you do an activity. Make sure you fill in your postal address correctly, so we can send you a T-shirt. Without our Tshirts you can not participate in our T shirt or Banner Campaign or even enter into our lottery draw.

i understand without T-shirt i can not apply t-shirt campaign and banner campaign. thank you for giving t shirt.

is there any week report on form or report our retweets report or post report here? if yes then guide me.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
how many likes we can do daily on facebook and how many retweet we can do daily?

We are only paying for two likes per week. However, you can give us free likes for running a cool project, or what do you think?
And Yes, we will be accepting Paypal payments and Debit/Credit Cards.
Activity: 168
Joined Social Media Bounty facebook and twitter campaig, but i have question. Should i make a report for facebook and twitter like,repost,retweet, and tweet..?

Thank you for joining our community.

Yes, you'll have to fill in the google form to participate in our campaigns, if you want to get paid accordingly. Please go to page 1 of our Bounty thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbountytiore-innovating-the-tour-guides-operators-sector-on-etherdelta-2066861) for more information and also to find the link to the google forms.

Please feel free to ask any further questions.
Thank you.
Activity: 336
Joined Social Media Bounty facebook and twitter campaig, but i have question. Should i make a report for facebook and twitter like,repost,retweet, and tweet..?
My old ETH account joined in bounty was hacked
So please change my current ETH in your bounty campaign to the new ETH:
0x3C8db391520aA069cDf32b2aFAD577C44E82dd58

Facebook: @toanagv
Twitter: fashion365days
and Translation

Thank you

Cryptonvn83, you were amongst those in the First Batch of t-shirts posted yesterday, check ANN page for more info. Sure, will update your ETH address.
Thank you for your info. Updated on my local thread too

You' re welcome and Thank you too!
Activity: 126

and Translation

Thank you

Cryptonvn83, you were amongst those in the First Batch of t-shirts posted yesterday, check ANN page for more info. Sure, will update your ETH address.
Thank you for your info. Updated on my local thread too
@ USBitcoin Services, Also we are working hard to make sure that THIS is not just another coin, that - this will be something you can be proud of having promoted someday in the future.

- Right now we're currently enlisting Hotels in S.E Asia who will be accepting Tio as payment, over 300 Hotels, Hostels and Guesthouses have joined thus far, we are yet to officially announce this because we are yet to conclude with the payment Partner (BX Thailand) who will be swapping back these The Tio collected as payment for Flat currency. Once this is concluded, we'll announce this Formally.

But the point is, when the bounty is paid for the hard work you're doing, it will be worth something to you - Guaranteed!

1. You are not considering paying for the facebooks reposts? at least that option is not in the form to report 2 times a week.

2. When can we see an updated spreadsheet? so we need to know fow we are doing.

3. In the form to report twice a week, there is no option to insert the links to our posts we created, the means you will check them on your side? if so what's the purpose to require from us report twice a week?  Aslo why you want us to insert our wallet, Facebook link again and again all the time twice a week? why not make a better useful and simple form to report?  your form to report is too complicated, please make a simple one, too much time wasted filling your form two times a week!

redundant fields like this and other from your form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgoeTCsE8t1Ls5VDhdVXPHLoz3p_kLi4wcQDe6jdjyLUf1jg/viewform:
Which Social Media Platform Did you hear about our bounty campaign?

Each time I see your form to fill it makes me think to abandon this campaign! because it takes way more time filling that form that the time i need posting on facebook, make things practical and easy to use, please!

Hey USBitcoinservices,

First of all, you have been amazing thus far, Thank you so much!. All of your repost and likes have not gone un-noticed, we're grateful. We have updated the facebook form to include a share/repost. The spreadsheets has been on page one of this Bounty page for 2 weeks now, please check it there. The reason for the field like "where did you hear about this from", will allow us to notice other forums where partcipation in our bounty is strong.

What would you like us to do to make this process much easier for you? We are ready to pamper you -Tell us here. And PM us a postal address so we can send you some Comfortable Tio T-shirt, which will allow you to participate in the other parts of this bounty campaign.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
1. You are not considering paying for the facebooks reposts? at least that option is not in the form to report 2 times a week.

2. When can we see an updated spreadsheet? so we need to know fow we are doing.

3. In the form to report twice a week, there is no option to insert the links to our posts we created, the means you will check them on your side? if so what's the purpose to require from us report twice a week?  Aslo why you want us to insert our wallet, Facebook link again and again all the time twice a week? why not make a better useful and simple form to report?  your form to report is too complicated, please make a simple one, too much time wasted filling your form two times a week!

redundant fields like this and other from your form "Which Social Media Platform Did you hear about our bounty campaign? * " https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgoeTCsE8t1Ls5VDhdVXPHLoz3p_kLi4wcQDe6jdjyLUf1jg/viewform:
Which Social Media Platform Did you hear about our bounty campaign?

In order to make a report we just need 3 fields to input our data no more!

Each time I see your form to fill it makes me think to abandon this campaign! because it takes way more time filling that form that the time i need posting on facebook, make things practical and easy to use, please!
I joined twitter and facebook campaign. project is very interested. Dev i have question what hashtag required for post and how you will count post. is there any report for posts facebook or any example for post? i just wanna clarify. i don't want trash post. whats why i just asking.

thank you

Thank you for joining, all you have to do is fill in our form everytime you do an activity. Make sure you fill in your postal address correctly, so we can send you a T-shirt. Without our Tshirts you can not participate in our T shirt or Banner Campaign or even enter into our lottery draw.

thank you

and Translation

Thank you

Activity: 126

and Translation

Thank you
i already registered with old form registration form which dont have zip postal to fill, and i check a new sign up form,it have zip postal to fill on, what should i do then?
thank you

Responded on the ANN thread

Activity: 490
i already registered with old form registration form which dont have zip postal to fill, and i check a new sign up form,it have zip postal to fill on, what should i do then?
thank you
Pages:
Jump to: