Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 82. (Read 50841 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
joined facebook and twitter campaign. who manage this bounty?

Thank you for joining. You can always check the spread sheet on page 1 to track your entries.

For the record, We're managing the bounties

Thank you for joining. You can always check the spread sheet on page 1 to track your entries.
Activity: 261
Hi Tio manager,
Please update my ether address in the spreadsheet that the actual one has been hacked yesterday.
Old address: 0xF848a5230835183d00B1d991E41737FdEFA3dCf1
Facebook spreadsheet number: 127
Twitter spreadsheet number: 163
New address: 0x9109026A60a2F7011510B1e331d19d1c3135b76D

Thanks sir

As the campaign is about to end in one day, Could anybody fix my wallet address in the spreadsheet please. I asked this days before but see no change yet.
Thanks

Address changed
Hi Tio manager,
Please update my ether address in the spreadsheet that the actual one has been hacked yesterday.

Thanks sir

As the campaign is about to end in one day, Could anybody fix my wallet address in the spreadsheet please. I asked this days before but see no change yet.
Thanks

Sorry but our campaign is not about to end, this is going to be a really long campaign, read page 1 again. We haven't even started with the T-shirts yet. What is ending is the batch 2 of the pre-exchange token sale.
Ok i got it.
Thanks.
So would you change my wallet address please.
And will it ends?
The roadmap is a little bit confusing. Kindly provide the exact date here.

Ok we'll change your eth address now.

Here is a quote from Page 1 that has always been there for you to read.

BOUNTY END DATE: While there are huge rewards for first likes and first followers, This is going to be a never ending campaign. We will maintain a high publicity mode until we get to the Tourism Trade Fair ITB in Berlin, March 7-11, 2018. After which we will reduce the intensity of our campaign. However we will always maintain a certain publicity/marketing mode.

I have join this bounty. I hope your team will be success.

Thanks

Thank you and welcome to the community. Please make sure your mailing address is correctly filled out, as we start mailing T-shirts early next week.
dev how about total follower and friend social media.i not yet update.no problem or must update?because in spreadsheet #2 to #86 not yet update

Not very sure what your question is, however you do have to fill in all required entries in the form.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
dev how about total follower and friend social media.i not yet update.no problem or must update?because in spreadsheet #2 to #86 not yet update
Hi Tio manager,

Thanks sir

Thanks

Sorry but our campaign is not about to end, this is going to be a really long campaign, read page 1 again. We haven't even started with the T-shirts yet. What is ending is the batch 2 of the pre-exchange token sale.
Activity: 896
I have join this bounty. I hope your team will be success.

Thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Done registering on Twitter campaign.
Done Following, Retweet and Like.

Thanks for this opportunity. Looking for forwand to this Project.
By the way, to clarify, 2x activity per week right? like, tweet/retweet is the activity mentioned?

where did you find info about activity?

I just joned today, can I tweet/retweet all post from TIO?
Could you add that twitter activity reporting form in the first post (or its already there and I am just blind)? I have been participating since the first day of the campaign but haven't noticed the necessity to report it till now.

It's there,please check page 1.

Thanks but maybe I have misunderstood the activity reporting. I registered my twitter (and facebook) participation right at the beginning via the twitter form, but I though that we have to report every like/tweet/re-tweet we make in some additional form (someone mentioned the activity reporting earlier). I jumped to the conclusion too early it seems.

One more day to go
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Could you add that twitter activity reporting form in the first post (or its already there and I am just blind)? I have been participating since the first day of the campaign but haven't noticed the necessity to report it till now.

Thanks but maybe I have misunderstood the activity reporting. I registered my twitter (and facebook) participation right at the beginning via the twitter form, but I though that we have to report every like/tweet/re-tweet we make in some additional form (someone mentioned the activity reporting earlier). I jumped to the conclusion too early it seems.

Very huge bounty for this project supporters. Ill join fb campaign.

Thank you for joining and welcome to community.

Could you add that twitter activity reporting form in the first post or its already there and I am just blind?

It's always been there Olga. We'll try to look at your entire activity on our twitter page and pay you correctly during payment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 116

Could you add that twitter activity reporting form in the first post or its already there and I am just blind?
Activity: 1064
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Please include a link to report on the work done retweets/tweets Twitter the company, if necessary

Can you explain better Olga, not very sure what you mean. If you're talking about the spreadsheets it's on Page 1

Do let us know if there's something you're having a problem with, Thank you

You're welcome. We are here, any time, any questions let us know.
Activity: 688
Done registering on Twitter campaign.
Done Following, Retweet and Like.

Thanks for this opportunity. Looking for forwand to this Project.
By the way, to clarify, 2x activity per week right? like, tweet/retweet is the activity mentioned?

Yes, Correct. And Thank you for Joining our Campaign!

Thanks for the quote.
Anyway, im done with my 2 activities in Twitter campaign this week. and i also joined as of now in facebook campaign, it is allowed to join more than 1 campaign right? please correct me if i am wrong, really appreciate if you will.

Thanks for participating and yes, of course, you can join all campaigns at the same time.

im just a little bit confuse. about the 2 activity per week. ive done about that, but this is my question, if that 2 activity ive done posting/share per week, how it is? register for 2 activity = 2 registration or its enough to register once for the 2 activity ive done? because i only register one for my two activity. get me in touch with this question, really appreciate.

The reason we ask that you fill out the form everytime you tweet/retweet or share is so that we can easily track the hardest working members of our community, and also to reduce the workload on our side.

Is it okay for you to fill out the form twice a week? is there any way you think we could go about this that would make it easier for our community members who are particiating in the bounty?

yeah it is ok to me to fill out those form twice a week. i really intend to ask if i will do register 2x a week? and you answer is clearly. thank you for your response.

Pages:
Jump to: