Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 84. (Read 50841 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
A question about 2 form submissions/week limit. I submitted last Saturday, can I make my submission for this week today?

Yes, you can. Please proceed.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
A question about 2 form submissions/week limit. I submitted last Saturday, can I make my submission for this week today?
I already did all activity in both twitter and facebook campaign. but i have a problem in my ether wallet address, i miss one (digit) in my ether wallet. this is the wallet address i submited 0x0D6577f934E2aC97F88E70Fb7e698984fC94738, instead of this 0x0D6577f934E2aC97F88E70Fb7e698984fC947382.. please update my ether wallet address in spreedsheet by this.

Eth Wallet: 0x0D6577f934E2aC97F88E70Fb7e698984fC947382

my apologize in my mistake.

Sure that's okay, we'll take the Ethereum address you've stated here for your payment. Thanks for participating.

thanks for the consideration. but how about in spreedsheet? how do i know if my eth wallet updated in there? maybe im just afraid to make you mistake in future.

We'll refer to this thread when we are making payments. Don't worry about it!
I already did all activity in both twitter and facebook campaign. but i have a problem in my ether wallet address, i miss one (digit) in my ether wallet. this is the wallet address i submited 0x0D6577f934E2aC97F88E70Fb7e698984fC94738, instead of this 0x0D6577f934E2aC97F88E70Fb7e698984fC947382.. please update my ether wallet address in spreedsheet by this.

Eth Wallet: 0x0D6577f934E2aC97F88E70Fb7e698984fC947382

my apologize in my mistake.

Sure that's okay, we'll take the Ethereum address you've stated here for your payment. Thanks for participating.
Really like your project. Hope more and more people can pick interest in it.

I've joined fb, twitter and youtube campaign.

Good luck!

Thank you for joining
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Really like your project. Hope more and more people can pick interest in it.

I've joined fb, twitter and youtube campaign.

Good luck!
interesed in croatian translation if needed

Hang On,

We'll do a review of the population using the croatian language here on bitcointalk and get back to you.

We think we will not be needing a Croatian Translation for now. However, we'll definitely be needing for our social network. We'll contact you once we're done.
joined on twitter bounty,, Hopefully the success of this project

Thank you and welcome to the community.
Though I just submitted week 2's task. Is that OK?

Sure that's fine...But you don't have to just run off, you can just hang around and give us free likes for running a cool project, or what do you think?
Your project is an awesome project and I have been liking all your tweets irrespective. Thanks for the great opportunity.

Thanks a lot. We are getting really close to posting T-shirts.
Hi Tio manager,
Please update my ether address in the spreadsheet that the actual one has been hacked yesterday.
Old address: 0xF848a5230835183d00B1d991E41737FdEFA3dCf1
Facebook spreadsheet number: 127
Twitter spreadsheet number: 163
New address: 0x9109026A60a2F7011510B1e331d19d1c3135b76D

Thanks sir

Noted. we'll just pay the new address when we're paying.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
Though I just submitted week 2's task. Is that OK?

Sure that's fine...But you don't have to just run off, you can just hang around and give us free likes for running a cool project, or what do you think?
Your project is an awesome project and I have been liking all your tweets irrespective. Thanks for the great opportunity.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
joined on twitter bounty,, Hopefully the success of this project

Hang On,

We'll do a review of the population using the croatian language here on bitcointalk and get back to you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
We are quickly approaching 500 Mail addresses, for us to officially kick off our T - shirt campaign, and Banner Campaign. Currently 390 Mailing addresses.

We couldnt be more excited.Please make sure you fill in your mailing addresses correctly and keep the package cover with the tracking number correctly as that will be your Lottery Number.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Done registering on Twitter campaign.
Done Following, Retweet and Like.

Thanks for this opportunity. Looking for forwand to this Project.
By the way, to clarify, 2x activity per week right? like, tweet/retweet is the activity mentioned?

Yes, Correct. And Thank you for Joining our Campaign!

Thanks for the quote.
Anyway, im done with my 2 activities in Twitter campaign this week. and i also joined as of now in facebook campaign, it is allowed to join more than 1 campaign right? please correct me if i am wrong, really appreciate if you will.

Thanks for participating and yes, of course, you can join all campaigns at the same time.
Very huge bounty for this project supporters. Ill join fb campaign.

Thank you, we need to get close to 500 mail addresses so we can start posting these shirts. Please do help spread the word.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
Done registering on Twitter campaign.
Done Following, Retweet and Like.

Thanks for this opportunity. Looking for forwand to this Project.
By the way, to clarify, 2x activity per week right? like, tweet/retweet is the activity mentioned?

Yes, Correct. And Thank you for Joining our Campaign!

Thanks for the quote.
Anyway, im done with my 2 activities in Twitter campaign this week. and i also joined as of now in facebook campaign, it is allowed to join more than 1 campaign right? please correct me if i am wrong, really appreciate if you will.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I forgot to specify the post address when registering, can I do this in a personal message, or something else?  Roll Eyes

Sure, send me a private message here on bitcointalk.
Pages:
Jump to: