Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BRIA] BRIACOIN | PoS/PoW Scrypt | Bounty / ICO | Win, Mac, iOS, Android - page 15. (Read 19030 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
This is such a nice project with a lot of space to grow.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
Is the pool paying? I have been mining for about 6 hours now and I don't see anything in my wallet

Today was the first day of mining from 100,000 units and large capacities and many miners came to the pool, in general the pool showed itself well, the server equipment coped with the loads, the maximum power today reached about 4 GH / s! Now the pool is closed for technical works on the improvement and correction of errors on automatic payments. In the next few hours the pool will continue its stable work already without failures. We apologize for any inconvenience and ask for understanding that today was the first day of mining. We informed everyone in advance about this in our news.
asicprofit, is there a GitHub repo for this coin? 

Thanks.

We have already completed 99% programming of the public and open version of the purse for Unix and Linux systems and in the next 48-72 hours we plan to complete the work on this issue and publish the purse on our official website in the section Download. We have also created an account on GitHub and are going to publish all the necessary materials and archives for the successful work of our users.

Any update on source code?
Activity: 179
Merit: 250
Dear users of the pool.

TECHNICAL MAINTENANCE

The pool is temporarily closed for technical work, update and production of payments, the process of which creates a heavy load on the server. In connection with the failure, on the first working day, we began to make all payments. At the time of the payment of the pool, the pool will not be able to serve the miners because of the heavy load. We have already set up the automatic payment system and it works successfully. Estimated time of technical works and pooling 12-48 hours. After power-on, the pool will work stably. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to your understanding. We make the network better!

King regards, the developers team.
Dear miners.

The pool works successfully and can withstand heavy loads.
Automatic payments are successfully configured and working.
On the first day of mining we will soon make all the payments,
recalculation shares after the malfunction comes to the end,
about 4000 coins we will pay to the miners in the near future manually.

We have fulfilled all your requests and made extensions to the diff of mining!

Configuration: http://pool.briacoin.com/getting_started

Username: your briacoin wallet address
Password: anything
Algorithm: scrypt

URL (difficulty 256): stratum+tcp://85.114.135.145:3331
URL (difficulty 512): stratum+tcp://85.114.135.145:3333
URL (difficulty 8192): stratum+tcp://85.114.135.145:3256
URL (difficulty 32767-64000): stratum+tcp://85.114.135.145:3257

The other day, small technical work is possible to improve the pool.

King regards,
BriaCoin Dev Team.

DEV, need another pool. this pool not stable hashrate (port 3257)

At the moment, we are still debugging the pool, we will report the news when we make the final launch of the pool, at the moment there are still technical works and settings on the pool, according to our observations, 3257 works in the norm. We are still setting up and 3257 has a maximum capacity of 64,000, possibly unstable work is manifested due to rental capacity, in any case we are dealing with this issue.

As for the discovery of new pools. Soon we will release a stable and public version of the wallet for Unix and Linux systems. The public version of the wallet for Unix and Linux systems is at the final stage of programming. Soon we will post on the site and let you know in the news. We are working on a stable version.
Our Github is already registered and in the process of filling.

After the release of this version of the wallet, the community can open new pools independently and get full freedom of action and creativity.

I'll wait for the manual payout from this pool.

I have syncing issues with the wallet it is stuck at
Block - 101106

Yes, we have already started to deal with this issue. The recalculation of solutions has already been made manually. Now we are updating the database and we found a solution to speed up the process. We made the recalculation manually, but payments will be made automatically in accordance with the recalculation. In another case, if we also have to make payments manually, this can take a week of time and too much work and workload for administrators. In the next 1-2 hours, the first payments for the first day of mining will already be paid. Do not worry, we work and our word is iron!

Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Where is mining pool still running? looks nice for the price this time when I look at the marketcap.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
hello no look my addres in pool. why?

BpnjFiT9J3PYX3XRN6t7PctR3fgCoGkygj

Probably because you have too little power and so far no shares have been found.
The list displays only those addresses that have already found shares.

ok solved i have antminer L3+ thanks for reply.
Activity: 66
Dear miners.

King regards,
BriaCoin Dev Team.

At the moment, we are still debugging the pool, we will report the news when we make the final launch of the pool, at the moment there are still technical works and settings on the pool, according to our observations, 3257 works in the norm. We are still setting up and 3257 has a maximum capacity of 64,000, possibly unstable work is manifested due to rental capacity, in any case we are dealing with this issue.

As for the discovery of new pools. Soon we will release a stable and public version of the wallet for Unix and Linux systems. The public version of the wallet for Unix and Linux systems is at the final stage of programming. Soon we will post on the site and let you know in the news. We are working on a stable version.

After the release of this version of the wallet, the community can open new pools independently and get full freedom of action and creativity.

I'll wait for the manual payout from this pool.

I have syncing issues with the wallet it is stuck at
Block - 101106
Dear miners.

King regards,
BriaCoin Dev Team.

Activity: 490
I think now we only need a small exchange to get into bittrex because it's hard to get listed there Many other COINS have a very good community, but not on bittrex
Dear miners.

King regards,
BriaCoin Dev Team.

Activity: 266
I can see that development is being restored for this coin,  I wil probably keep my stash and see how things will work out
Activity: 59
Looks interesting on first sight.  Grin Grin Grin
hello no look my addres in pool. why?

BpnjFiT9J3PYX3XRN6t7PctR3fgCoGkygj

Probably because you have too little power and so far no shares have been found.
The list displays only those addresses that have already found shares.

Dear miners.

King regards,
BriaCoin Dev Team.
where is pool? link pls

http://pool.briacoin.com

P.S. On the official website of the coin in the navigation menu there is a link to the pool + link to the pool is in the "mining" section.
where is pool? link pls
Activity: 294
Looking promising project. Will keep my eyes on this project. Any bounty available for Bitcointalker member ? I would like to join the bounty if available ...
Have you guys contacted Bittrex to get listed on there exchange?

i think for now we just need a small exchanger before get into bittrex, since its hard to get listed there
many others coin that has a good community but didnt get listed into bittrex

The readiness of launching our P2P exchange 90% of the work remains approximately 48 hours and we are already announcing a safe P2P exchange. Also in the near future, we launch a regular exchange, a readiness of 95%, where Briacoin will be present. Now the coin is on the https://ore.bz exchange and is traded in three directions USD / BRIA, BTC / BRIA, ETH / BRIA, the stock exchange is stable and has been around for years, I understand that this is a little-known exchange, the stock exchange owners are decent People who showed themselves in practice, you can safely conduct trading on this exchange. As for the issue of introduction to other stock exchanges, we are intensively engaged in this issue, we are due to reach two well-known and large stock exchanges in the near future, now I will not run ahead, we are waiting for good news on this issue. We have a stable version of the Unix/Linux purse ready for 99%, which will not be submitted to apologies, as soon as we publish it, I am sure that many exchanges themselves will add a coin. Also, the community will have the opportunity to independently withdraw coins to the stock exchanges and complete freedom of action.

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Have you guys contacted Bittrex to get listed on there exchange?

i think for now we just need a small exchanger before get into bittrex, since its hard to get listed there
many others coin that has a good community but didnt get listed into bittrex
Pages:
Jump to: