Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BRIA] BRIACOIN | PoS/PoW Scrypt | Bounty / ICO | Win, Mac, iOS, Android - page 11. (Read 19028 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 2
what's happening on 8th October? And why dev usually disappears? No response here nor Skype... I guess he is busy but talking to community is very important imo
About devs - I don`t know, I also try to ask them in telegram, but they keep silence. About 8th October https://briastorm.com/site/marketing.
That seems strange, they develop new versions, announce news on web sites, but don`t talk with us.
June 29 - average price jumped even more 20 dollars according to coinmarketcap
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I do not understand how a coin could be worth shortly $ 20 If it is on the stock exchange while it costs 41 cents? That it cost $ 20 This requires an incredible infusion of cash. This approximately capitalization should be $ 7 million
There is no word about stock exchange. First of all market and marketing are not the same. Briastorm marketing in that way means reward which equivalent 1 briacoin for 10 dollars spent in their company. And they announced that it will be 1 for 20 soon.
Regarding "incredible infusion of cash" - the price jump was 7.5 days ago, you can see it at coinmarketcap. More than 200 briacoins were sold about 10 dollars per coin so it was 2000 dollars in total and also 3000 dollars for coins in range 1-8 dollars. It was 5000 dollars ehough for a couple of hours to get this price jump and market cap > 2500000 dollars for statistics.
Consequently you don`t need to spend 7 mln cash to get 7 mln cap on the charts.

what's happening on 8th October? And why dev usually disappears? No response here nor Skype... I guess he is busy but talking to community is very important imo
I do not understand how a coin could be worth shortly $ 20 If it is on the stock exchange while it costs 41 cents? That it cost $ 20 This requires an incredible infusion of cash. This approximately capitalization should be $ 7 million
There is no word about stock exchange. First of all market and marketing are not the same. Briastorm marketing in that way means reward which equivalent 1 briacoin for 10 dollars spent in their company. And they announced that it will be 1 for 20 soon.
Regarding "incredible infusion of cash" - the price jump was 7.5 days ago, you can see it at coinmarketcap. More than 200 briacoins were sold about 10 dollars per coin so it was 2000 dollars in total and also 3000 dollars for coins in range 1-8 dollars. It was 5000 dollars ehough for a couple of hours to get this price jump and market cap > 2500000 dollars for statistics.
Consequently you don`t need to spend 7 mln cash to get 7 mln cap on the charts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
BRIA project still active? difficult to find some updte about it
dev also active somewhere?
last news from their site - Version 0.9.1 Marketing whale / Modified and approved 09/25/2017
(as the company's development, marketing and training kit can be changed)

Warning! October 8, 2017 BriaCoin course in marketing
will be increased to USD 20 for 1 BriaCoin.
also they answered me in live chat but not here (cause last active 10 days ago), devs also have telegram accounts and in their own social network.

Found out that they organized offline blockchain conference in the neighboring country 6 days ago - maybe that`s why there are no answers and activity here, so I hope they will answer soon, because I still want to know the answers to my previous questions.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
New wallet`s version - Version 0.7 dated 04/10/2017
That´s great. Bria is making some progress Smiley
New wallet`s version - Version 0.7 dated 04/10/2017
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Then we will see what happening on 8th october.
last news from their site - Version 0.9.1 Marketing whale / Modified and approved 09/25/2017
(as the company's development, marketing and training kit can be changed)

Warning! October 8, 2017 BriaCoin course in marketing
will be increased to USD 20 for 1 BriaCoin.
also they answered me in live chat but not here (cause last active 10 days ago), devs also have telegram accounts and in their own social network.
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
Activity: 123
Merit: 111
Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!
Is there a working "High Difficulty" Port for the pool?

Thank you!  =)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Right, the ICO is coming closer.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Looks like Briacoin is about to go on the move!! They are close to doing their Pre-ICO
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
super ... I will watch carefully.

Good desicion to watch this coin.
Error: Transaction creation failed - Windows wallets more than 12 hours.
Hello!
What does it mean http://block.briacoin.com/tx/7b6ea3760bd7f17714a6a1fe8dacc6159eac09401d02a2ec7e34bb0f8b89f1e4? (for example) Transaction from adress to itself, I have the same transactions in my info, which recorded as total sent, but i did not send these transactions, especially from my address to myself, and these coins are not on my wallet, just info in block.briacoin.com. And this amount more than 15% of total received already. Huh
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Soon we see a big price jump. The Devs is really active.
API block explorer UPDATED!
Total number of coins in the network can be viewed at
https://block.briacoin.com/api/status?q=getMoneySupply
or full stat
https://block.briacoin.com/api/status?q=getInfo

Why "blocks":156111 and "moneysupply":249221?
From block 100 000 to block 200 000 award PoW miners 5 BRIA for the found block => 56111*5=280555. + POW Premain: 1%...
And how will be derived the rest coins? - cause all blocks reward from 100 000 to 1000 000 => 1000 000 coins + 30 000 premain, what about 1970 000 coins, sorry for silly questions, don`t understand.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Nice to see great progress.
Pages:
Jump to: