Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BRIA] BRIACOIN | PoS/PoW Scrypt | Bounty / ICO | Win, Mac, iOS, Android - page 12. (Read 19028 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 250
The work of the Android wallets is restored.

There was a technological update of the operating system of one of the servers,
which is responsible for the operation of mobile applications.

King regards, BriaCoin Dev Team.
API block explorer UPDATED!
Total number of coins in the network can be viewed at
https://block.briacoin.com/api/status?q=getMoneySupply
or full stat
https://block.briacoin.com/api/status?q=getInfo
android wallet - no connection Huh

According to Android wallet deal with the situation, will soon comment.
No answers, no support, 0 blocks and 0 coins for almost 2 hours-8192 difficulty and 500 MH. Still can`t use my android wallet, GJ.

What do you have in mind? Did not quite understand your question. The pool works, the payout produces. There are no problems on the pool. All the miners receive payments. Everything works in fully automatic mode. To make the pool pay out the new generated coins, they must receive 120 confirmations before the pool pays them. According to Android wallet deal with the situation, will soon comment.
I've been paying a bit of attention to this lately, and noticed today the no of coins in circulation jumped sharply according to coinmarketcap.

Someone care to elaborate why?

Hi. PoW mining takes place. At coinmarketcap was an outdated api block explorer, which was recently updated and now the correct data are displayed there. We already published news about the update API Explorer on Twitter and all chat rooms.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
No answers, no support, 0 blocks and 0 coins for almost 2 hours-8192 difficulty and 500 MH. Still can`t use my android wallet, GJ.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
android wallet - no connection Huh
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I've been paying a bit of attention to this lately, and noticed today the no of coins in circulation jumped sharply according to coinmarketcap.

Someone care to elaborate why?
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Looking forward to great things from this project

Me,too. Maybe we see some things coming soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Looking forward to great things from this project
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Just received the coins for mining on the pool around block 133000.

Just like the pending payouts from the first days of mining, the development team came through,
in my experience a very professional and helpful team, implementing their vast plans with integrity.
Approximate terms for completing the development of a stable version of the wallet
for all operating systems 5-14 days. Please show some patience.
We work in full force on all fronts including over the release
of the Unix/Linux version.

P.S. a big request to all owners of pools and owners of exchanges who want to add BriaCoin to their pool or to the stock exchange
write to us on email [email protected], maybe we can send you a version of the server wallet a little earlier.
As soon as it is ready, you will get the first archive!

King regards, BriaCoin Dev Team.
... aand still no source code repo of the wallets  Roll Eyes

Looks like dev doesn't understand decentralization, there are already several people offering to provide an additional pool.

I would agree with you if we did not have a working and public pool, on which any interested person can mine. Since we launched the public pool long before finding 100,000 blocks, I disagree with your statement. Anyone who wants to mine is successfully mined on our bullet. The public version of the purse for Unix / Linux systems at the final development stage, a new version of the wallet is coming soon, where all the bugs will be fixed, it will be a stable version of the wallet, we will just provide this version of what we have already reported. We do not want to publish the raw version in public because this can create problems and if we had no idea about decentralization, then certainly they would have done it.

King regards, Briacoin Dev Team.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
... aand still no source code repo of the wallets  Roll Eyes

Looks like dev doesn't understand decentralization, there are already several people offering to provide an additional pool.
Important information for pool miners.

Due to the update of the wallets, due to the automatic switchover of the PoS version 1 algorithm to the PoS version 2 on the 133000 block, there was a small failure, at this point we stopped supporting old versions of the wallets and it should have been done before. For this reason, we had to do after updating the wallets on all the nodes including on the pool reindexing the distributed database of the network block. The pool could not simultaneously re-index the base and make payments, the pool decided not to stop the work. Payments for this period will be made by all miners today manually. The pool is currently running in normal mode. The auto pay system works. If you poohled at the time on the pool, then if you do not mind writing the purse address to which the e-mail mining took place on [email protected], you can not do this, we have already prepared all the data and begin to make payments.

King regards, Briacoin Dev Team.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Thanks for your tremendous support.Waiting for more dealings up ahead.Best wishes for BRIACOIN.
I believe they are working on it, last time i spoke to them they said they are working very well and things are going as planned, they believe in doing a project well and very detailed, some ICO rush too quickly and falter because of that. They have a very good team a solid project and they are already well established in many markets. I definatly will keep what I have because its a very good investment. And this coin will head high in the near future.

My Twitter : https://twitter.com/ethereal_ai
My Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ethereal.io/

I totally agree with you. This coin got a great future.

Thank you for your kind words and trust. We are really very powerful working on a coin.
We have very big and interesting plans. And most importantly, we are engaged in development on all fronts.
Of course, we understand that some questions are resolved a little longer than we would like,
but we also ask for understanding that the coin is new and has just started its development path.

King regards, Dev.
Dear dev, any updates for listing on other exchanges?

Hope we are close to get on some other exchanges.

Yes, we are working hard on this issue and are already close.
We also launched an internal exchange office, which operates on the basis of the API in a fully automated mode.
To the nearest additional external exchange office.
And in the very near future we will please everyone by going out to the popular exchanges.
We are successfully dealing with all these issues.

King regards, Dev.
someone who making another pool ? i didnt see me in work stats .

Dev still hasn't released the source code, so no one can make a pool besides them. 

Once source code is available, or if Dev is willing to give a closed source code to me then I can make an alt pool.

SteamOctanePool.com

In the near future we will already provide the first version of the open source and you can easily include BriaCoin on the pool.
We are working on this issue. The public version of the open source code must have a stable implementation,
in order to exclude all possible threats to the network. than we do.

King regards, Dev.
I believe the Code will be public soon. Dev is a good guy with a lot ofgood ideas.

Yes, we are also working on a public version of the open source code, we did not publish it only because there is a transition from the PoS version 1 to the PoS version 2 and we will need code replacement, only after this technological update we will be ready to submit a public version of the code. Because at the moment it will take 1-2 more updates before we move on to the final and stable version of the wallets. In the near future we will be ready to present a version of the wallets for Unix/Linux.

King regards, Dev.
Pages:
Jump to: