Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BRIA] BRIACOIN | PoS/PoW Scrypt | Bounty / ICO | Win, Mac, iOS, Android - page 16. (Read 19030 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 250
The pool is running in test mode, now we monitor the pool and the load, there may be failures in the next few hours due to the growing capacity, we are working to restart a stable and reliable pool.

All technical works and payments on the first day of mining will be completed in the next 24 hours.

Once all the technical and software work is completed, we will inform you the official news about the stable launch of the pool. We corrected the error because of which there were no automatic payments. At the moment, the system of automatic payments from the pool has successfully earned.
Dev we need a pool !!!

This was the first day of the pool.

Lying.
I tracked the pool for about 2 weeks. The pool has been found 45000 blocks already. Yesterday wasn't the first day of your pool.
You stolen our hashes.
Thanks for showing your true face.

Do not write please nonsense.

For the first day of mining, the miners did not yet receive a reward for the reason for the failure on the pool. We solve this issue and have already restarted the pool. By the number of blocks, up to 100 thousandth block miners received only commissions from transactions as a reward. After 100 thousandth block, a reward for each block of 5 coins began. For the first day, miners extracted about 3500-4000 coins, these coins now lie on a separate purse and within 24-48 hours will be paid by administrators manually.

Now we are verifying the hashes of the miners, I ask for understanding that manual labor is not so fast.

As soon as we finish the recounting of the first day, we will immediately make payments. Once again, I recall that this is due to the technical failure on the pool. We had to compile a new purse for the pool. Therefore, we can now make payments for the first day of mining only by hand, which we will do and we do not need to blame ourselves for this nonsense, we do not need your hashes.

Once again we apologize for any inconvenience and remind you that we are dealing with this issue.

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Dev set up higher diff on your pool !
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Have you guys contacted Bittrex to get listed on there exchange?
Bittrex interested in the top volume coins and have outstanding features. BRIACOIN haven't it. Although guys have contact with them, it's hard to list at bittrex.
Activity: 241
Dev we need a pool !!!

This was the first day of the pool.

Lying.
I tracked the pool for about 2 weeks. The pool has been found 45000 blocks already. Yesterday wasn't the first day of your pool.
You stolen our hashes.
Thanks for showing your true face.

Scam Alert here guys
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Have you guys contacted Bittrex to get listed on there exchange?
Activity: 241
Dev we need a pool !!!

Is the pool paying? I have been mining for about 6 hours now and I don't see anything in my wallet

Yes.
They are Super scammer.
Don't mine with official pool.
Fortunately they've showed their real face in first day.
Be careful of this project folks.
Smells scam

Dev we need a pool !!!

We are working on this issue. In the nearest hours our pool will work and will continue to work stably without errors. We apologize for any inconvenience. This was the first day of the pool. Also, we already reported the release of the Unix/Linux version of the wallet, as soon as we publish the archive, the pools and stock exchanges will start working with us to add Briacoin. Please have a little patience - our team is working on all the issues on all fronts Smiley

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
where to mine BRIACOIN  ,need stable pool dev . i am solo mining now
Hey We will release the pool on SteamOctanePool.com once the source code is available.  

Thanks!
exchange??

Yes, we are working in this direction. A little more patience friends and there will be a coin on other exchanges. To do this, we are going to conduct pre-ICO, because adding to large exchanges requires large budgets and costs, and we want to partially compensate for these costs through pre-ICO. We also start our own P2P stock exchange within a week, where will be present Briacoin. Briacoin is now being introduced into exchange offices and various projects. We have already completed work on a public version of the wallet for developers for Linux and Unix versions, after its release I think that the stock exchanges themselves will add our coins without our knowledge. By this action we make a good exit and give freedom of action to the BRIA & crypto community.

Activity: 376
where to mine BRIACOIN  ,need stable pool dev . i am solo mining now
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Is the pool paying? I have been mining for about 6 hours now and I don't see anything in my wallet

Today was the first day of mining from 100,000 units and large capacities and many miners came to the pool, in general the pool showed itself well, the server equipment coped with the loads, the maximum power today reached about 4 GH / s! Now the pool is closed for technical works on the improvement and correction of errors on automatic payments. In the next few hours the pool will continue its stable work already without failures. We apologize for any inconvenience and ask for understanding that today was the first day of mining. We informed everyone in advance about this in our news.
asicprofit, is there a GitHub repo for this coin? 

Thanks.

We have already completed 99% programming of the public and open version of the purse for Unix and Linux systems and in the next 48-72 hours we plan to complete the work on this issue and publish the purse on our official website in the section Download. We have also created an account on GitHub and are going to publish all the necessary materials and archives for the successful work of our users.

Thanks!  Would love to add this coin to my pool!
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

more than 12 hours, and nothing yet ....., ill stay away for the time being

We are modifying the pool a bit, after a few hours the explorer of the blocks and the pool will again work. Also, the pool will make all payments, you need not worry. Your coins are on the pool. Today was the first day of mining from 100,000 blocks, because of the heavy workloads we needed some abstract changes in the pool. There were too many small transactions on the pool due to which the automatic payment mechanism was not started on the pool. It was required to start recalculation of all blocks. These technical works will last for about 5 hours.

Today was the first day of mining from 100,000 units and large capacities and many miners came to the pool, in general the pool showed itself well, the server equipment coped with the loads, the maximum power today reached about 4 GH / s! Now the pool is closed for technical works on the improvement and correction of errors on automatic payments. In the next few hours the pool will continue its stable work already without failures. We apologize for any inconvenience and ask for understanding that today was the first day of mining. We informed everyone in advance about this in our news.

Thanks.

We have already completed 99% programming of the public and open version of the purse for Unix and Linux systems and in the next 48-72 hours we plan to complete the work on this issue and publish the purse on our official website in the section Download. We have also created an account on GitHub and are going to publish all the necessary materials and archives for the successful work of our users.

Thanks.

Is this coin in need of a new pool?   Roll Eyes

everyone interested this project  need ,if you can build one , that's great !
I could, I do operate one.  The only thing I would need is the coins source code.  Cant find a GitHub link anywhere.  Anyone have it?
Pages:
Jump to: