Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BRONZ]BitBronze|Scrypt|Miner Friendly|The Bronze Alternative| - page 3. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I found another block yesterday but still no pay should I switch to another mining pool.

Come and mine @ miningpool (dot) tk/pools/bronz
Payment when block confirms, found and payed out 100ds of block, see for yourself!
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
where is the dev, i think he forget his roadmap and his project,  Wink
No working block explorer and 25 MH net hash tells me that so did everyone else.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Follow me @AlitFX
where is the dev, i think he forget his roadmap and his project,  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i have 73 bitbronze now still nothing tho

Checkout MiningPool (dot) TK for nice pool (pays out as soon block confirms)

Cheers.

dennishh @ miningpool dot tk
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
i have 73 bitbronze now still nothing tho
Activity: 48
I just got my first payment from pool 5 bitbronze not a lot but I look at recent blocks and desci and he's winning all the blocks what's your hashing power desci?

I was giving about 60MH/s for the network at that time, now I'm busy on other coins for some weeks
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Can you post a screen shot?  Did you set up your WD address?
I found another block yesterday but still no pay should I switch to another mining pool.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Let go dev lets upgrade this coin even more, price is very very low i think this coin need to been much expansive.
legendary
Still don't have my block reward and I'm really annoyed is there anything I can do to get it? Please help me.

How long has it been since you found the block?

12hrs that's not good is it? 😶
Blocks have been taking an hour to clear.  But then again, 42 BRONZ is nothing with the price.  Send a note to Suprnova, they are good guys!
Still don't have my block reward and I'm really annoyed is there anything I can do to get it? Please help me.

12hrs that's not good is it? 😶
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
so bitBronze, so i was checking on roadmap i dont see the physical bronze coin, is that being done this month i guess, would i be able to pay for the bronz physical coin with bronz?
When I found my block I checked it and it said it was confirmed but I looked now but I have no bitbronze it said connorp1525 found block #5068, do on have to wait a day or two before I get it in my mining pool account balance or did I not actually find the block, but the thing is it says I found it on suprnova's website what do I do?

Thanks, Connorp1525

Wait for the mined confirmations to occur then it will be available to withdraw.

Just check how many confirmations are left for that block that was found by the pool.

It says it is confirmed
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
When I found my block I checked it and it said it was confirmed but I looked now but I have no bitbronze it said connorp1525 found block #5068, do on have to wait a day or two before I get it in my mining pool account balance or did I not actually find the block, but the thing is it says I found it on suprnova's website what do I do?

Thanks, Connorp1525

Wait for the mined confirmations to occur then it will be available to withdraw.

Just check how many confirmations are left for that block that was found by the pool.
When I found my block I checked it and it said it was confirmed but I looked now but I have no bitbronze it said connorp1525 found block #5608, do on have to wait a day or two before I get it in my mining pool account balance or did I not actually find the block, but the thing is it says I found it on suprnova's website what do I do?

Thanks, Connorp1525
legendary
I'm using a couple old Gridseed miners.
networkhashps" : 24684961  The Network Hashrate is only 24Mh right now, I have about 10M of it.  You would find blocks (not many) with a GPU with this rate.

How much does your miner cost    Huh
legendary
networkhashps" : 24684961  The Network Hashrate is only 24Mh right now, I have about 10M of it.  You would find blocks (not many) with a GPU with this rate.
Pages:
Jump to: