Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BRONZ]BitBronze|Scrypt|Miner Friendly|The Bronze Alternative| - page 4. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
"Share found Accepted < diff3M/512 BLOCK!" This is something I never thought I would see I guess this means you can find a block with 100 kh/s yay  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I'm using the 8192 diff port on bronz.suprnova.cc

Now the exchanges should see more action as well, how is the roadmap?

The majority of the Roadmap so far has been completed besides the Games & Payment Processing section, I feel that there isn't a big enough community for BitBronze at this point in time to warrant a community decision to vote on creating a "Physical Loadable BitBronze Coin/Token"
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
whats your hashing power, and so your finding full blocks? Also is there a guide to solo mining bitbronze any where

Thanks

Here is a general guide on how to solo mine.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tutorial-solo-mining-litecoins-guide-windows-83371
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
10 Mh/s, just like mining any other altcoin.
I just got my first payment from pool 5 bitbronze not a lot but I look at recent blocks and desci and he's winning all the blocks what's your hashing power desci?

He's not getting them all, I have been solo mining 4-5 an hour.

whats your hashing power, and so your finding full blocks? Also is there a guide to solo mining bitbronze any where

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I just got my first payment from pool 5 bitbronze not a lot but I look at recent blocks and desci and he's winning all the blocks what's your hashing power desci?

He's not getting them all, I have been solo mining 4-5 an hour.
Activity: 48
I'm using the 8192 diff port on bronz.suprnova.cc

Now the exchanges should see more action as well, how is the roadmap?
I've stopped mining on bronz.suprnova.cc and started solo mining.

If anyone's going to pool mine on bronz.suprnova.cc I'll point the miners there again.

I mine in Bronz.supernova.cc
Activity: 48
I've stopped mining on bronz.suprnova.cc and started solo mining.

If anyone's going to pool mine on bronz.suprnova.cc I'll point the miners there again.
Grin yay people are mining again were past block 4723  Grin now were stuck on block 4745 Sad .....

bronz.suprnova.cc is probably the more mined on pool, you should probably switch there and the difficulty is hashpower dependent for the last 3 blocks.

Thanks
Add this pool, coin-server.com  0% Fees, mine BitBronze for free!!!

Thanks, Added to OP Cool
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
Add this pool, coin-server.com.  0% Fees, mine BitBronze for free!!!

Grin yay people are mining again were past block 4723  Grin now were stuck on block 4745 Sad .....

bronz.suprnova.cc is probably the more mined on pool, you should probably switch there and the difficulty is hashpower dependent for the last 3 blocks.
 Grin yay people are mining again were past block 4723  Grin now were stuck on block 4745 Sad .....
Anyone mining im on pool.mn/bronz
its normal for it to be stuck on block 4723 right?

It just needs more hashpower to get to the next difficulty change then it will go back to normal.

I have a 200 kilo hash miner will that fix it or do we need 2 mega hash because I'm mining now I just got over 2000 shares in about 2 minutes
legendary
Activity: 1218

It just needs more hashpower to get to the next difficulty change then it will go back to normal.
legendary
Activity: 966
Ok lets add more power to mining this coin i don`t wont to stuck again.
Pages:
Jump to: