Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BRONZ]BitBronze|Scrypt|Miner Friendly|The Bronze Alternative| - page 10. (Read 19837 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Tired of coins that are there 1 moment & then gone the next ?

Sick of PoS coins with Hyper Inflation or Low Interest not worth staking ?

Fed up with constant CPU usage from keeping your "staking coin" wallet open ?

Then BitBronze may be for you !

That reads like a late night infomercial. If I order now will you throw in a second for free if I pay S&H?  Grin
OMG if the SHAMWOW guy was still alive it would be totally awesome to get him to do the video for this coin lmao That would rock!!!

What about Vince with the SlapChop

"You're gonna love my nuts"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUbWjIKxrrs

Grin
Ya that's the same dude mate lol I totally forgot that he did the slapchop as well lmfao that's way better infomercial lmfao

That's so awesome. Maybe he can do a commercial for BRONZ if he's got some extra time on his hands.  Grin
Dev. You should reach out and see if you can get him to work for this project. That would be so awesome.
That guy from those infomercials is dead mate that's what I was saying lol Although it would be wicked to get him to do a crypto commercial if he wasn't dead lol But anyways back to coin business lol What are the plans for BitBronze Dev? I hope a steady growth of the coin is one of the ideas that you got going on Smiley I hate coins that get launched hit an exchange and dump really quickly and die out so I'm hoping that the slower POW phase for this coin will help keep a steady growth of this coin when it hits an exchange Smiley Cheers

Not trying to be an arse in correcting y'all, but just wanted to spread hope that there is actually an opportunity for him to do an infomercial for BitBronze. You see, Vince Offer, known for the ShamWow and SlapChop infomercials, is well, alive , and kicking. He is still doing work, his latest being the "DaVinci Pro" - a combination vegetable peeler and cutting knife.
  The "infomercial" guy that you are thinking of, I'm sure, is Billy Mays - known for OxiClean, OrangeGlo, Kaboom, and dozens of other pitches. He died June 28 2009 due to heart disease aggravated by minute levels of cocaine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, and tramadol, as well as anti-anxiety drugs alprazolam and diazepam. Mays had been suffering from hip problems and was scheduled for hip replacement surgery the day after he was found dead.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

That reads like a late night infomercial. If I order now will you throw in a second for free if I pay S&H?  Grin
OMG if the SHAMWOW guy was still alive it would be totally awesome to get him to do the video for this coin lmao That would rock!!!

Grin
Ya that's the same dude mate lol I totally forgot that he did the slapchop as well lmfao that's way better infomercial lmfao

That's so awesome. Maybe he can do a commercial for BRONZ if he's got some extra time on his hands.  Grin
Dev. You should reach out and see if you can get him to work for this project. That would be so awesome.
That guy from those infomercials is dead mate that's what I was saying lol Although it would be wicked to get him to do a crypto commercial if he wasn't dead lol But anyways back to coin business lol What are the plans for BitBronze Dev? I hope a steady growth of the coin is one of the ideas that you got going on Smiley I hate coins that get launched hit an exchange and dump really quickly and die out so I'm hoping that the slower POW phase for this coin will help keep a steady growth of this coin when it hits an exchange Smiley Cheers
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
long time no see a normal coin  Grin

no IPO / ICO , no premine,

just need exchange to know the value

I like ipo ico. I dont have miners so how am I supped to get the coin at a fair price?

Grin

Activity: 476
Follow me @AlitFX
long time no see a normal coin  Grin

no IPO / ICO , no premine,

just need exchange to know the value
Activity: 756
Wow that ShamWow/SlapChop guy is crazy, I am now imagining him saying it, maybe I need to make a video like that for BRONZ Cheesy

BitBronze will be here for a very long time that is why I am committed to it, come back in 6+ months and you will still see it thriving.

Grin

Grin

Activity: 369
I've been mining this ever since I found out about it, under 1K blocks in the first few days is a pretty decent effort considering the specifications of this coin.

I can tell mining blocks is competitive and the rewards aren't as abundant as other coins I have seen which will keep things undiluted for a long time.
while i am mining this....the logo should be changed from basically a pic of a drawer/cabinet knob from a hardware store lol. but thats just my opinion. gives me flashbacks of VOOT. their first logo was a pic of a part of some jeans lol

To me the logo looks like an old or ancient struck coin.
I'm just glad that it's not your usual shiny shiny flashy flashy mine me mine me buy me buy me gimmick like so many other Alts use to draw people into lol I'm happy with plain jane coins as long as they work right from the get go and have no problems and as long as the Dev has plans for making the coin into something better along the way Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
while i am mining this....the logo should be changed from basically a pic of a drawer/cabinet knob from a hardware store lol. but thats just my opinion. gives me flashbacks of VOOT. their first logo was a pic of a part of some jeans lol

To me the logo looks like an old or ancient struck coin.
Activity: 430
Thinking I'm going to give this one a whirl too, feeling a bit bored.
Still on block 830 so still early.
Ya that's the only thing that kind of convinced me to maybe give this a whirl lol Like I said I'm usually a POW/POS guy but I haven't mined anything in forever nevermind a straight POW coin Smiley Hopefully being straight POW will be reason enough for Dev to give it a good go at making it worth something Smiley Plus nice to mine something that isn't half ICO or stupid Newbie account for once as well LOL Cheers
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Thinking I'm going to give this one a whirl too, feeling a bit bored.
Still on block 830 so still early.
Hmmm on the fence about this one but mainly cause I like some POS with my coins but maybe I'll give this straight POW a whirl Smiley Been a while since I mined something straight POW so hopefully you got some decent plans up your sleeves there Dev Cheesy Cheers
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Coins Looks Good  Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
This coin is look better and better.
Activity: 756
Will watching this coins, how about the market Dev ? when this coin get added to the market..

The December portion of the Roadmap + Extras have been completed.

As for your question on Markets, going by the Roadmap plans for January I hope that BitBronze will be listed on 2+ Exchanges so I can continue on with the Roadmap Development although it is a continuous process anyway with all the features.

A Market for BRONZ might be necessary in your eyes right now just so you feel that your coin has worth, although it might not be the worth that you are looking for if you sell early or at all.

Buckle in, Sit tight, Get comfy & Hold on as BitBronze is here to stay !
Pages:
Jump to: