Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑☑☑[ANN][BSD] BitSend - online since 2014 [ Core 0.17++] - page 11. (Read 384237 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
we must hope dev return and BSD rise from dead

Meanwhile the bitsend wallet on livecoin is offline again... And the bsd price is going crazy in both directions... What's going on!!??
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
we must hope dev return and BSD rise from dead
Activity: 140
Merit: 7
O-o! On Live 60 sat and there are no sell orders (almost) . Show is going on!

Wow! Now it's at 71 satoshi. This is an impressive jump... +200%.

Somebody know why is this happening? The price have been under this level for many weeks. Any news I'm not aware about?

Don't keep your hopes too high. My BSD networth went from a few bucks to x3fewbucks... The price is $0.0067. Remember this used to be above $1. At some point, it even hit $2. This weak pump might collapse any moment.
I remember very well with the high prices you mentioned that I even had a lot of BSD but I made another decision to move my assets but BSD has given me heaven in the past and now I see BSD seems like the right time to buy it back.my question is whether the price will return high again? Roll Eyes

Why did you want to buy back bitsend? there is a lot of issues ongoing in bitsned because there is no proper announcement about bitsend current status from bitsend team and there is no trading volume in the crypto market to bitsend coin so better to wait some more time or you can check the reality about bitsend percent staus.

Wait? Until when? How will prices return to above 1000sats?

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

Somebody know why is this happening? The price have been under this level for many weeks. Any news I'm not aware about?

Don't keep your hopes too high. My BSD networth went from a few bucks to x3fewbucks... The price is $0.0067. Remember this used to be above $1. At some point, it even hit $2. This weak pump might collapse any moment.
I remember very well with the high prices you mentioned that I even had a lot of BSD but I made another decision to move my assets but BSD has given me heaven in the past and now I see BSD seems like the right time to buy it back.my question is whether the price will return high again? Roll Eyes

Why did you want to buy back bitsend? there is a lot of issues ongoing in bitsned because there is no proper announcement about bitsend current status from bitsend team and there is no trading volume in the crypto market to bitsend coin so better to wait some more time or you can check the reality about bitsend percent staus.

Activity: 826
Merit: 460

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I sent so many requests to them regarding getting back my wallet from their mobile app. But they have stopped replying or even giving any support for that. I have lost all my BSD in that app and couldnt recover anywhere.

Did you try to follow the guide on the second post of this topic? I'm not sure if it's working or not, but you have no other choice you could give a try. Anyhow it looks a bit complicated to me. You can find it at the bottom of this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13942639

Yup... tried it long ago... The support is literally zero from the devs.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
96 sat! I'm very glad to see it! Just sold some BSD ! And hold invest bag on paper wallet !!! Smiley
BSD did it  !!!! (x3 - x4) Smiley
Guys! Look at this buy order on Live
0.00000050 BTC  409 798.66240766 BSD  0.20489933 BTC
And up-trend on D1 chart!
Things are getting better ... Smiley
Next target is 130 sat.

From where I sit......accumulation of large amount of BSD in one hand makes the coin vulnerable  to both unpredictability and volatility of price. The  other menace is related to master nodes controlled by single person who owns huge bunch of BSD, right?
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
96 sat! I'm very glad to see it! Just sold some BSD ! And hold invest bag on paper wallet !!! Smiley
BSD did it  !!!! (x3 - x4) Smiley
Guys! Look at this buy order on Live
0.00000050 BTC  409 798.66240766 BSD  0.20489933 BTC
And up-trend on D1 chart!
Things are getting better ... Smiley
Next target is 130 sat.
Activity: 140
Merit: 7
Likely this was the usual pump, dump nor based not on any news, and simply on expectations people expecting growth  Wink

And let's stick to this version ...
However, I think Bitsend will show us claws  Wink
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
Likely this was the usual pump, dump nor based not on any news, and simply on expectations people expecting growth  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

What's impressive about it?

Full retrace to 2014 prices.

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420

BSD did it  !!!! (x3 - x4) Smiley

I sent so many requests to them regarding getting back my wallet from their mobile app. But they have stopped replying or even giving any support for that. I have lost all my BSD in that app and couldnt recover anywhere.

Did you try to follow the guide on the second post of this topic? I'm not sure if it's working or not, but you have no other choice you could give a try. Anyhow it looks a bit complicated to me. You can find it at the bottom of this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13942639
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Hi, friends!
I AM NOT ADVERTISING to buy THIS COIN (BSD) IN ANY WAY.
But facts are..
During last three months, I bought 2 different qualitative coins  at price close to 20 sat and sold at price close to 200 sat (total selling volume was about 0, 05 btc).
And profit was about 0,045 btc.
These coins have not listings on LIVE, even on Crex. They have less community than BSD . It's possible that they are  unknown for most of you. But it was x 10 . Let's time and BSD to do it!

Activity: 253
Merit: 101
It seems like BSD is ready to up!!!....
Just imagine what will happen when LimxDev wiill post here and twitter Smiley

Personally, I think so too.
Preparing a new portfolio requires a lot of work, so we need to be patient. I hope it was worth the wait.

Limx dev com online on yesterday but there is no update about BSD latest news, I do not know why limx dev his quite? in bitsend official social media like Twitter, we can see the only retweet for others past few months no news about current status of bitsend.

yes I hope they dont abandon
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
It seems like BSD is ready to up!!!....
Just imagine what will happen when LimxDev wiill post here and twitter Smiley

Personally, I think so too.
Preparing a new portfolio requires a lot of work, so we need to be patient. I hope it was worth the wait.

Limx dev com online on yesterday but there is no update about BSD latest news, I do not know why limx dev his quite? in bitsend official social media like Twitter, we can see the only retweet for others past few months no news about current status of bitsend.
Pages:
Jump to: