Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑☑☑[ANN][BSD] BitSend - online since 2014 [ Core 0.17++] - page 7. (Read 384152 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I think that bitsend game over very long back ago...

If you read only the last two pages of this thread before commenting, you would know that Bitsend developer replied to this thread recently (taking into consideration the latest frequency  Wink Cheesy) and there is a new update on Github (new wallet version). So to say Bitsend is already dead is still way too fast in my opinion.

Of course, development looks not promising, additionally, there was a lot of time (at least a couple of months, if not more) when the team was totally silent, but we can only hope that they will continue with this project. I also thought a few months ago that this is indeed the end for Bitsend, but after this latest news and update, there is still some hope left in me, that Bitsend finally will recover from this bad situation we all are in, as bag holders.

I still don't understand why the team did nothing for so long and watched how this great project dropped from the top to the latest positions in the cryptocurrencies rankings.
It is just hard to watch that shitcoins, I don't even know and are worth no attention are standing better as Bitsend in rankings and price-wise.

I think they do not hurry too much because now is not the right time for small altcoin projects. Only a few alts have a positive and stable trend.
I guess dev team trying to prepare everyhing and ready waiting for next bull run. if it is.
in that glorious time, devs are very active with the loss of value and they have lost the ambition to maintain it regularly.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I think that bitsend game over very long back ago...

If you only read the last two pages of this thread before commenting, you would know that Bitsend developer replied in this thread recently (taking into consideration the latest frequency  Wink Cheesy) and there is a new update on Github (new wallet version). So to say that Bitsend is already dead is still way too soon in my opinion.

Of course, development looks not promising, additionally, there was a lot of time (at least a couple of months, if not more) when the team was totally silent, but we can only hope that they will continue with this project. I also thought a few months ago that this is indeed the end for Bitsend, but after this latest news and update, there is still some hope left in me, that Bitsend finally will recover from this bad situation.

I still don't understand why the team did nothing for so long and watched how this great project dropped from the top to the latest positions in the cryptocurrencies rankings?
It is just hard to watch that shitcoins, I don't even know and worth no attention are standing better as Bitsend in rankings and price-wise.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Almost all shitcoins are pumping

When the fuck will bitsend pump x100

I think that bitsend game over very long back ago in crypto world because there is no proper exchanges and no news about it, maybe investors lose the hope in bitsend and i am also disappointed with bitsend team move.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
“BitCloud [BTDX]”
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Almost all shitcoins are pumping

When the fuck will bitsend pump x100
legendary
I can't do it also

Why the devs are putting so little effort into bitsend  Huh

Other coins are doing much better because more dev activity, and big updates/features

Only after that there will be buyers and a large community wil be formed, but now its very sad
Sorry, but I can't answer your questions either. The dev team did not give up BitSend. They continue to work on the project. That's all I can say.  Smiley

does anyone know, with new 0.17 core, will there be any changes here about masternode collateral, whether it still remains 25k required or will it raise?

Both of you, what is the purpose of posts like this? are you just bored or you are doing this for some purpose?
empty and meaningless posts acting as paid shilling bump and this creates a counter-effect and creates an even more negative picture.
pls, stop with useless posts. thx
Activity: 75
How do you work on the 0.17 core?
All OK?
What is the expected time of its release?
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
I can say more: now BSD has good and better conditions .
This page proves it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718
I can't do it also

Other coins are doing much better because more dev activity, and big updates/features

Only after that there will be buyers and a large community wil be formed, but now its very sad
Sorry, but I can't answer your questions either. The dev team did not give up BitSend. They continue to work on the project. That's all I can say.  Smiley
I can't do it also

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718
How do we test? i can't download an executable
You have to compile the github project yourself. Search in google "how to compile a github project?" and you will find all the information you need. If you're not a programmer, it's not easy. I couldn't do it.  Wink
Please LimxDev, don't kill this project.
Think about the unique hard work you make with the most longer Airdrop ever in the cryptocurrencies world !
A BSD community exist : she is is a little asleep, that's all.

Hello,

thanks for your words. We're still working on an update. Actually, we're just missing some tests. But time is running out everywhere.

Best Regards Chris

P.S.

Maybe can everyone here try to start a masternode. Also we have to check some security points in the source.

https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitSend/tree/0.17-test

Tast to check
- masternode start-many command
- Validation.cpp:L1031
- Validation.cpp:L1011
- src/wallet/rpcwallet.cpp:L4659
- Travis CI integartion with lint

Hey why we see no progress? the past weeks/months was a lockdown so if you devs don't have time past weeks you never will have time...

Then please test the newest version from joshafest.

Best Regards Chris

How do we test? i can't download an executable
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Think about the unique hard work you make with the most longer Airdrop ever in the cryptocurrencies world !

Hello,

thanks for your words. We're still working on an update. Actually, we're just missing some tests. But time is running out everywhere.

Best Regards Chris

P.S.

Maybe can everyone here try to start a masternode. Also we have to check some security points in the source.

Tast to check

Hey why we see no progress? the past weeks/months was a lockdown so if you devs don't have time past weeks you never will have time...

Best Regards Chris
Thank  you! It's very good news!
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

Hello,

Best Regards Chris

P.S.

Tast to check

Best Regards Chris

Hello,

Best Regards Chris

P.S.

Tast to check

legendary
for a long time i did not know for sure if i should hold the airdrop from earlier day's but the price was a few cent's so not worth selling , but now i am glad that i keep the whole bunch of them after reading some news from op , good to see that there is still some development with BSD

there is no news from OP, I am not sure what are you read. Yes, BSD devs have some activity, and as I know, they post something on Telegram about development progress. I am also still holding some BSD, maybe I will buy more, but I am not sure is this coin have any future.
Anyway, I plan to change some of my other altcoins for BSD and I hope it's worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
for a long time i did not know for sure if i should hold the airdrop from earlier day's but the price was a few cent's so not worth selling , but now i am glad that i keep the whole bunch of them after reading some news from op , good to see that there is still some development with BSD
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Why does it take so long?
There is no activity on bitsend development and on the community
24h volume is 40$ Shocked
Do something before BSD is completely dead!

Hey Winklevos, why don't you do something? I bet you can buy the whole supply of BSD easily Wink

Hello,

Best Regards Chris

P.S.

Tast to check

Why does it take so long?
There is no activity on bitsend development and on the community
24h volume is 40$ Shocked
Do something before BSD is completely dead!
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
yes this is great news, BSD just sleeping and work progress in background until now
Pages:
Jump to: