Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑☑☑[ANN][BSD] BitSend - online since 2014 [ Core 0.17++] - page 14. (Read 384237 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Why wallet offline on livecoin?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
Unfortunately, all I know is Core 0.17 is coming and not anything more specific. LimxDev is no longer so active here in the forum, but in telegram there is always all news about BSD and that's where you can reach him.  Smiley

I have checked Bitsend Telegram, the latest news from the team was two months ago about Apollon Network. LimxDev is not in Telegram anymore, what happened with him?
why he is not in the group anymore? only Lucas active in Telegram and it was three weeks ago.
LimxDev is not active in the forum and Telegram, this is a bad news for BSD holders.

He is active in Telegram, but not with the name LimxDev. Search for "Chris In Crypto we trust", thats LimxDev. His last post in the german BitSend Channel is only some hours old. https://t.me/BSD_Bitsend_DE/3386  Wink

Der Core ist in Entwicklung leider ist die aktuelle neue Version noch nicht fertig.
Translation: The core is in development, unfortunately the new version is not ready yet.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
LimxDev is not active in the forum and Telegram, this is a bad news for BSD holders.
This is incorrect because the last active day of LimxDev in the forum is around one week ago (on October 26, 2019, 10:58:38 AM, less than one week ago). I see him usually log in his account and visit the forum, not daily but usually. If he actually abandon the project, he will do not log in account that way and in my opinion, this is one of positive thing that we can expect more things from LimxDev and BitSend project.

If he planned to abandon the project, he would have not made ban appeal months ago, in my opinion that is another good thing to keep our belief on future of Bitsend.

Two above things are probably last lights that we might see at the end of tunnel but no one can guarentee it without reappearance of LimxDev.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Till now my coin not recovered even i follow the tutorial in this thread (page 2), its look difficult to me, i'm not programmer.  Grin maybe someone (trusted) can help me for recover my backup wallet, i thank you.
If not, no problem. I will giveaway my backup file to who can recover/import that. Smiley

Long time ago i have backup file from mobile (android) wallet, i see right now bitsend dont support mobile wallet. So, how to i import my backup file to desktop wallet?

How many coins you have in the wallet? Is it your wallet encrypted and do you know the right password?
Maybe I can try to help you.
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
Till now my coin not recovered even i follow the tutorial in this thread (page 2), its look difficult to me, i'm not programmer.  Grin maybe someone (trusted) can help me for recover my backup wallet, i thank you.
If not, no problem. I will giveaway my backup file to who can recover/import that. Smiley

Long time ago i have backup file from mobile (android) wallet, i see right now bitsend dont support mobile wallet. So, how to i import my backup file to desktop wallet?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
Unfortunately, all I know is Core 0.17 is coming and not anything more specific. LimxDev is no longer so active here in the forum, but in telegram there is always all news about BSD and that's where you can reach him.  Smiley

I have checked Bitsend Telegram, the latest news from the team was two months ago about Apollon Network. LimxDev is not in Telegram anymore, what happened with him?
why he is not in the group anymore? only Lucas active in Telegram and it was three weeks ago.

This is really bad news. I don't know why limx Dev is not active anymore, but a few weeks ago the bitsend explorer service was expiring and someone renewed it, so I think limx Dev or someone else is still taking care about bitsend.

However, what where they saying in telegram about apollon network service? I hope nothing bad as I'm using it.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
haha BitSend was the first coin i had!
just were reading thru the announcement forum and saw this
i really dont understand how people still talk and hope for something
there are plenty better projects  Roll Eyes
BitSend wasn't that good project since the beginning...

BSD will always have a special place to me (and many people i think), for me, it was one of the first alts i ever got into, the dev was always VERY active, and it was a fair distro
it did an airdrop where at one point it was giving out like 40$ a week to people just for participating
i received over a masternode over the months/years for free, which is prob one of the reasons the price suffers now haha, so many free coins given out Tongue
people will always love BSD for its history tho, not for its "gAiNs" Cheesy
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

this is the time of death almost all altcoins.
Maybe some of these people still hold BSD. He invested here and they hope for some improvement to reduce losses. One year ago, Bitsend was not looking so bad.
little activity by devs can improve many things, and of course, reduce losses. There you have two options. Forget to this coin and accept all funds were lost, or continue to follow and wait for something positive to happen.
outside there are many projects that die too and maybe this project will also die especially after being kicked from bittrex it shows more that the project is not wanted by investors even though I also still hold a little coin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

this is the time of death almost all altcoins.
Maybe some of these people still hold BSD. He invested here and they hope for some improvement to reduce losses. One year ago, Bitsend was not looking so bad.
little activity by devs can improve many things, and of course, reduce losses. There you have two options. Forget to this coin and accept all funds were lost, or continue to follow and wait for something positive to happen.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
It is too soon to make a conclusion that Limx Tec team abandoned Bitsend...

First I said that: "I never thought that Limix Dev will abandon Bitsend" and I still hope he will not.

Despite my hope, which is very big when it comes to Bitsend  Wink, I have enough experience in crypto to raise red flags very soon because I already have seen so many abandoned projects, that I know how it looks like and I have really seen all kind of excuses and problems during the process.

All these projects have one similarity, that when problems start, there is nobody to talk from the team and when they finally appear, then it is already too late or damage is too big to continue.
I am really sorry to see this because I am here from the start, but Bitsend is already delisted from the best exchanges and now to find even one decent exchange which will list Bitsend back is just impossible with these volumes and liquidity. The more likely scenario is that we will see the price drop to zero finally.

Just imagine how much work development and marketing-wise has to be done, to bring new investors and list Bitsend on a decent exchange?
To achieve this dedication from the team would be needed, as when they were launching this project and of course money for marketing, a lot of money taking into consideration what for a campaign we have to do, to spread the word enough to attract new investors. Additionally, something new is needed to develop Bitsend further, some new ideas of how to make it better or even different because only polishing the old coin would not help.  

I just don't see all that happen.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
So, we still don't know anything. To be honest no answer is also an answer  Wink.

As I said before, Limix dev knows exactly what is going on with the Bitsend project and just seems to not care anymore.

Sorry to say this, but I just share my honest opinion about this situation.

If nothing changes soon then I am sure Bitsend will be delisted even from these shitty exchanges is still listed on and this will be the end of this project.

Never thought that Limix dev will abandon Bitsend after so many announcements that the development will be continued, despite his involvement in Bitcore and other projects.

Where are you Limix Dev? Do you accept so easily the end of Bitsend and will give up without a fight?
It is too soon to make a conclusion that Limx Tec team abandoned Bitsend, BitCloud, and some other projects but it is not too early to have negatively feelings on potential growth of those projects. Such type of negative thoughts are unavoidable which mainly come from so many questions from community and lack of activities, replies from the team during latest months.

It is abnormal to see inactivitity and replies when market definitely recovered this month.

Optimistically, crypto market always tends to do amazingly unexpected things for us, so let's stay positively and wait for sudden blast out from Bitsend.  Smiley
legendary
LimxDev hasn't abandon BSD. He's still working on it, but a lot of things take time and don't happen overnight.  Wink

What he is working at right now, can you please share something to us?
I have checked Bitsend and LimxDev GitHub did not find something new. I know it might take some time to achieve something,
but why he did not say something to us after all these months?

Unfortunately, all I know is Core 0.17 is coming and not anything more specific. LimxDev is no longer so active here in the forum, but in telegram there is always all news about BSD and that's where you can reach him.  Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
LimxDev hasn't abandon BSD. He's still working on it, but a lot of things take time and don't happen overnight.  Wink

What he is working at right now, can you please share something to us?
I have checked Bitsend and LimxDev GitHub did not find something new. I know it might take some time to achieve something,
but why he did not say something to us after all these months?
legendary
What is the sense for LimxDev to develop BTX and  abandon BSD at the same time?
Only  sense is to buy cheap BSD (buy order at 73 sat on Live ... Smiley )

Activity: 459
Merit: 100
See Github for last activity,
Last limxdev commit was today

https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitSend/pull/100

It's a good news.
Personally, I think dev is still working, but as long as there is no specific information on development, it says nothing.

"Core 0.17 soon"   Cool
What is the sense for LimxDev to develop BTX and  abandon BSD at the same time?
Only  sense is to buy cheap BSD (buy order at 73 sat on Live ... Smiley )
Activity: 140
Merit: 7

It's a good news.
Personally, I think dev is still working, but as long as there is no specific information on development, it says nothing.

"Core 0.17 soon"   Cool
Activity: 95
Merit: 0

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Could anyone tell me what happened with BSD on Bittrex? Both wallet and trading are locked over there. Just for the case I have kept a few hundreds of BSD over there but now can't do a thing with them.

Bsd didn't have any good trading volume so bittrex decided to remove bitsend. They made an announcement before removing bsd pairs from the exchange. You should have followed them. I don't think you'll be getting your coins but it wouldn't hurt if you contact the exchange  support.

My bad, not been there for more than three months. I've put in a request for them to release my coins and now, waiting for response, however, my  eyes are open… I just have to accept  my loss.
Pages:
Jump to: