Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]|[BSX]Bitspace🚀|⚡| POW is over|⚡|POS 5% annually|⚡| Own exchange soon - page 12. (Read 11754 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Thank you! fork to save the coin project.
Activity: 27
BSX will fork because asic dominance... or will stay the same nist5 algoritm?
   fork it +1
Yes. There will be another fork soon.

We will end POW mining at block 200 000.

Since there will be no POW distribution anymore.
We will also extend POS interest a bit higher and distribution will continue only via proof-of-stake protocols. BSX will be soon pure POS.

Please reduce the POS interest per year to have less supply to stop inflation in the future.
    +1 for this subject also less supply more demand
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
   fork it +1

We will also extend POS interest a bit higher and distribution will continue only via proof-of-stake protocols. BSX will be soon pure POS.

Please reduce the POS interest per year to have less supply to stop inflation in the future.
Activity: 143
    fork it +1

fork it +1
Activity: 301
We are at 110k block, almost there! And uh the difficulty shot up with less miners? Is there a big pool out there im unaware of besides hash4life that made the diff go so high? mining payouts are not so sexy anymore versus the same price the coin has stayed at 0.000000529ish.

How's about holding your coins instead of selling for 50 sats? Duh

Who told you I wasnt holding my coins. And who told you I was selling at 50 sats? What do you run around posting from topic to topic spitting out non-sensical replies? Also if you don't believe in the project anymore quit the FUD and go away. Some of us believe this coin can be great.

Oh i do believe this project, who told you i've been spreading fuds?
Activity: 37
Just moved to latest win wallet version 1.1. I have 16 active connections instead of 1 in last wallet. Very good job dev.
We are at 110k block, almost there! And uh the difficulty shot up with less miners? Is there a big pool out there im unaware of besides hash4life that made the diff go so high? mining payouts are not so sexy anymore versus the same price the coin has stayed at 0.000000529ish.

How's about holding your coins instead of selling for 50 sats? Duh

Who told you I wasnt holding my coins. And who told you I was selling at 50 sats? What do you run around posting from topic to topic spitting out non-sensical replies? Also if you don't believe in the project anymore quit the FUD and go away. Some of us believe this coin can be great.
Activity: 43
Just read from Stipends website how to 'optimize' your staking by splitting your coins ... instead of 1000 in one address, if you use coin control features then send yourself ( to a newly made address ) 500 coins... you would get more chances for staking.   Are you guys cool with this?  Does this sound like it would work and is it legit?  
It is true. You can use coin control feature to affect the frequency of your POS rewards.
You will not be able to earn more coins .
But you will be able to hit POS blocks more often. (more frequent reward based on your coin age)

Where to enable '' coin control features '' in wallet:

In wallet click at ''Settings'' and then at ''Options''. Once in options menu click at ''Display'' tab.

To use Coin control feature click on ''Send coins'' (tab) and after it on inputs.

In case of BSX best option is minimal 1000 coins as one input to reach more POS blocks.
You can check at BSX block explorer ''extraction'' section.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/#!extraction

Use Coin control very carefully. If you have no experience with this feature.
I advice you to check few youtube videos about coin control.

Thanks for this post. I´m not much experienced with POS coins yet. I will try to use coin control feature to catch more POS blocks.

Activity: 185
BSX is added to BitenTrade Exchange
Thank you. Exchange added to OP.

Edit:(just testing deposit + withdrawal)
Activity: 378
Merit: 105

MINING BITSPACE WITH NIST5 ALGO :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3833 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_BSX_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=BSX

LYCHEEBIT INFO :

MINING SOFTWARE :

EXAMPLES OF COMMAND LINE :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3833 -u BANzTBkmaXrkotxbzFMVLa6teqTL66VBRj -p c=BSX
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe -k nist5 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3833 -u BANzTBkmaXrkotxbzFMVLa6teqTL66VBRj -p c=BSX

PEERS LIST :

• addnode=173.63.218.130:13252
  • addnode=185.144.157.144:13252
  • addnode=98.211.59.187:13252
  • addnode=220.78.232.222:13252
  • addnode=159.118.204.163:13252
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6abd:499:f3f:ce54:4f1f]:13252
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:90d7:387a:421:b047:14a]:13252
  • addnode=[2001:0:5ef5:79fb:188b:358d:b9c9:e0ed]:13252
  • addnode=211.215.25.139:13252
  • addnode=125.139.107.123:13252

Yes. It seems it´s true.  Asics can now mine NIST5 (Baikal BK-X).

Last 600 blocks to block 120 000. POW reward will be lowered to 50 BSX per block . POS reward will be 50% interest per year (x5 from now).

Now when asics are comming. We are considering that we will accelerate BSX transition to the full POS before block 450 010.

please do  otherwise the coin will  be worth next to nothing ASIC will kill your project
Goddamn ASIC shit. Hodl and buy time now.
Activity: 93
Merit: 7
Sounds good and also a good idea, let's see...
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Last 600 blocks to block 120 000. POW reward will be lowered to 50 BSX per block . POS reward will be 50% interest per year (x5 from now).

Now when asics are comming. We are considering that we will accelerate BSX transition to the full POS before block 450 010.

definitely worth doing

hoping the 50% works correctly

Activity: 93
Merit: 7
Yepp...
It’s the baikal X10, which they’ve renamed BK-X since they added nist5 and x11gost
...so ASICs incomming...diffictuly went up pretty insane...better buy then mining now...  Cry
Activity: 52
what is the problem in mining BSX?... in 2hs with 120Mh/s... only 2 coins?....  if mining BSX keep this way i will close my mining BSX....

There are ASICS for nist5 (https://twitter.com/NiceHashMining/status/984108182476873728).

This update just killed the GPU mining for Nist5 Algo, sad but true Sad

Yes... Nist5 for GPU Mining its OVER

Wow... one of my favorite algos... time for some innovation!
Pages:
Jump to: