Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]|[BSX]Bitspace🚀|⚡| POW is over|⚡|POS 5% annually|⚡| Own exchange soon - page 10. (Read 11754 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
ATTENTION: Chain was forked at block 162463 (28th April 2018). Everyone need to upgrade the wallet now (see instructions below)

Source (v. 1.2)

Everyone will have to move to new source (wallet).

New Windows wallet
New Windows wallet (v. 1.2)

IMPORTANT TUTORIAL: How to upgrade to the new wallet:
> close old wallet
> download new wallet 1.2.0.0
> remove everything in %APPDATA%\bitspace  (for windows systems) (linux path: ~/.bitspace) except wallet.dat
> start new wallet (new wallet will connect automatically to our upgraded syncnode to download the lastest blockchain data)
> to be sure you installed the new wallet, click help > about bitspace and check it says "version 1.2.0.0" there

(right now the wallet says syncing because we need more hahspower or stakers to produce new blocks, when up to date blocks are in the chain this message will disappear)
Activity: 93
Any news about the POS reward fix guys?

so staking does not work for anyone at the moment? for me the blockchain syncronized since 12000 blocks no longer .. (about 3 days I guess) .. do you have the same error?

staking works but the apr is incorrect

I'm sure they are working on it. Give it some time the rewards will come. Let the developers develop.

patience has it's limits they've known about this problem for a while and it doesn't look like they've done a thing about it:

https://github.com/Bitspacedev/BitSpace/commits/master

0 commits for 15/16 days
New source will be released around block 180 000.
To make changes, another hard fork needs to be done.
All needs to be done properly. No need to rush and release source earlier. Changes will not kick in before next hardfork.

New hardfork will happen at block 200 000. POW willl end. POS will be fixed (for bigger inputs) +  switched to 200% interest per year.

In the meantime.
Optional input is 1000 BSX to get 50% POS reward in next 24-48 hours staking.

How to do this "input"?

use coincontrol to manually send less than 1000 to an address you control and repeat for every 1000 coins you have
you'll need to create at least one more address in your wallet to send the coins to. Use your current address as the change address or else you'll end up with loads of addresses and your backup may be no good. backup your wallet again regardless.
you'll lose all your weight
wait another 24 hours and keep your fingers crossed
Do I need to send multiple transactions of 1000 coins to one second address, or do i need to create a separate addresses for each tousand?
Kinda confused Sad
Second address with multiple transactions is enough.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information and see the another opinion giving to this project. Hope that it works smooth!
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Wow. 50% POs for this coin? That's high for any coin. Might grab some when I got some sats.

I would highly reccomend that you read the whole thread before investing
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Wow. 50% POs for this coin? That's high for any coin. Might grab some when I got some sats.
Activity: 43
I think is something wrong with the code. I've stacked 50K coins for 3 days and I got only 4 BSX stacking 3 times which is far away from the 50%, this is something like 1% APR instead of 50%.

yea they've known for a while pos is bugged, I informed them a few weeks ago and I was told the 50% fork would fix it though from the code it was obvious it wouldn't.

they are working on it now apparently, its either a case of stake at the pitiful rewards or hoard weight I'm afraid mate.
Yes, we working on it.

To get 50% POS interest . Small inputs works fine (1000 BSX and less).
The issue is with big inputs. We are fixing it now and running few tests under testnet. Soon there will be new source.

There will be new hardfork at block 200 000. POW willl end. POS will be fixed +  switched to 200% interest per year.
At block 200 000. At the end of POW there will be 13 M BSX in existence.
200% interest will last until block 1 000 000. After 1M blocks BSX will be autoswitched to 10% interest per year forever.

We decided to end POW and move further distribution into POS.

Also good news for those who are not at Discord.
BSX cryptocurrency exchange will be launched until end of this month.
Exchange itself will need some time to grow.  BSX will be used as a primary payment.
Vote list for adding new coins will be created and voting will go via BSX.

Cool
Only 13 M coins after POW and rest will be on POS.
Good choice dev!
Activity: 301
Activity: 301
Hope the dev work is smooth.
My wallet is not synchronized. There are 31318 blocks remaining.

Delete all data in folder bitspace (except wallet.dat) C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\bitspace....  and run the lastest wallet again and wait for re-sync. https://github.com/Bitspacedev/BitSpace/releases/download/v1.1/bitspace-qt.exe
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
New source is ready. We are compiling new wallets now.
Need another 2-3 days for proper testing. After it another one day for updating nodes.
In around 4-5 days new wallets should be available.

There will be no percentage interest per year focused on the number of coins in stake.
Bitspace POS will use annual percentage rate vs coin age system. Coin age will be what is important (Number of coins will help you to hit more blocks faster, not to earn higher rewards)
It will be more democratic POS system + network will be more secured + stable.

POW+POS now generates   ~ 64 k new BSX coins per day
Once POW will end at block 200 000. BSX will be pure POS coin
POS will generate ~ 10-40K new BSX coins per day. (reward will depend on coin age..not on number of coins)
The averaged value in the block will be ~20 BSXper block. (in range ~1-50)

Thanks for the heads-up!

Do we need to split our coins in more inputs or is not necessary anymore?

Kind regards, G
Activity: 70
Hope the dev work is smooth.
My wallet is not synchronized. There are 31318 blocks remaining.
New source is ready. We are compiling new wallets now.
Need another 2-3 days for proper testing. After it another one day for updating nodes.
In around 4-5 days new wallets should be available.

There will be no percentage interest per year focused on the number of coins in stake.
Bitspace POS will use annual percentage rate vs coin age system. Coin age will be what is important (Number of coins will help you to hit more blocks faster, not to earn higher rewards)
It will be more democratic POS system + network will be more secured + stable.

POW+POS now generates   ~ 64 k new BSX coins per day
Once POW will end at block 200 000. BSX will be pure POS coin
POS will generate ~ 10-40K new BSX coins per day. (reward will depend on coin age..not on number of coins)
The averaged value in the block will be ~20 BSXper block. (in range ~1-50)

Activity: 116

Do I need to send multiple transactions of 1000 coins to one second address, or do i need to create a separate addresses for each tousand?
Kinda confused Sad

either would do the job but hammz said optimal (optional i guess was a typo) input 1000

whether that means over 1000 is ok is another matter depending where the bug kicks in so you might be better off doing chunks of under 1000 like 950 or something
Activity: 70
Developers should make video tutorial.
Activity: 60
Merit: 2

so staking does not work for anyone at the moment? for me the blockchain syncronized since 12000 blocks no longer .. (about 3 days I guess) .. do you have the same error?

I'm sure they are working on it. Give it some time the rewards will come. Let the developers develop.

patience has it's limits they've known about this problem for a while and it doesn't look like they've done a thing about it:

0 commits for 15/16 days
All needs to be done properly. No need to rush and release source earlier. Changes will not kick in before next hardfork.

New hardfork will happen at block 200 000. POW willl end. POS will be fixed (for bigger inputs) +  switched to 200% interest per year.

In the meantime.

How to do this "input"?

use coincontrol to manually send less than 1000 to an address you control and repeat for every 1000 coins you have
you'll need to create at least one more address in your wallet to send the coins to. Use your current address as the change address or else you'll end up with loads of addresses and your backup may be no good. backup your wallet again regardless.
Kinda confused Sad

0 commits for 15/16 days

In the meantime.

How to do this "input"?

Activity: 34

0 commits for 15/16 days

In the meantime.

How to do this "input"?

0 commits for 15/16 days

In the meantime.

0 commits for 15/16 days
Pages:
Jump to: