Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]|[BSX]Bitspace🚀|⚡| POW is over|⚡|POS 5% annually|⚡| Own exchange soon - page 9. (Read 11754 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
He cинxpoнизиpyeтcя нoвый кoшeлeк

Follow what i posted above you.

Дa, пoлyчилocь. Cпacибo
Activity: 301
Merit: 10

Follow what i posted above you.
Activity: 8
Hello, i have the new Windows Wallet, but when i start today, the Wallet is not sync,

what can i do?

I have found the Problem, the Wallet is not Running with me VPN, what can i do?

If you have trouble with syncing, simply delete all data in folder bitspace (except wallet.dat) C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\bitspace....  and run the latest wallet again and wait for re-sync. https://github.com/Bitspacedev/BitSpace/releases/download/1.2.0.0/bitspace-qt_1.2.0.0.exe

If still not syncing, put this peers.dat in the bitspace folder https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/417765106475073536/441208436835876867/peers.dat
Activity: 50
Hello, i have the new Windows Wallet, but when i start today, the Wallet is not sync,

what can i do?

I have found the Problem, the Wallet is not Running with me VPN, what can i do?
Activity: 57
Any news about the POS reward fix guys?

so staking does not work for anyone at the moment? for me the blockchain syncronized since 12000 blocks no longer .. (about 3 days I guess) .. do you have the same error?

staking works but the apr is incorrect

I'm sure they are working on it. Give it some time the rewards will come. Let the developers develop.

patience has it's limits they've known about this problem for a while and it doesn't look like they've done a thing about it:

https://github.com/Bitspacedev/BitSpace/commits/master

0 commits for 15/16 days
New source will be released around block 180 000.
To make changes, another hard fork needs to be done.
All needs to be done properly. No need to rush and release source earlier. Changes will not kick in before next hardfork.

New hardfork will happen at block 200 000. POW willl end. POS will be fixed (for bigger inputs) +  switched to 200% interest per year.

In the meantime.
Optional input is 1000 BSX to get 50% POS reward in next 24-48 hours staking.

How to do this "input"?
Just create new BSX address and sent max 1000 BSX in one single transaction . (it is one input) (do it many times)
I used web wallet to sent coins this way.
Activity: 50

what can i do?
Activity: 129
Hi, i updated the wallet but its still 0.0 bsx
how can i retrieve my bsx from old wallet?

You obviously deleted your wallet.dat in C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\bitspace that contained your private key, use a file recovery software to retrieve your wallet.dat

Hope you did not delete your wallet.dat. Instructions were pretty clear. (check your ''recycle bin'' to recover if needed)
Always make a backup of this file. All your private keys are stored in there (your coins).

You will restore your coins by importing your original wallet.dat into folder C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\bitspace.

You obviously deleted your wallet.dat in C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\bitspace that contained your private key, use a file recovery software to retrieve your wallet.dat
Activity: 1
Activity: 43
POS works .
I generate around 10 BSX per day with 5 000 coins.

Go go Bitspace, BSX exchange will be up soon.
Activity: 99
Thx, for last update dev.

Last 27 500 blocks until end POW.  Cool
Do not forgot to vote for BSX. Help us to expand

free votes

Voted! That's a least i can do to help Bitspace.
Activity: 129
Do not forgot to vote for BSX. Help us to expand

free votes

Activity: 143
Activity: 99
ATTENTION: Chain was forked at block 162463 (28th April 2018). Everyone need to upgrade the wallet now (see instructions below)

Source (v. 1.2)

Everyone will have to move to new source (wallet).

New Windows wallet
New Windows wallet (v. 1.2)

IMPORTANT TUTORIAL: How to upgrade to the new wallet:
> close old wallet
> download new wallet 1.2.0.0
> remove everything in %APPDATA%\bitspace  (for windows systems) (linux path: ~/.bitspace) except wallet.dat
> start new wallet (new wallet will connect automatically to our upgraded syncnode to download the lastest blockchain data)
> to be sure you installed the new wallet, click help > about bitspace and check it says "version 1.2.0.0" there

(right now the wallet says syncing because we need more hahspower or stakers to produce new blocks, when up to date blocks are in the chain this message will disappear)
Good work dev!
So only last 33 K blocks until end of POW?
What if you had invested $1000 in Bitspace (BSX) a day ago? - Sponsored by CoinFomo http://coinfomo.net/whatif

Activity: 143
Bitspace just got listed at coinlib. Market Cap Info, Coin tracker, cool graphs + real time updated price.

OP updated
Pages:
Jump to: