Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]|[BSX]Bitspace🚀|⚡| POW is over|⚡|POS 5% annually|⚡| Own exchange soon - page 8. (Read 11754 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
I can also confirm that with 94560 BSX today I've staked the amazing amount of 0.0008 BSX Cheesy Now I can afford to buy a new lambo, maybe the Urus one.

As stated last post big input will not help you to hit bigger reward. It's rather the opposite. Small inputs rulez. (more democratic)

Since last hardfork we completely migrated to POS minting system. (POS 50% Annually...soon (at block 200K) 1000% Annually) (!!!!not 50% or 1000% Interest per year anymore!!!!)

Split your coins into smaller imputs and start to stake from tomorow 24/7.  
Do it and give us a report after 48 hours. You will see. Also in few days...after block 200 000 POS rewards per block will be 20x higher than now.

I noticed in coincontrol, my coins automatically split into multiple of small inputs around 1500 bsx each, i did not even touch coincontrol or care to split coins before, guess i don't have to worry about that.
Whenever you hit the POS block. Your input is divided into 2 halves. (It's an automatic process)

So more coins get blocks faster plus small inputs around 1000 - 1500 bsx each give better rewards, correct?
Exactly.
The most optimal is to have inputs around 1000-1500 BSX. And stake 24/7.()https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/#!extraction
Activity: 301
I can also confirm that with 94560 BSX today I've staked the amazing amount of 0.0008 BSX Cheesy Now I can afford to buy a new lambo, maybe the Urus one.

As stated last post big input will not help you to hit bigger reward. It's rather the opposite. Small inputs rulez. (more democratic)

Since last hardfork we completely migrated to POS minting system. (POS 50% Annually...soon (at block 200K) 1000% Annually) (!!!!not 50% or 1000% Interest per year anymore!!!!)

Do it and give us a report after 48 hours. You will see. Also in few days...after block 200 000 POS rewards per block will be 20x higher than now.

I noticed in coincontrol, my coins automatically split into multiple of small inputs around 1500 bsx each, i did not even touch coincontrol or care to split coins before, guess i don't have to worry about that.
Whenever you hit the POS block. Your input is divided into 2 halves. (It's an automatic process)

So more coins get blocks faster plus small inputs around 1000 - 1500 bsx each give better rewards, correct? Not to mention it is automatically divided for me every time i hit a block, so i don't have to do that manually which is nice.

Activity: 103
ATTENTION: Chain was forked at block 162463 (28th April 2018). Everyone need to upgrade the wallet now (see instructions below)

Source (v. 1.2)

Everyone will have to move to new source (wallet).

New Windows wallet
New Windows wallet (v. 1.2)

IMPORTANT TUTORIAL: How to upgrade to the new wallet:
> close old wallet
> download new wallet 1.2.0.0
> remove everything in %APPDATA%\bitspace  (for windows systems) (linux path: ~/.bitspace) except wallet.dat
> start new wallet (new wallet will connect automatically to our upgraded syncnode to download the lastest blockchain data)
> to be sure you installed the new wallet, click help > about bitspace and check it says "version 1.2.0.0" there

(right now the wallet says syncing because we need more hahspower or stakers to produce new blocks, when up to date blocks are in the chain this message will disappear)
Good work dev!
So only last 33 K blocks until end of POW?
End of POW is a good move. Asics are not good for distribution.
Also POS will be interesting in here after block 200k...1000% annually. Will keep an eye on this.

As stated last post. Big input will not help you to hit bigger reward. It's rather the opposite. Small inputs rulez. (more democratic)

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Do not forgot to vote for BSX. Help us to expand

free votes

Voted! That's a least i can do to help Bitspace.
Also voted! Quantadex has a lot of votes.  Wink

So far i had staked a total of 9741 BSX, so if i exchange that amount at the rate of 40 sats each, i would have earned a total of 0.0048705 btc = $44.51 as of now. Nice passive income just from staking, right? Bitspace is an alt-coin but it works, now imagine Bitspace go full POS at the interest rate of 1000% per year until block 1 000 000, moon time?

Bought a game with my BSX profits.  Wink

I wonder how did you get that amount as I barely stake like 0.1 bsx with 100K.

No way you get that less with that amount, i think you are lying, did you do this step for the new wallet? Delete all data in folder bitspace (except wallet.dat) C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\bitspace....  and run the latest wallet again and wait for re-sync. https://github.com/Bitspacedev/BitSpace/releases/download/1.2.0.0/bitspace-qt_1.2.0.0.exe

Did you ever care about this coin or follow its development at all?

You guys gotta stop the hating on this coin or its development, if you don't like to invest into this coin, then don't. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU.

its entirely possible pos still hasnt been giving correct rewards for large inputs, even the devs were aware of this how could you not be?
you've probably just got a large stake in this coin (as have I) and aren't happy with the price.
how about stop hating and try to do something positive

IDEK if the fix for pos has kicked in yet or that will happen at block 200,000 I've given up caring

[edit] I've just sent all my coins to myself to find out tomorrow

We have this formula in POS reward

CoinAge * RewardCoinYear / 365 / COIN

Big inputs will not help you to get higher reward. There is no interest based on number of coins in reward function.
Coin age is important (number of coins will help you to hit more blocks faster, not to earn higher rewards).

Example.
If you will have 1 input = 100 000 BSX. You can hit only one block per day....means only one reward.
But if you will split your 100 000 into 100x 1000 (100 inputs). You can easily hit 100 blocks per day . (reward per block in not reflected by number of coins....only coin age matters)

free votes

So far i had staked a total of 9741 BSX, so if i exchange that amount at the rate of 40 sats each, i would have earned a total of 0.0048705 btc = $44.51 as of now. Nice passive income just from staking, right? Bitspace is an alt-coin but it works, now imagine Bitspace go full POS at the interest rate of 1000% per year until block 1 000 000, moon time?

No way you get that less with that amount, i think you are lying, did you do this step for the new wallet? Delete all data in folder bitspace (except wallet.dat) C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\bitspace....  and run the latest wallet again and wait for re-sync. https://github.com/Bitspacedev/BitSpace/releases/download/1.2.0.0/bitspace-qt_1.2.0.0.exe

You guys gotta stop the hating on this coin or its development, if you don't like to invest into this coin, then don't. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU.

Chill down bro, go take a smoke as it seems you are just a frustrated kid who wanted to showoff he got a fucking game. Can you show a prt scr of your stakes?

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

free votes

Chill down bro, go take a smoke as it seems you are just a frustrated kid who wanted to showoff he got a fucking game. Can you show a prt scr of your stakes?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

its entirely possible pos still hasnt been giving correct rewards for large inputs, even the devs were aware of this how could you not be?
you've probably just got a large stake in this coin (as have I) and aren't happy with the price.

IDEK if the fix for pos has kicked in yet or that will happen at block 200,000 I've given up caring

If you had given up then bye, no one will miss you any way, Bitspace will make me rich in the near future, believe it or not, i don't care. Oh don't dump coins for cheap, you are just embarrassing yourself. If you don't invest into this coin, i am sure someone will, like pizza, you don't eat that pizza, someone will eat that pizza.

Again, keep hating, no one cares about your problem, i doubt if you ever support this project at all, guess not, then i will keep supporting, spreading the word, and helping other fellows for this project. Bitspace is making me rich with passive income. HELL YEAH.

who's hating? no one but you. you sound like an ignorant child. you're bitspaceboy from discords my bet, if anythings hurting this coin its your toxic attitude
oh and btw like I said I've moved all my bsx into one input, check the richlist before you call me a liar:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bsx/address.dws?3213.htm

Also I didnt say I had a problem I said I've given up caring about this coins pos system, perhaps you could actually try to read before going nuts for no reason

free votes

If you had given up then bye, no one will miss you any way, Bitspace will make me rich in the near future, believe it or not, i don't care. Oh don't dump coins for cheap, you are just embarrassing yourself. If you don't invest into this coin, i am sure someone will, like pizza, you don't eat that pizza, someone will eat that pizza.

Again, keep hating, no one cares about your problem, i doubt if you ever support this project at all, guess not, then i will keep supporting, spreading the word, and helping other fellows for this project. Bitspace is making me rich with passive income. HELL YEAH.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Wow. 50% POs for this coin? That's high for any coin. Might grab some when I got some sats.
Last 40K blocks until end of POW. Good entry point.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

free votes

free votes

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

free votes

Bought a game with my BSX profits.  Wink

free votes

Bought a game with my BSX profits.  Wink

Activity: 219
Merit: 0
how much total supply token ?? i don't see this info
Activity: 99
Only 20000 blocks left for full POS, nice.
Now only 18 000 blocks. Can´t wait for 1000% annualy POS. Once full POS. Mining costs will be shifted to the stock market and bsx will be much more interesting.
Only 20000 blocks left for full POS, nice.
Pages:
Jump to: