Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥BTCB 🔥] BTCBC SWAP - BTCBX - Anonymous Sending and masternode coming - page 13. (Read 8571 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Great bounty and great concept.  I believe people will love this coin.  Good luck
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
Finish Filipino Dracula Thread Translation here

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Looking forward to this great new project!
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
This site did not explain anything, the amount of tokens, use, etc., tokens team, technology, why this used?
Activity: 154
Can you tell me what is coin price? Can't find any information Smiley
Also good luck in project!

This is not a ICO coin. It was mineable and now in POS. I will make a Buy/Sell page so that people can buy/sell before it is being listed on a exchange.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
This really sounds like a scam! Why would anyone send his passport scan to a complete stranger?

You don't need to send your passport. If your username has the location then that would be enough.

where you see the requirement of passport, can you share that post as i don't find any requirement to join bounty. i already joined, but not asked for passport.
Activity: 630
 i joined your bounty and this is my dracula wallet address= D9CUgAeXWqn7UU1Uf7ynYyYWkuSGBFp1yk.
i also post in your other thread.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration

I don't think there is any price yet.. it will be listed on exchange in some near future..
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
The project looks very interesting.With pleasure will take part in it Smiley

Thanks. I believe the concept is not bad too.
Activity: 714
The project looks very interesting.With pleasure will take part in it Smiley
The gift stores that will accepted DRACULA COIN will have the DRAC logo in front of their shops.
And what about the exchange?

Working on the exchange part. Don't worry about exchange.
Activity: 980
This project is interesting as no ico there. please share for news about the project. I wish success for this project.
my wallet id: DDTrR6miPpVBp6bDPFuiAnP5S1VmktmFw4
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
The gift stores that will accepted DRACULA COIN will have the DRAC logo in front of their shops.
And what about the exchange?
Activity: 160
Oh my, finally a project for us here in Transylvania... Warming up my wallet so I can receive my first DRAC coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
it's interesting project with no ICO inside. can you explain more information about this project?? who's the team behind this project, etc.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
The project is not ordinary and a little funny. Interesting idea. Dracula forever!
Activity: 304
I really wondered when a coin with Dracula would appear. Finally! Hope to be successful!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Many new coin projects are popping up this month but many fail to develop well in the market, hopefully this project can be successful and can compete in the market
Activity: 242
Merit: 103
I always liked movies and books with Dracula. You create a really interesting project. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: