Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥BTCB 🔥] BTCBC SWAP - BTCBX - Anonymous Sending and masternode coming - page 15. (Read 8572 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
if carved from the announcement of this project I am somewhat interested to follow the gift that has been created by this project.good luck
Activity: 154
This can be a wonderful coin and a wonderful commercial opportunity for Transylvania.
I wish you best of luck, especially in getting more and more gift shops accept your coin.

While I live in Romania, I am very reluctant to send out official passport for this. Maybe you'll find a better method (IP based would be one, not perfect but still...).
In the bounty threads you didn't mention the passport so maybe you should clear that out.

I was thinking to use the 'location' value on the profiles of the users, but I notice that not everybody has a location setup on their profile.
it's a unique project. sounds interesting, i wanna join the bounty if it wil be held. no bounty for translation next time sir??

Good point. Let me setup a bounty page for translations too.
Activity: 216
great project sir. may be, it will be more interesting if the launching of this project at HALLOWEEN. it can be more scary.
Activity: 294
good project I am very interested in this project and also this project is held airdrop for project development also suplay number of coin from project which not too much
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
This can be a wonderful coin and a wonderful commercial opportunity for Transylvania.
I wish you best of luck, especially in getting more and more gift shops accept your coin.

While I live in Romania, I am very reluctant to send out official passport for this. Maybe you'll find a better method (IP based would be one, not perfect but still...).
In the bounty threads you didn't mention the passport so maybe you should clear that out.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
If not wrong DRAC logo already used another coin, and what is the advantage if I buy / follow this bounty? will i be a vampire?
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
Bitcoin has satoshis, how will DRAC's smallest denomination be called?

Vlads?
Activity: 233
it's a unique project. sounds interesting, i wanna join the bounty if it wil be held. no bounty for translation next time sir??
great idea for Transylvania!
but being the USA resident how can I participate? What will the bounty be?

USA resident will also be able to participate for the bounties. There is just a separate extra bounty for Transylvania/Romanian people.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
a project that really draws my attention because this project is very fitting for investors who will as designation of this project
Activity: 314
transylvania is dracula's worlds. i like it. i hope i can meet them soon. i also wanna be a dracula, drink bloods.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 140
great idea for Transylvania!
but being the USA resident how can I participate? What will the bounty be?
Activity: 384
good project sir. i wanna live in transylvania and also wanna visit romania if i had have a wife. LOL
great job for this project.
Activity: 280
interesting project sir, but unfortunately i don't live at transylvania. LOL
i need the addnode sir, my wallet isn't synchrone.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
become the second biggest trading coin
 right direction. NBTCBTC Wink
DAu7FLhi23KzqFWccNK4jqSNcdnqAbVenx
this is a scary project sir, it's interesting. i wanna visit transylvania to meet some vampire there. LOL
good job.

I was in Bran a few weeks ago and it is a very interesting place. Nice castles and mountains. Will go back to Bran in the coming weeks to get little shops accepting DRAC coins as a payment method. That place is generating a nice amount of business. A lot of tourists that want to spend a decent amount of money on gifts. The focus will be on the Bran/Transylvania to get DRAC moving into the right direction. Next steps would be to focus more around Romanian to become the second biggest trading coin in that country and we will see what happens next.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
I'll follow this topic for sure
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
this is a scary project sir, it's interesting. i wanna visit transylvania to meet some vampire there. LOL
good job.
Pages:
Jump to: