Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥BTCB 🔥] BTCBC SWAP - BTCBX - Anonymous Sending and masternode coming - page 9. (Read 8571 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Dev, is there any plan to remove coins from circulation? How long will 5000% pos last?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
pos rate is great, will stak up the coin now. to the moooooooooooon

POS rate is nice. That is like a investment plan for people that bought DRAC. They will receive free coins.
Activity: 17
pos rate is great, will stak up the coin now. to the moooooooooooon
Hello, what is happening with yobits wallet? I would like to trade my coins, but can not because yobits wallet is not working for quite some time.

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-DRAC.htm

Drac is not on yobit
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
well lets see...hope dev is working not only on exchanges but also on tech and whitepaper;)
Activity: 17
please whats the pos rate?
Activity: 46
Hello, what is happening with yobits wallet? I would like to trade my coins, but can not because yobits wallet is not working for quite some time.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
hello  there s a project for this coin or the title is enought so " coin for transylvanie  "
Activity: 56
answer me how much coins now available for this coin>>.all coins yesterday gone at .1sat and now i saw big number at 0.1 sat answer me...if this coins 1 billion...2..3.....100???
moneysupply" : 7028454055.18991089,
Activity: 29
Looks like an interesting coin.  There are no buyers even at 1 satoshi on coinsmarkets.com.  I bought some just for the intriguing name of the coin

Market on coinsmarkets.com is 0.1 satoshi.
Dev, U can tell me the Pos rate?
Activity: 236
answer me how much coins now available for this coin>>.all coins yesterday gone at .1sat and now i saw big number at 0.1 sat answer me...if this coins 1 billion...2..3.....100???
Dracula has been requested on https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/ as Exclusive listing
Looks like an interesting coin.  There are no buyers even at 1 satoshi on coinsmarkets.com.  I bought some just for the intriguing name of the coin

Market on coinsmarkets.com is 0.1 satoshi.
Activity: 98
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
this coin have no value at all. all sell order in the order book and dont even have one order for buy order.
i wonder what this coin does and the price for selling is 1 satoshi. the lowest price ever. for now i will hodl first. lets see what will happen in the coming days, weeks, years, or centuries.
Activity: 29
Somebody tell me the Pos rate?
Activity: 251
DRACULA COIN

Some say that Transylvania sits on one of Earth's strongest magnetic fields and its people have extra-sensory perception. Vampires are believed to hang around crossroads on St. George's Day, April 23, and the eve of St. Andrew, November 29. The area is also home to Bram Stoker's Dracula, and it's easy to get caught up in the tale while driving along winding roads through dense, dark, ancient forests and over mountain passes.

DRACULA COIN IS A POW/POS coin that will generate 1,000,000,000 DRAC coins during POW phase and then turn fully in POS.

*DRACULA COIN WILL BE ACCEPTED IN SOME GIFT STORES IN BRAN.

* Please note that not all gift stores will accept DRACULA COIN IN BRAN. The gift stores that will accepted DRACULA COIN will have the DRAC logo in front of their shops.

DRACULA COIN  - WALLET - Wallet

DRACULA COIN  - SOURCE - Source

DRACULA COIN  - EXCHANGE - Exchange

Translations

Castelul Bran, linga Risnov. Foarte frumos. Noroc!
Activity: 236
hi,why your coin not at coinmarketcap>>>if it didnt list it will die
Pages:
Jump to: