Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥BTCB 🔥] BTCBC SWAP - BTCBX - Anonymous Sending and masternode coming - page 14. (Read 8594 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Joined this perspective and interesting distribution. Ave Dracula! Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Should i wacthing HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA again to see a dracula ?  Grin

Just came across this weird thread, can't stop laughing when I read all the posts made by the forum members.I doubt this would ever survive and make it to an exchange when the launch is complete, anyways good luck.

After I have read and understand, I think it looks weird as well with this project. I still do not understand. I also have doubts about the success of this project. Hopefully there is a promising explanation
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

Just came across this weird thread, can't stop laughing when I read all the posts made by the forum members.I doubt this would ever survive and make it to an exchange when the launch is complete, anyways good luck.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Activity: 812
Merit: 124
Basically the whole activity of your account is made with 4-5 words replies...and now you turned up with this nonsense.
I advise anyone to stay away...this is obviously a scam!

And stop giving positive replys with newbies accounts.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
good progress for drac coin. it will be raise up on the future and can use broadly in the transylvania and romania
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
DJ6bbjgKMsQT3scBHDiuNyEbX7FoZymcfp
thats my add
thank you for the chance Grin
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
i hope no vampire on my city Braşov, because i'm very scary. LOL
Activity: 259
great project sir. it's scary.
Activity: 154
Is there an official website? and I just saw airdrop only given to those living in translyvania or romania, what about who lives besides that? I think this project is quite interesting because it combines with local merchants. I wait for the development of this project

Good Luck

The airdrop is split in 2. There is a specific amount allocated for translyvania and Romania but there is also a fix amount of coins for people that post their wallet in the bounty section.
Transylvania and need passport for airdrop? Thought the point of cryptos was decentralization and anonymity - to a given extent. Coin's not yet on any exchange to justify the hassle. Good luck guys

Correct, currently DRAC is not listed on any exchange. We hope to get listed on Bittrex, C-cex, Yobit, Cryptopia, nova exchange and much more.
Activity: 742
Merit: 261
good and interesting project. like!
Activity: 602
Transylvania and need passport for airdrop? Thought the point of cryptos was decentralization and anonymity - to a given extent. Coin's not yet on any exchange to justify the hassle. Good luck guys
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
Is there an official website? and I just saw airdrop only given to those living in translyvania or romania, what about who lives besides that? I think this project is quite interesting because it combines with local merchants. I wait for the development of this project

Good Luck
There is a bounty page for translations:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dracula-translation-bounties-2158342

Post your translation of the original thread there.
when the ICO will be held?? i wanna take a part on this project. i hope it can be successfully project and get the goals.

There is no ICO
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
when the ICO will be held?? i wanna take a part on this project. i hope it can be successfully project and get the goals.
Activity: 308
I am very happy with this very advanced project and I hope to uphold the country's
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
waiting for more information about this project. it's sounds interesting and unique. may be, you must make a team which the member is dracula and vampire. LOL
Pages:
Jump to: