Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥BTCB 🔥] BTCBC SWAP - BTCBX - Anonymous Sending and masternode coming - page 4. (Read 8570 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 0
Activity: 47
I still buy this coin and do POS mining, I like fast transactions no more than 5 minutes. I'm not one such market DOGE goes very well) how much of all the coins? we need development) take for example a coin ECA! she used to be a rubbish too, but now she makes a profit))))
sold for satosh, bought for doge
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
No one want to get this coin yet as nothing been developed. Hope that developers can come out with something very soon.
Activity: 47
Do you think the project is still alive or dev threw it, the bidding goes on 237,019.537409415 doge!
Activity: 5
is there a wallet for mac?
Activity: 200
Dev, what is the use of bitcoin blue? do they still tradable in Transylvanian? No more scary sucking blood dracula coins? 

in talk with a new exchange to get bitcoin blue added. Yobit rejected the listing.

Hi Dev.  How is that new exchange coming along?  Do you need any help?  Please advise.  Thanks
DEV SLEEP

I'm ready to file a report to Trading Standard UK. I invested real money invested and I'm not about to be scammed. Did Dev delete Twitter and website? Wtf are you playing at? Either way, it's still saved in Google database and it can still be bought up.
I also invested real money !!! and now what? everyone needs to talk about this ?!
Activity: 49
DEV SLEEP

I'm ready to file a report to Trading Standard UK. I invested real money invested and I'm not about to be scammed. Did Dev delete Twitter and website? Wtf are you playing at? Either way, it's still saved in Google database and it can still be bought up.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Dev, what is the use of bitcoin blue? do they still tradable in Transylvanian? No more scary sucking blood dracula coins? 

in talk with a new exchange to get bitcoin blue added. Yobit rejected the listing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Development Update:

After the successful fork the POS reward dropped to 1%. Another fork will come soon to add masternode.

Current money supply is 17,113,449,015.

I own 2,500,000,000 coins when i bought the coins on coinsmarkets and move it to my private wallet.  I will destroy 1,500,000,000 coins so that supply will drop to 15,663,449,015. A masternode will cost 10,000,000 BTC BLUE coins what is 0.01 BTC at current price.

More updates to come.

I've contacted coinsmarkets if they want to destroy the coins and confirm it.

great news, dont think i have enough 10,000,000 for the masternode. maybe i will get some later. by the way, i have not yet fork the coins, it can be done anytime right?

Did you download the new wallet? if your coins are on the exchange then you don't need to worry. if you move it, then make sure that you lose the latest wallet.

Hello.  I am using the wallet that is listed on page one of the ANN.  Is this wallet the right one or should I transfer the coins back to Coinsmarkets until a good wallet is updated?  Please advise.  Thank you.

That is the right wallet.
Activity: 43
Does anyone have the total coin supply after the supposed burn from one of the holders?  Also, any news on new exchanges?  Thanks in advance.
Activity: 46
Are the coins supposed to show up in the app wallet or what?
Development Update:

After the successful fork the POS reward dropped to 1%. Another fork will come soon to add masternode.

Current money supply is 17,113,449,015.

I own 2,500,000,000 coins when i bought the coins on coinsmarkets and move it to my private wallet.  I will destroy 1,500,000,000 coins so that supply will drop to 15,663,449,015. A masternode will cost 10,000,000 BTC BLUE coins what is 0.01 BTC at current price.

More updates to come.

I've contacted coinsmarkets if they want to destroy the coins and confirm it.

great news, dont think i have enough 10,000,000 for the masternode. maybe i will get some later. by the way, i have not yet fork the coins, it can be done anytime right?

Did you download the new wallet? if your coins are on the exchange then you don't need to worry. if you move it, then make sure that you lose the latest wallet.

Hello.  I am using the wallet that is listed on page one of the ANN.  Is this wallet the right one or should I transfer the coins back to Coinsmarkets until a good wallet is updated?  Please advise.  Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Haha, he do nothing, only blablabla. Masternodes blablabla.
It's only a scam nothing more, don't waste your time with that shit.
He said in Dracula thread, yobit will add this coin , and now the post is deleted.

Scam coin, with scam dev

How many coins were distributed for airdrop and whether any exchange has been planned by the team?Going by the posts, I believe nothing has been done, can someone confirm?
Pages:
Jump to: