Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥BTCB 🔥] BTCBC SWAP - BTCBX - Anonymous Sending and masternode coming - page 5. (Read 8570 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 0
Hello folks.  Any updates on Bitcoin Blue?  I see there is some movement on Coinmarkets so it's still alive and kicking.  Smiley  Please advise.  Thanks.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
1f somebody can propose to help the dev  for development  than btcbc  can maybe have succes

dev work alone maybe and that need alot of t1me .

propose your help guys that w1ll be great for the future of btbcb

spread fud 1s for sure bad for any co1n.

goed luck dev   &   commun1ty.

Activity: 17
dev,
you started well and you wanna end the other way. too bad.  be strong and bold to achieve success. get this coin on other exhanges and see the turn around.
Activity: 76
Haha, he do nothing, only blablabla. Masternodes blablabla.
It's only a scam nothing more, don't waste your time with that shit.
He said in Dracula thread, yobit will add this coin , and now the post is deleted.

Scam coin, with scam dev
Activity: 4
people are starting to refer to this coin BTCB (BTCBC) as a scam in coinmarkets, the ONLY exchange your listed on. WTF!
do something about it. fix your shit!
its not that difficult...... be active on facebook and share it on the exchange. create a GOOD website with a simple plan share it on the exchange. rebuild faith. don't be lazy make it happen
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Any other exchange?

Still only coinsmarkets. Working on more exchanges.
Activity: 358
It is the former DRAC currency that passes through the BTCB.
Thank you!
Activity: 5
Activity: 235
traders love the pump! to buy for cheap and sell for expensive. your coins need a pump to 5 sat. traders will start buying coins. half of the coins will be sold on sat 1-2-3. but we need to continue to buy up to 5-7 sat. and you will see that the coin will go higher.
is there a current and updated active facebook page for blue?
when will you have website

Activity: 82
with a super roi this coin to the moon for real     Cool 8

so 100.000% its fine
Development Update:

After the successful fork the POS reward dropped to 1%. Another fork will come soon to add masternode.

Current money supply is 17,113,449,015.

I own 2,500,000,000 coins when i bought the coins on coinsmarkets and move it to my private wallet.  I will destroy 1,500,000,000 coins so that supply will drop to 15,663,449,015. A masternode will cost 10,000,000 BTC BLUE coins what is 0.01 BTC at current price.

More updates to come.

I've contacted coinsmarkets if they want to destroy the coins and confirm it.

great news, dont think i have enough 10,000,000 for the masternode. maybe i will get some later. by the way, i have not yet fork the coins, it can be done anytime right?

Did you download the new wallet? if your coins are on the exchange then you don't need to worry. if you move it, then make sure that you lose the latest wallet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Development Update:

After the successful fork the POS reward dropped to 1%. Another fork will come soon to add masternode.

I own 2,500,000,000 coins when i bought the coins on coinsmarkets and move it to my private wallet.  I will destroy 1,500,000,000 coins so that supply will drop to 15,663,449,015. A masternode will cost 10,000,000 BTC BLUE coins what is 0.01 BTC at current price.

More updates to come.

great news, dont think i have enough 10,000,000 for the masternode. maybe i will get some later. by the way, i have not yet fork the coins, it can be done anytime right?
Development Update:

More updates to come.

need to start buying! the price immediately rises up! need an investor! INVESTORS YOU WHERE?Huh
when btcbc on yobit gets?

I fill in the request to be added on yobit but it is in yobit hands to add BTC Blue or not.
when btcbc on yobit gets?
also is there any news on other exchanges
Website?      bitcoinblue.info does not work. is that your site?

regular updates on social media
want to b believe in this coin

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

WELCOME TO BTC BLUE COIN

We’re really happy you’ve chosen to engage this thread because we love to have new members in our community and new investors too.

WHY YOU CAN TRUST BTC BLUE COIN

BTC Blue coin has been publicly traded since Nov 2017. BTC Blue is traded on Cryptocurrency exchanges on the web. BTC Blue Coin has a dedicated development team - whom we believe have given it some of the most exciting tech in the cryptocurrency market.

WHY OUR TECH IS VERY COOL

BTC Blue is the using X11 algorithm with a low POS rate. There are a lot of X11 algorithm coins but BTC Blue is different because of the low inflation.

HOW TO GET INVOLVED

All you need to do to become a BTC Blue Coin investor is to sign up for one of the exchanges we are traded on then load your account with BTC and purchase your first BTC Blue Coin!

Once you’ve bought some BTC Blue Coin, you can send them from the exchange to your private wallet to keep them safe!

EXCHANGES

Coinsmarket

WALLET & SOURCE

BTCB COIN  - WALLET - Wallet

BTCB COIN  - SOURCE - Source

BTCB COIN  - EXCHANGE - Exchange

holding a few 100k myself..but you have to sell something...it has nothing new or unique at the moment which would convince ayone to not sell at 0,1 sat..you need a least an idea what you want to do in the future and mention it..
Pages:
Jump to: