Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣 [ANN][BTCS] Bitcoin Supreme - ⚡⚡AIRDROPS⚡⚡ ★ 15% POS ★ Anonymity ★ NO ICO 📣 - page 11. (Read 26476 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Airdrops are live, please fill airdrop form or PM us to receive your coins
copper member
Hi,  Seems like a very interesting idea,everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.

Please do not spam on this thread
brand new
Activity: 0
Greetings,  How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Welcome to MY world!
great project! thanks for airdrop!
Activity: 28
Hi,  Seems like a very interesting idea,everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
copper member
Apple and Raspberry Pi wallets are now available to download
copper member
Airdrops are live, feel free to fill the form or send us a PM for your coins
copper member
I think that in long term Ethereum will give -50% but in short term we have all chance to make x5 in easy. Why do I think so? All tied up with Buterin if he will go away and will become more decentraliz - Ethereum have any chance.

This is not the ETH ANN thread
Activity: 14
I think that in long term Ethereum will give -50% but in short term we have all chance to make x5 in easy. Why do I think so? All tied up with Buterin if he will go away and will become more decentraliz - Ethereum have any chance.
copper member
Dear community, if you trade on Trade Satoshi, some of our mods have been tipping thousands of BTCS coins through the TipBot, tipping will continue for a few days so make sure to be logged into the Trade Satoshi exchange to receive some free coins
copper member
Greetings,  How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?

There are a number of ways the blockchain may help small businesses. We can help by reducing fees (no third-party involved, such as a credit card processor, etc) and in the beginning we are also willing to help by charging 0% fees anywhere from 6-12 months. Other ways the blockchain may help is by reducing conflicts, such as fraudulent orders, some people get their credit card numbers hacked and others sometimes have payments they forget about which leads to account over drafts, which lead them to cancel orders as they were not theirs, or did not have enough funds, so the blockchain will help businesses save time and money from shipping and others costs involved from a cancelled order. By having the blockchain, all confirmed transactions will be guaranteed sales, and businesses will not have to go through the struggle to resolve those issues, and also save a lot of time.
copper member
@Dk_Guglani & nelliele23, you did not fill the airdrop form correctly, wallet address is missing.

Steps:

1) Download the BTCS wallet (on main ANN thread page)
2) Open wallet
3) Click recieve coins
4) Click on your generated address
5) Click "copy address"
6) Fill out form and paste that address into it

copper member
Bitcoin Supreme now added for voting on SouthXchange

Please vote @ https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote
copper member
BTCS received i have now 3000 i hold  who knows in future Roll Eyes

Ty for your support
copper member
I am a mechanisms engineer, and I'm also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this plan right now?
Only happy! I'm so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I'll be do the best for your project

That is great, thank you for your support
Activity: 14
I am a mechanisms engineer, and I'm also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this plan right now?
Only happy! I'm so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I'll be do the best for your project
Activity: 641
BTCS received i have now 3000 i hold  who knows in future Roll Eyes
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
Airdrops are still going, PM for info or fill out Airdrop Form

Downloading Wallet form filled.  Just wait...

Thanks, Bitcoin Supreme BTCS received. Smiley Smiley Smiley

welcome to the Btcs family
Activity: 7
Airdrops are still going, PM for info or fill out Airdrop Form

Downloading Wallet form filled.  Just wait...

Thanks, Bitcoin Supreme BTCS received. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
Raspberry Pi wallet will be available for download tomorrow

You will be able to conveniently stake your coins on your Raspberry device

good news! keep the news coming!
Pages:
Jump to: