Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣 [ANN][BTCS] Bitcoin Supreme - ⚡⚡AIRDROPS⚡⚡ ★ 15% POS ★ Anonymity ★ NO ICO 📣 - page 12. (Read 26476 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Raspberry Pi wallet will be available for download tomorrow

You will be able to conveniently stake your coins on your Raspberry device
copper member
Airdrops are live, feel free to fill the form or send us a PM for your coins
copper member
I think that in long term Ethereum will give -50% but in short term we have all chance to make x5 in easy. Why do I think so? All tied up with Buterin if he will go away and will become more decentraliz - Ethereum have any chance.

Your in the wrong ANN thread, please refer to the Ethereum thread to post comments about it:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ethereum-welcome-to-the-beginning-428589
copper member
Note: Please send BTCS address in airdrop form, some of you have been sending ETH addresses, BTCS is not a token, it is a coin. You may download the wallet on main ANN thread page
Activity: 14
I think that in long term Ethereum will give -50% but in short term we have all chance to make x5 in easy. Why do I think so? All tied up with Buterin if he will go away and will become more decentraliz - Ethereum have any chance.
copper member
Thanks for the votes, coins have been sent

Voting is still going and we encourage everyone to vote for the listing, once voted please confirm by sending a PM (reward is 1000) coins
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
Good night
What's hardcap and softcap please?
I read the super short whitepaper but I can not find this info
I wanna join this project as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink
There is no softcap but from my understanding there is 14 million or so coin available for all the stuff listed on page 1. Now I am getting the number based upon top 100 wallets info.

Distribution will be fair and simple. Everyone will be given coins for free through airdrops and bounties. You do not need to have BTC to receive BTCS, this way it will be easier to welcome new people into cryptocurrencies. There will be no ICO.

15% - Dev team
25% - Reserved for network stabilization to prevent 51% attacks (5%) & for merchant insurance (20%)
(Temporarily stored until network is fully stable, once stable, the coins will be rewarded to top 25% wallet holders)
30% - Airdrops
10% - Bounties
20% - Marketing, PR, Development, Payments, etc.

Coin Supply
Activity: 14
Good night
What's hardcap and softcap please?
I read the super short whitepaper but I can not find this info
I wanna join this project as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink
Activity: 7
Airdrops are still going, PM for info or fill out Airdrop Form

Downloading Wallet form filled.  Just wait...
copper member
Airdrops are still going, PM for info or fill out Airdrop Form
copper member
Hello there!
And what fees will be paid by the merchant to use your platform as a payment processor for your web commerce? Will there be purchase protection in relation to the buyer, that's, buy and receive, because if do not receive,the protection for the refund?

In the starting stages, there will be no fees that the merchant will pay to use our platform (0% fees for 6-12 months, depending on who the merchant is) after that fees will be dependent upon volume of orders (Low vol = higher fees, High vol = lower fees)

For consumer protection we will use the coins in our reserve supply for reimbursements, in case a consumer did not receive their goods or services
Activity: 4
Hi
Can you share your token details (smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance. Looking forward to your answer so much
copper member
No connection in my wallet. Any solutions?
upd. it works.

Thanks for the update
Activity: 28
Hello there!
And what fees will be paid by the merchant to use your platform as a payment processor for your web commerce? Will there be purchase protection in relation to the buyer, that's, buy and receive, because if do not receive,the protection for the refund?
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
No connection in my wallet. Any solutions?
upd. it works.
Activity: 27
Conflicted transactions are very common for every staker so I can't understand why are you all making such a buzz around it.
copper member
Bounty thread is not being managed correctly, therefore we will be launching a new bounty ANN, if anyone has interest in running bounty campaigns feel free to PM us with previous experience details included
copper member
Hi
Can you share your token details (smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance. Looking forward to your answer so much

BTCS is a coin, not token, you may download the wallet under the wallet link on the main page.

Once you download, fill airdrop form and you will receive your coins.

If you keep your wallet running you will earn coins (you will be able to earn 15% for staking) which will be good passive income once new updates roll out which will increase the coins value over time and/or if market starts rebounding
copper member
Airdrops are still going, form is now uploaded on main page
Pages:
Jump to: