Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof ! - page 2. (Read 104697 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Hi,

I'll explain shortly what happened and why we were silent for so long time. Life is tough sometimes, the old btlmaster, who had all usernames and passwords from github and forums, left us and even disappeared! I was a bit disappointed after he left as we couldn't find a programmer to help us. Also, my partner Daniel, who was responsible of the "Mahogany Tree Project, powered by Bitleu" got divorced and had to leave soon the Philippines. So, everything went bad and we had to stop for a while.

I tried again to find the old BTL Master but it is hard to do it as he didn't reveal his real name, email or telephone... The old email he used here [email protected] is not active anymore. However, I am in touch with Testz, who seems to have the access to Github account of Bitleu now. Hope to resolve it well with him and with Github Admin and then to go on with a fork or whatever the programmers we got now in the team will decide to do.

One thing which we will replace for sure is that bad idea of 50% pre-mine; I wanted to do it in 2014 but btl master and another one did not agree at that time but now we will do it for sure.

Also, we must find a way to reward all of you who invested in Bitleu, and hope to find good way to do it. Some of you I know, but many I don't, so we would like to discuss this and find a proper way.

The new Bitleu coin will be supported by my real estate business and other sustainable projects which will be posted here and discussed with the community.

All the best!
Teodor

hm, what is this coin about anyway ?
Activity: 134
Bitleu Team
Hi,

I'll explain shortly what happened and why we were silent for so long time. Life is tough sometimes, the old btlmaster, who had all usernames and passwords from github and forums, left us and even disappeared! I was a bit disappointed after he left as we couldn't find a programmer to help us. Also, my partner Daniel, who was responsible of the "Mahogany Tree Project, powered by Bitleu" got divorced and had to leave soon the Philippines. So, everything went bad and we had to stop for a while.

I tried again to find the old BTL Master but it is hard to do it as he didn't reveal his real name, email or telephone... The old email he used here [email protected] is not active anymore. However, I am in touch with Testz, who seems to have the access to Github account of Bitleu now. Hope to resolve it well with him and with Github Admin and then to go on with a fork or whatever the programmers we got now in the team will decide to do.

One thing which we will replace for sure is that bad idea of 50% pre-mine; I wanted to do it in 2014 but btl master and another one did not agree at that time but now we will do it for sure.

Also, we must find a way to reward all of you who invested in Bitleu, and hope to find good way to do it. Some of you I know, but many I don't, so we would like to discuss this and find a proper way.

The new Bitleu coin will be supported by my real estate business and other sustainable projects which will be posted here and discussed with the community.

All the best!
Teodor
Bitleu Team
I have bitleu in a wallet , will they matter for the new one or no?
We are looking for a way to reward somehow those who had old bitleu. I am not sure how this will be put into practice, but we must find a way. But first we work on creating the new Bitleu.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I have bitleu in a wallet , will they matter for the new one or no?
Bitleu Team
I know, I will come will an explanation of what happened for those who were affected by what happened with the coin and with the team. Then you will understand. We will do all we can to make the revival happening asap. I had no choice and chance until few days ago when I was contacted by a team of Python programmers. The story is long, I will be back right after the new year. 
Bitleu Team
Bitleu - Rising from the ashes like phoenix bird!
Long time of struggles and challenges but we are coming back for good and forever, or as long as the crypto market will exist!

Supported by real assets, such as: real estate rentals and long-term infrastructure investments, energy, trees, new raw materials.
2018 - A year of reconciliation and return to the fintech and blockchain market challenges Smiley

Have Great Holidays and a 2018 Happy New Year!
Teodor
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
people, holding a 50% premine coin is not good idea, i'm sorry about this but the coin is dead, too much coin and low interest in it

They had great ideas, but shouldn't have launched the coin before they figured out how to match it against ground and trees :/

Too bad indeed - still, I'm pissed I lost 100k ;p

Devvie
Hello!
Is Bitleu going to be listed somewhere again or is it Dead?

I was wondering the same thing... I just found out I lost my wallet with 100,000 Bitleu in it Sad Wallet still syncs, connected with one node. So people are still "there"... But how and what? Website bitleu.org remains empty too Sad

I'd love some feedback though, if only because I'm part of the marketing team XD

Peace!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

That one node's keeping it on life support for now. Could you post it here please?

getpeerinfo
Code:
[
{
"addr" : "67.231.63.41:22641",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1428242951,
"lastrecv" : 1428242953,
"conntime" : 1428179915,
"version" : 70000,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:0.7.2/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"startingheight" : 132622,
"banscore" : 0
}
]

But checking up on how my wallet actually was synced... Sigh, sorry? Smiley 294 days ago (block 132622)... Wallet doesn't really shows it when you aren't fully synced, my bad.

But... 1 node is still hanging in there... Maybe we can help it a bit? Smiley

Devvie
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
people, holding a 50% premine coin is not good idea, i'm sorry about this but the coin is dead, too much coin and low interest in it
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hello!

I was wondering the same thing... I just found out I lost my wallet with 100,000 Bitleu in it Sad Wallet still syncs, connected with one node. So people are still "there"... But how and what? Website bitleu.org remains empty too Sad

I'd love some feedback though, if only because I'm part of the marketing team XD

Peace!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

That one node's keeping it on life support for now. Could you post it here please?
Hello!

Peace!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
Activity: 291
Hello!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
i HAD SUCH GREAT HOPES FOR THIS COIN

not nary a single final bump pump to send her off.....just a whisper.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
Let's go to Coin-Swap or Bleutrade and ask them to list BitLeu (BTL) !
On Coin-Swap we can exchange this coin for many others than BTC (DOGE, LTC, XPY  Wink )
Activity: 518
I tried to mine it solo, but I couldn't get it to work.  I have never mined anything, and all the instructions and youtube videos I followed led me to the fact that cgminer doesn't support scrypt-jane anymore because "solo mining without ASICs is dead" or something.  So after I couldn't find a pool, and after I couldn't figure out how to solo mine, I was just going to buy a lot of BTL on Allcoin.  But they closed the market.  Ma doara.

I have a gtx980, some 970s, and a lot of 750TIs, but they're all Folding proteins so I always just rent from miningrigrentals if I want to mine.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
We have to try t get it back there where it belongs !  Smiley
Hi, I am sorry, I am too busy with construction sites now but will be back online fulltime in about one mo. and will solve all issues regarding Bitleu, including being back on bittrex.
You still can trade it here:
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/btl_btc
https://www.palth.net/market/BTL/BTC
Also, I am waiting lumberinvestment to come home after his long trials in Philippines, so we will take care of the coin after he will be back here, in about 3 weeks.
Thanks.

Well, Palth is not very popular, but Allcoin is a good and serious exchange.
I will not cry after Bittrex, I don't like that they add strange coins as quick as possible and delist good ones even faster.

That is right Alicea! Allcoin works very well!

We also are listed here:
https://www.swaphole.com/#!market/BTL/BTC

Allcoin is removing BTL Sad
Some problems getting synced. I can make a node, but I need a node to download the chain before.

Are there any mining pools that still have Bitleu?
Mine it solo.
Activity: 518
Are there any mining pools that still have Bitleu?
Activity: 252
Hi, I am sorry, I am too busy with construction sites now but will be back online fulltime in about one mo. and will solve all issues regarding Bitleu, including being back on bittrex.
Also, I am waiting lumberinvestment to come home after his long trials in Philippines, so we will take care of the coin after he will be back here, in about 3 weeks.
Thanks.

I will not cry after Bittrex, I don't like that they add strange coins as quick as possible and delist good ones even faster.

That is right Alicea! Allcoin works very well!

We also are listed here:
https://www.swaphole.com/#!market/BTL/BTC
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

Thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: