Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof ! - page 33. (Read 104738 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
The volume of transactions of all coins is low on Bittrex.
Any answer from other exchanges ?
Listing Inquiries sent to Mintpal, Poloniex and BTCXchange. Waiting for their answer. Asap I have any news from them, will announce here and on all forums and sites.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
The volume of transactions of all coins is low on Bittrex.
Any answer from other exchanges ?
@ TEODOR..I love the eco sustainable projects system. My idea was similar in wanting to create organic eco systems/sustainable around crypto currency..You already are implementing this idea and I AM FULLY BEHIND IT..  let's get BITLEU To Bronze..I think being ASIC PROOF we can even surpass LITECOIN! Smiley
YES, WE WILL MAKE IT! Thanks for your great support!
Activity: 294
Our coins are being "earned" with votes.  Organic votes from paid votes will be the direction of this industry...  Encouraging people to vote, while they have a stake in the coin is one of the ways we help coins build momentum in community and within exchanges...  I think the Developers have solid long-term vision for this coin - That's why I'll be holding my BTL coins.

I agree JD..Three days after I hosted my BITLEU blog giveaway they are still coming to vote and claim. This really is a social/community coin and not just for Romanians. The DEVS AND SUPPORT TEAM have been helping even NON ROMANIANS too with giveaways and bounties and sharing in the great projects.. Once my blog is working nicely and revamped I am starting an investment club of like minded and serious Individuals with the same goals and visions so maybe then with our BITLEUS we can come together as a group/consortium and invest in the BITLEU projects down the road. What do you think? I am growing my BITLEU pot as well on BITTREX..

@ TEODOR..I love the eco sustainable projects system. My idea was similar in wanting to create organic eco systems/sustainable around crypto currency..You already are implementing this idea and I AM FULLY BEHIND IT..  let's get BITLEU To Bronze..I think being ASIC PROOF we can even surpass LITECOIN! Smiley
Here part of the vision, so please do what you can to raise and keep the value of the coin high!

-   Main goal of the Bitleu: Bringing Romanians, their friends worldwide and the global community closer together.
-   A Foundation will be opened soon to enforce the idea that inspired Bitleu. This Foundation will ensure that Bitleu is fair, honest and offers a level playing field:  http://www.bitleu.org
-   The Bitleu Foundation will manage investments in real-world projects that we, the people that value Bitleu, believe that it can make for a better world.
-   Developer will certainly never throw any of the premined coins on the exchange, but use them for further development of the coin and also develop investment opportunities for people owning BitLeu.
-   Very good community support, many people from our country and outside show interest; also some businesses state they will accept BTL as a currency very soon.
-   There are plans of having already existing 'PayPoints' to exchange BitLeu for Leu, the currency issued by the Romanian government.
-   It is not made with 'mine and dump' idea in mind, no big rewards at the start for the ones that have their mining rigs ready to profit as much as possible.
-   A long term coin: No IPO and huge investments in marketing and exchanges at launch, then having it drop in value until it's not worth anything anymore.
-   Our target is to become one of the first three important cryptocurrencies: BTC/LTC/BTL and we foresee that it can become very big if the community will gather. This goal is affordable.

Investments in Real-World Projects - Vision & Mission

The ability of people to create personal projects that involve new crypto-currencies, mainly projects based on the 3 best currencies on the market:
  1. BTCitcoin = GOLD medal and a currency/commodity comparable with Gold.
  2. Litecoin = SILVER medal and a currency/commodity comparable with Silver.
  3. BTCitleu = BRONZE medal and a currency/commodity comparable with Bronze (at startup stage!).

The ability of organizations to create business projects that involve Ƀitcoin, Litecoin & Ƀitleu:
  1. Green & renewable energy projects.
  2. Bio and environment saving projects.
  3. Projects related to the development of the Ƀitleu, in Romania and worldwide.

In order to fulfill our goal we already have taken and will continue to do the following actions:
-   Implementing renewable energy projects and building eco efficient houses through BitEnergi Ltd. http://bitenergi.org 
-   There will be a conference held in Romania, regarding the BitEnergi project in June: http://bitenergi.org/event/bitleu-iasi-conference/
-   It will be the only coin that will legally allow crypto-owners to become shareholders in eco-energy projects like solar power plants, renewable energy systems, developing green real-estate areas, cultivation of bio and eco crops on the Romanian excellent quality soil (Chernozem), etc.
Activity: 414
Our coins are being "earned" with votes.  Organic votes from paid votes will be the direction of this industry...  Encouraging people to vote, while they have a stake in the coin is one of the ways we help coins build momentum in community and within exchanges...  I think the Developers have solid long-term vision for this coin - That's why I'll be holding my BTL coins.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
This is actually a good point cause I dont' want to devalue the coin.

I'm going to retract my statement from earlier in lieu of this fact... however, I still want to give away the coins in a non destructive manner.  Let's all come up with a reasonable way to accomplish that... is that fair?
Activity: 414
Bitleu is our Coin of the Day over at CryptoSandwich!

Over 80 comments in under 3 Hours....  Please take a look!

http://www.cryptosandwich.com/1/post/2014/03/coin-of-the-day-bitleu-a-currency-for-romania.html

The Developers have been great to work with and our community is really into it....

The Bitleu community will be growing...

Many Thanks!

JDS1000

spam coin
Buna dimineata soare !
Cam tarziu sa te apuci de minat... citeste ce am scris pe thread despre asta si ai sa intelegi ce inseamna "firmituri"  Wink
Acum te asteptam sa scoti btceii de la centura si sa cumperi BTL de pe exchange  Cool

Good morning sunshine !
Too late to start mining... read what I posted above on this thread and you will understand what mean "crumbles"  Wink
Now we waiting for you to pull your BTC from the belt and buy BTL from the exchange  Cool
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
spam coin
Usor de acuzat fara sa stii despre ce e vorba! Te stiam altfel... pacat  Sad
Easy to acuze without knowing the facts! I knew you a better person... it is a pitty to see such behavior Angry

Probabil nu a apucat sa mineze la inceput (asa cum isi inchipuie ca urma sa fie mai profitabil).
Nu e vremea trecuta, mai este loc si pentru altii.

Probably he did not mined enough at the start (the way he thinks it was the most profitable).
There is still time to mine this coin, enough room for everyone on board.
spam coin
Usor de acuzat fara sa stii despre ce e vorba! Te stiam altfel... pacat  Sad
Easy to acuze without knowing the facts! I knew you a better person... it is a pitty to see such behavior Angry
Activity: 309
Activity: 26
Good day, everyone !

Thanks for being with us !

I have updated the original post with the new block explorer located at:

http://pools.animusgs.co.in/bcbitleu/

The BTC required for this was donated by Mr. Teodor Miroslav Muntean, the CEO of Austrocasa which will hold the following (also posted in OP)

Bitleu Press Conference in Iasi, http://bitenergi.org/event/bitleu-iasi-conference/
Regarding investments projects of Bitcoin/Litecoin/Bitleu owners, through Bitenergi. Now you will be able to use cryptocurrencies for investments in real life projects with the certainty of profit.

One of the supporters will submit the coin to coinmarketcap.com

Please bear with me, as there are lots of inquiries and offers to participate, I will answer to everyone as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Please contact the Exchange https://c-cex.com .I think that there is a coin quickly add

Thanks, good advice !
Activity: 42
Please contact the Exchange https://c-cex.com .I think that there is a coin quickly add
@lumberinvestments
you can always set an alarm for the BTL price here: http://crypto-prices.com/
Thanks for info! Better here, directly: http://crypto-prices.com/BTL  Smiley
@lumberinvestments

you can always set an alarm for the BTL price here: http://crypto-prices.com/
Activity: 294
Just remember: Don't feed the whales.   (meaning don't sell dirt cheap)

I know they are being sold way too cheap and to be honest I am buying up the cheap ones and hoarding lol because I want to save up and get an ECO home one day form BITLEU ECO HOME Project. I am also a kid of the diaspora even I am not Romanian..I am Greek but my dream is to go to Cyprus or Greece and get land and build one so sell me cheap BITLEU coz I am buying  Grin Grin;D Grin I am just an incy fish though in the market.. no where near whale status .. Roll Eyes

@ Teodor..I am honored for the invitation..One day I will love to come and visit your lovely Country and see you make it beautiful and prosperous again through BITLEU..This COIN IS THE REAL DEAL.. Smiley
Move your miners to the 2nd pool too.
On the 1st pool are some big boys with big toys, one of them can mine for 20,000+ BTL /day. At some point when the diff was low he can actually gather even 80,000 BTL/day.  Roll Eyes
A little math will show that every mined and confirmed block reward of 125 BTL it is 80%-90% for them and the crumbles for the rest.
And even these big guys must sell their coins too.  Wink
As I wrote today, BTL it is not a swarm-type coin,I mean with huge reward per block as DOGE, BEE, MOON etc.
So there is no logic to sell the reward for entire blocks so cheap(under 1$ !!) as I saw on the Bittrex.
Icelanders received only 31.8 AURORA, the Romanians will receive 100 BTL each! Just think about this  Wink

All above it is just an advice and it is not mandatory to follow.

... Also I want to grow more BITLEUS now as I sold a little to repay an investment debt. Now I don't need to sell any. If I do it will be at the price it deserves or better yet save enough BITLEU to invest in a project in BITLEU FOUNDATION. I wonder if we can invest in the housing projects even if we are not Romanians?
Maybe its time to buy up those cheap BITELUS they are selling at ridiculously ow prices...

Thanks @qiwoman !

Yes, you will be able to invest in the free energy and eco housing projects anywere in the world, and much more if you live in Europe!
We have a strong network of Romanians, but not only, all around the world!! This is the idea of the project, to involve:
- the 17 million Romanians that live within the country's borders,
- the ~ 14 millions Romanians that were forced to leave Romania becasue of poverty and bad gov, so they live in diaspora now, and  
- to involve their friends worldwide, if they have great social and business ideas Smiley or just want to invest in feasible projects !

All you have to do now, as you said already, is to buy some Bitleu coins. However, I must place here a disclaimer, to say that NO one in this world can guarantee that things will go as we want and dream and plan, so never invest more that you can afford to lose.

This being said, I invite you qiwoman and all those interested in Bitleu Projects to the
Bitcoin & Bitleu Iasi Conference  http://bitenergi.org/event/bitleu-iasi-conference/

Thank you very much for your great support ! Deeply appreciated !!
Pages:
Jump to: