Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof ! - page 34. (Read 104738 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Just remember: Don't feed the whales.   (meaning don't sell dirt cheap)
Activity: 350
Glad to see more interest in the coin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Network hashrate already at 2.33, increasing 233 %.
Being listed on an exchange really makes a difference !

Edit: Lol, I see your post after I click Save
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Yes it sounds grate.
Difficulty is now 2.4, wow for 2 days form 1.0 to 2.4  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 294
Ltc sales were going at 0.009 and now some people are selling at 0.004 and lower! People need to get their heads checked. That one person cut the value down by a half!

+1.  

WTF people

I saw that too anything under 0.006 is way undervaluing..I sold a bit of BITLEU at much higher and am not willing to sell for any less. Also I want to grow more BITLEUS now as I sold a little to repay an investment debt. Now I don't need to sell any. If I do it will be at the price it deserves or better yet save enough BITLEU to invest in a project in BITLEU FOUNDATION. I wonder if we can invest in the housing projects even if we are not Romanians?

Maybe its time to buy up those cheap BITELUS they are selling at ridiculously ow prices...
Activity: 294
Must say it here to encourage you trading and mining BTCTL !  Smiley
Bitleu supports real projects in renewable energy and green building!

What is different about Bitleu?
It is a long-term currency investing in real projects.

Here is the topic info about the future of Bitleu: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitleu-supports-real-projects-in-renewable-energy-and-green-building-534057
And here is one of the websites: http://bitenergi.org/

I really love this idea..I would love an ECO HOME one day even though I may not be on Romania. I Can see the vision more clearly behind BITLEU..I saw on cryptorush twitter they are trying to sort things out so if I ever get my zeitcoin and blackcoins back I will know they are legit. For now I voted cryptoaltex again and doing mintpal. I am going to write to Poloniex as well as I am always on the trollbox so they kinda know me around.
Activity: 252
Must say it here to encourage you trading and mining BTCTL !  Smiley
Bitleu supports real projects in renewable energy and green building!

What is different about Bitleu?
It is a long-term currency investing in real projects.

Here is the topic info about the future of Bitleu: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitleu-supports-real-projects-in-renewable-energy-and-green-building-534057
And here is one of the websites: http://bitenergi.org/
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Shoot for Poloniex as the next exchange if you want to. Dev write a nice email to poloniex admin if you didn`t , i would reconsider trying to add BTL on cryptorush until everything starts to cool down, they are having issues atm...

Cryptorush never felt quite right...all exchanges can scam people, but cryptorush happened to be awful too.
Shoot for Poloniex as the next exchange if you want to. Dev write a nice email to poloniex admin if you didn`t , i would reconsider trying to add BTL on cryptorush until everything starts to cool down, they are having issues atm...
Guys , let us be positive , it is great step forward we have exchange , next when the block explorer ready we will sky rocket to the moonnnn. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
The difficulty is climbing fast and it means people are minig it. And we are too. May be you can make the Afi center in Bucarest to accept BTL so i can buy some stuff hahahaha  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
No im not deleting it, i said i would watch the coin and if it NEVER increases then i will delete it. Thats not going to be anything short term. I am willing to watch for months. Right now i believe i hold just over 1% of all blocks mined or something stupid like that?
Yep. I will keep an eye but if price never goes back up, i hope it does, then there will be 300 blocks worth of coins sitting on my pc still i decided to delete the wallet

Are you deleting that already ? why ? why are you deciding like that ?
Just wait for it, don't expect it to grow by itself .. the community has to do work to increase this coin, there is a community and we will not disappear easily.
Yep. I will keep an eye but if price never goes back up, i hope it does, then there will be 300 blocks worth of coins sitting on my pc still i decided to delete the wallet
I am actually going to remove all my coins from sale. and take them back into my wallet. There are so many people dumping for such a low price their not even worth selling.

You are right, either way initial dump would have come sooner or later, but this price is ridiculous:)) entire blocks being sold off for almost nothing, but people do what people do, each has his own way of thinking, this cannot be prevented, will see how things develop, I will surely not be selling for 1900sats... Best of luck to the team and future development.
I am actually going to remove all my coins from sale. and take them back into my wallet. There are so many people dumping for such a low price their not even worth selling.
Cryptorush is back , dont forget to continue voting  Grin
And hope this block explorer will be soon out.
Don't think people are realizing they are selling entire blocks for chump change...    Didn;t stop be from buying a lot though
BTL is becoming hard to be mined, the diff is climbing.
BTL it is not a swarm coin, like DOGE, BEE, MOON etc. The strength of these coins are in their huge numbers. Look at the DOGE price if you don't believe me.
There are only few people who have mined from the beginning, and they have some coins now but they are  to lazy to read the 1st page of this thread:

You can find below the specifications of the currency:
Block 2 - 100,000 = 125 coins

Who waste 100 BTL now, will regret as soon as the Block Explorer will be ready. Without this BTL can't go to the next target: http://coinmarketcap.com/
HODL your BTL or at least don't feed the sharks with cheap sardines  Wink
And don't forget to click on my Trust level later  Cool

This guy knows something. I think he received some hints Smiley
Totally agree with him.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
BTL is becoming hard to be mined, the diff is climbing.
BTL it is not a swarm coin, like DOGE, BEE, MOON etc. The strength of these coins are in their huge numbers. Look at the DOGE price if you don't believe me.
There are only few people who have mined from the beginning, and they have some coins now but they are  to lazy to read the 1st page of this thread:

You can find below the specifications of the currency:
Block 2 - 100,000 = 125 coins

Who waste 100 BTL now, will regret as soon as the Block Explorer will be ready. Without this BTL can't go to the next target: http://coinmarketcap.com/
HODL your BTL or at least don't feed the sharks with cheap sardines  Wink
And don't forget to click on my Trust level later  Cool
Ltc sales were going at 0.009 and now some people are selling at 0.004 and lower! People need to get their heads checked. That one person cut the value down by a half!

+1. 

WTF people
Pages:
Jump to: