Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof ! - page 35. (Read 104738 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Guys ,Why why ,for one night you ruined the LTC market.
It is good if it's just for one night  Wink

It is said that:

BTCitcoin is GOLD
 Litecoin is SILVER
 BTCitleu is BRONZE (this is my desire, to see it at least in this position !!)
Activity: 350
Ltc sales were going at 0.009 and now some people are selling at 0.004 and lower! People need to get their heads checked. That one person cut the value down by a half!
Activity: 252
Come on guys, enough arguing now
+! agree, we are here as community, better trying to help each other then arguing  Smiley thanks!
Whats up with the ltc market?
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Guys ,Why why ,for one night you ruined the LTC market.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Good day everyone !

So, after all there are good news, right ?
It seems to me that everything is going accordingly to the plan and the coin is having the right direction.

I have updated the OP with the following links:

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-BTL
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=LTC-BTL

It seems that the people at bittrex.com are really doing their job and they are showing interest to promising coins. Hopefully there will be more exchanges observing this and adding BitLeu but as of now, I am very happy with what was achieved.

The pool at http://thepool.pw/btl/ was showing for a long time rejected shares, there was a bug when moving to another server but now it is fixed.

I am still waiting for the ABE Block Explorer as user lumberinvestments is having a hard time finding someone that is capable of installing this tool. ABE Block Explorer is a key point for the development of BitLeu.
This will ensure that the users and exchange owners can always keep an eye on the premine to have the certainty of transparency. Personally, I have the certainty as my hand will not slip and click the 'sell' button in any exchange at any given point in time without announcing the sale before and what will be the purpose of it. If anything will get sold for the investments fund or anything else, it will be done at a slow pace, as much as the market can swallow without affecting much the price of the coin.

I will choose at least another three leading members for the BitLeu Foundation besides the announced President, some of them might already know they will be chosen based on the amount of support and trust they gave to this coin. There might be also other people that will be part of the Foundation, people that I have known for all my life and they have been proven trustable. I will call everyone under the President as 'Board of Trustees'.

Regarding my person, I would like to act as a guide for the future actions of the Foundation and only enforce actions in extreme cases which hopefully will not appear.
The people will be named as soon as BitLeu will have a stable value. Everyone can observe that everything I say about the future is still at planning stage, but usually my plans are always fulfilled. I will make sure though, that the Foundation will serve the best interest of its investors.

As I have heard from one of our supporters, there are already businessmen that will gather for a press conference in the city of Iasi, Romania, to make everyone aware of BitLeu. The same supporter came with a great idea, to have a way to exchange BitLeu for Leu by using the big network of already existing pay points all over the country, thus helping to integrate the usage of BitLeu crypto-currency in daily life of population. I do not foresee any big technical difficulties in achieving the real life exchange, we only need to convince the ones owning the networks that BitLeu really has value.

I wish everyone good luck in trading and we will look forward to greater news, when every holder of BitLeu will have a small fortune in his wallet !

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
no ltc buyers yet... posted mine at 0.05 (too small ?)
Activity: 294
While everyone is busy arguing in btc market I  have already been ricking in the ltc market..Chinese they love ltc and prol waking up to lap up BITLEU with ltcs.. I think BITTREX should gimme the bounty for the ltc market award lol..  Smiley
ltc market is giving BITLEU proper value. decent margin. AND FOR GOD'S SAKE don't sell too cheap ..
While everyone is busy arguing in btc market I  have already been ricking in the ltc market..Chinese they love ltc and prol waking up to lap up BITLEU with ltcs.. I think BITTREX should gimme the bounty for the ltc market award lol..  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Yes, Bigjme is right, don't argue and would like to add to not try to manipulate the market by having an increased price. Let everyone sell at the price they decide, the storm is not yet starting Smiley
The ones selling low will regret it later.
Aurora did not increased it's price immediately, it might follow the same pattern !
Come on guys, enough arguing now
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
@vdaevski
It seems that you really like to have the last word, even you are wrong or even when you don't have nothing important or useful to say.

Lol you horded my thread saying that noone likes to brag with 0.00000002 share, but why to brag with 100k that worths 100 satoshi?
@vdaevski
It seems that you really like to have the last word, even you are wrong or even when you don't have nothing important or useful to say.
I am in for helping make good price but i can be sure that there are tons that will sale at any price above 0.00001

You name this a good price ? 0.00000002 for 30,000 BTL ?
You are full of [...] !

Sure sure i see who is full of ... Saw it on my thread also
I am in for helping make good price but i can be sure that there are tons that will sale at any price above 0.00001

You name this a good price ? 0.00000002 for 30,000 BTL ?
You are full of [...] !
0.00000001 it is a BIG number for vdaevski because he is preparing to launch the..13Coin

Total: ... 13 "13Coins", all splitted in tiny bits of 0.00000.......
Smiley Well it seemed to me based on buy request that the falue would be around 10 sat for this coin and yes i like decimal numbers

I will mock your 13Coin too when you will go live on the market. 
Mark my words. Cool
I hope you do, but at least let it be fair, coz i am only saying about price here

Let's all be nice to each other.maybe as they said everyone remove their sell walls to 0.0009 or above at least..
Once i am able to actually see my selling order at 0.0001 on the exchange, i will start to increase the cost up so i dont have a wall sitting there
0.00000001 it is a BIG number for vdaevski because he is preparing to launch the..13Coin

Smiley Well it seemed to me based on buy request that the falue would be around 10 sat for this coin and yes i like decimal numbers

Mark my words. Cool
I hope you do, but at least let it be fair, coz i am only saying about price here

Let's all be nice to each other.maybe as they said everyone remove their sell walls to 0.0009 or above at least..

Mark my words. Cool
C'mon people ! Don't drop the price ! Stick together !

Why ? Do this simple math:

1000 BTC x 0.001 BTC = 1 BTC  Wink

The buyers will try to drop even more from 0.001 !
And BTL it is hard to mine : Now we are on the market, the diff will sky-rocket, and BTL it is scrypt-jane.
If you have a hand of BTL, don't wasted, HODL or ask as much as you can !  Cool

It is good to wait for the Abe Block Explorer and then the listing on coinmarketcap.com
That's when it will settle and people will start buying.
Pages:
Jump to: