Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BUCKS] 💰SwagBucks💰|POS 3.0|No IPO & Premine|High Stake & Low Supply| - page 30. (Read 93217 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
@SwagSociety.me
Don't worry about the coins . I'll keep them in in my account 
I'm anxious to play with more coins and with a raised max bet. I think i can wait 2 weeks  Cheesy
Thanks for your help  Cheesy
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
@SwagSociety.me
Hi
I was trying the dice in your signature . It doesn't pay  Shocked . Also the max bet is too low 0.10 bucks
Please fix the withdrawal issue.
Thank you  Smiley

You were right, it does not pay to me either  Tongue. Unfortunately, I have to wait until I get home from work in about two weeks before I can find out why.

But if you send me your player name on the page and your Swagbucks address in a PM, I can close the account and send your Bucks to you.
@SwagSociety.me
Hi
I was trying the dice in your signature . It doesn't pay  Shocked . Also the max bet is too low 0.10 bucks
Thank you  Smiley

Strange, I'll check it out at once. Concerning the max bet I agree with you 0.1 is too low. Raising the maximum bet is underway.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
@SwagSociety.me
Hi
I was trying the dice in your signature . It doesn't pay  Shocked . Also the max bet is too low 0.10 bucks
Thank you  Smiley
SwagSociety.me Community Stake Pool

We have started a Free Community SwagBucks Stake Pool for those of you who are users at SwagSociety.me, come and ask for your personal address and test it if you want  Grin.

That way you can take advantage of each other’s stake weight and you do not need to worry for having a wallet online 24/7.

Our Community Stake Pool
Now Contains: 654 SwagBucks
Happy Staking!
good news dev it will be happier to stake now and earned good luck dev and keep us
updated regarding to your moves the community always wants free hahaha.
Glad you like it. We'll see how much interest there is, right now it's only two in the pool. But I think that more will join when they see that it is free to use it Grin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

We have started a Free Community SwagBucks Stake Pool for those of you who are users at SwagSociety.me, come and ask for your personal address and test it if you want  Grin.

That way you can take advantage of each other’s stake weight and you do not need to worry for having a wallet online 24/7.

Our Community Stake Pool
Happy Staking!
good news dev it will be happier to stake now and earned good luck dev and keep us
updated regarding to your moves the community always wants free hahaha.

Our Community Stake Pool
Happy Staking!
Activity: 389
Is there someone who wants to sell a larger amount swagbucks to the current market price? Want to buy between 2000 - 1000, but it is impossible on any Exchange without raising the price ridiculously high  Tongue.
https://yobit.net/en/trade/BUCKS/BTC
please buy and pump Cheesy
yes mate if you can buy more from yobit price will be arise. it will gain interest from small investors too
good luck.

But then I have to buy almost the whole sales book to get the amount I want  Cry.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Is there someone who wants to sell a larger amount swagbucks to the current market price? Want to buy between 2000 - 1000, but it is impossible on any Exchange without raising the price ridiculously high  Tongue.
yes mate if you can buy more from yobit price will be arise. it will gain interest from small investors too
good luck.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
Is there someone who wants to sell a larger amount swagbucks to the current market price? Want to buy between 2000 - 1000, but it is impossible on any Exchange without raising the price ridiculously high  Tongue.

Our Community Stake Pool
Now Contains: 634 SwagBucks
Happy Staking!
Nice the bid price is increased slowly on Yobit, but nobody wants to sell. Exciting times ahead, i think. It does not seem easy to manage to buy any significant amount without raising the price considerably  Grin.
Hmm this is interesting. I've used swagbucks before but I have never tried to mine them ^_^

Yes, you can still mine SwagBucks until block 493077 then you can only stake them  Grin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 128
Hmm this is interesting. I've used swagbucks before but I have never tried to mine them ^_^
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

This is a great idea it's a good invite for people who do not have swagbucks yet,other coins should also do this some people who have a good number of coins to stake will benefit from this free service..

But you sold them with 50% loss. Why  Huh
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
I could not have said it better myself. and with that we have a static block reward, you earn really good if you stake now (300+% POS). I think swagbucks will work really well in the long term, just a shame that most people do not seem to have any patience.
Pages:
Jump to: