Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BUCKS] 💰SwagBucks💰|POS 3.0|No IPO & Premine|High Stake & Low Supply| - page 33. (Read 93217 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
No problem, of course I want to help when I can. I've sent 50 BUCKS to you, hope it helps  Grin.

Tx: 89523e2b7f2901f85e447734884f3cb2c9f09c9440b631e848eb7aaf8de1b3a7
once again thank you , accept me 50bucks
Don't think it is rigged, but yikes what a bad luck  Lips sealed.

Do you have any Swagbucks address so I can send a small contribution, hope you recover from your loss soon Tongue.
do not think you people are very generous , I send my address to the PM ,
many tanks adabau
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Don't think it is rigged, but yikes what a bad luck  Lips sealed.

Do you have any Swagbucks address so I can send a small contribution, hope you recover from your loss soon Tongue.
ah bad luck , I lost a lot of bucks on yobit dice .

Ouch poor you, many Swagbucks lost to yobit  Cry.
yeah dice yobit rigged , the game is very unfair Huh

Ouch poor you, many Swagbucks lost to yobit  Cry.
Activity: 495
I think we have to be much larger for bittrex to be interested, but for c-cex you can vote here  Grin.
Are there informations about ttrex?

you mean bitrex? wait c-cex vote now Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Are there informations about ttrex?
yeah bucks looks green again Cheesy
You are absolutely right, Right now we're building up Swagbucks community. While we look around at various projects in which perhaps Swagbucks could fit. Then we'll see, if something picks up, the price will follow.

Meanwhile, check out DumDum's Stake Diary will be interesting to see how it goes and how much he'll stake  Tongue.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
That's what I call niiiiiiiice, you bought it back a lot cheaper then huh? Sometimes you're lucky  Wink, or are you one of the lucky few who has one of those mysterious crystal ball's everyone is talking about  Grin.

You can tell if the coin will increase it's value if they have a good community and an active dev and leaders who actively develop the site,after the halving I'll the price increasing again..
That's what I call niiiiiiiice, you bought it back a lot cheaper then huh? Sometimes you're lucky  Wink, or are you one of the lucky few who has one of those mysterious crystal ball's everyone is talking about  Grin.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Forum Payment 2016-06-22

Today we have 16.0006 BUCKS to be shared amongst our members  Grin
Forum Payment 2016-06-17

Today we have 8.0007 BUCKS to be shared amongst our members  Grin
Hi!

The purpose of SwagBucks is to gather a community that wants to follow a more nice and relaxed coin that don't always have to take everything so bloody serious, while at the same time trying to be as fair as possible. Think it may be needed in these times, when almost all coins is doing some get rich quick scheme, one way or another Sad.    

Anyhow we'll see what the future holds for Swagbucks, maybe we happen to come across a project that makes Swagbucks successful or it might just be we who use them at swagsociety.me. Only those who have managed to get their hands on a crystal ball knows.

In any case, if you feel hesitant to buy or mine any, you can always start hanging on swagsociety.me. After a wile you will get some SwagBucks every now and then there.

I hope this answer is good enough. If you have any more questions, just say the word.  Grin.
Lucky you to whoever it is that got all the Swagbucks pow block now  Shocked, can not say other than that I'm jealous  Tongue.
Pages:
Jump to: