Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 13. (Read 2170605 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
Nothing will happen to your coins. But after the fork if your mining pool refuses to upgrade their nodes, you will effectively be mining another chain which is not accepted by the exchanges.

Either your pool upgrades or you transfer to another pool that does.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Are there miners in here who are using a Burst Nation pool? A moderator from /r/burstcoin was trying to reach out to Burst Nation to have their pool support the Dymaxion hard fork or risk having their pool rewards not being in the main blockchain. But they refused and even banned him from their forum.

The nodes supporting the Dymaxion are already on 84% and climbing.

If you are a miner in a Burst Nation pool, be informed that they will not support the Dymaxion and will become the minority making your coins mined having no value and not accepted in exchanges.

The PoCC may have already talked to the exchanges about the fork and seeing that the majority of the Burst community supports it, then the exchanges have no choice but to accept it as the "official Burst".

The best move you can do as a miner is to point your rigs to a pool that supports the Dymaxion.

List of pools that support the Dymaxion

I'm using burstmining.club. What happens with our "old" coins after the fork? Some of us have hundreds of thousands...
Are there miners in here who are using a Burst Nation pool? A moderator from /r/burstcoin was trying to reach out to Burst Nation to have their pool support the Dymaxion hard fork or risk having their pool rewards not being in the main blockchain. But they refused and even banned him from their forum.

The nodes supporting the Dymaxion are already on 84% and climbing.

If you are a miner in a Burst Nation pool, be informed that they will not support the Dymaxion and will become the minority making your coins mined having no value and not accepted in exchanges.

The PoCC may have already talked to the exchanges about the fork and seeing that the majority of the Burst community supports it, then the exchanges have no choice but to accept it as the "official Burst".

The best move you can do as a miner is to point your rigs to a pool that supports the Dymaxion.

List of pools that support the Dymaxion
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Weekly Burst Report #25

The Weekly Burst Report is a report published every Sunday meant to centralize and outline the important Burst information of the week.

https://www.burstcoin.ist/2018/02/26/weekly-burst-report-25/
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
my wallet is not synchronized, why? what could be the reason?

Well I have figured out and synchronised my Qbundle 1.9 burst wallet.
Here you can download it.

this site is a froum site in Turkish language which I own and host.

You may have troubles signing up and downloading because of the language problems, but you may figure out as well.

https://baybil.net/dosyalar/?drawer=Madencilik*BLOK%20ZiNCiRLERi*BURST

Good luck
Hey All. I have been mining burst for some time using the AIO wallet with some success

however I want to learn a bit more

BOUNTY: 0.01 BTC

PAYING SOMEONE TO HELP ME WITH BURST MINING

including but not limited to:

- plotting (gpu and cpu and hdd bottleneck limits)
- pool and solo mining
- reward asignments
- windows mining
- linux burst mining

PM me here and lets get the ball rolling.

cheers all

i don't think u need to pay. u can find all this things on forums/youtube
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
Hey All. I have been mining burst for some time using the AIO wallet with some success

however I want to learn a bit more

BOUNTY: 0.01 BTC

PAYING SOMEONE TO HELP ME WITH BURST MINING

including but not limited to:

- plotting (gpu and cpu and hdd bottleneck limits)
- pool and solo mining
- reward asignments
- windows mining
- linux burst mining

PM me here and lets get the ball rolling.

cheers all

hy guys,

im a new to burst. what about Sono Burstcoinmining?

what is the sponsor name? anyone knows?

thanks

never heard of it. is it a burstcoin cloud mining?
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
hy guys,

im a new to burst. what about Sono Burstcoinmining?

what is the sponsor name? anyone knows?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

does the local wallet load? otherwise your database is corrupt
Activity: 88
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hi, I own a discord server for discussing DAG coins. Every DAG is listed and has its own channel.
I added Burst because I heard you guys are going to try to become DAG based in the future.
https://discord.gg/auFsMSD.
Feel free to join us ! See ya.  Wink
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Hello my fellow Bursters, this is an old thread controlled by the former developers. This is the thread where we should be discussing Burst topics. [ANN][BURST] Burstcoin | Efficient HDD Mining | New Version 1.3.6 | Assets | CFs

This thread should be locked.

Is there any specific reason for locking the thread because already people are very active in the thread, people supporting each other for their problems, better don't lock this thread.
Hello my fellow Bursters, this is an old thread controlled by the former developers. This is the thread where we should be discussing Burst topics. [ANN][BURST] Burstcoin | Efficient HDD Mining | New Version 1.3.6 | Assets | CFs

This thread should be locked.
legendary
i notice on pool mining i found at lease 1 block each month

so i get from team to solo mining to try out

looks like i found a block but it doesn't show up in my wallet, did i do something wrong ?

see this on my wallet

453459 31/01/2018 16:28:49 1'299.1520801 12 12 You 2 KB 0000 %

or maybe it s there but doesn't show up in the transactions?

Activity: 146
Merit: 111
I leave here the link to my spreadsheet

Just put you wallet address and you can see your personal stats:

- balance/value
- pool info/stats
- burst conversion tool
- assets info/stats/charts
- poloniex trading info

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10C-VQUeFG46inyPRbdIiP0Iaqd2BcM3trw6fqs6uSnM/edit?usp=sharing

everyone can save a copy and change whatever he likes
English: i have made an german Tutorial about mining Burst in Wallet on Windows

German: Ich habe euch ein Tutorial gemacht wie ihr Burst unter Windows in der Wallet minet:

Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YSFKx9TWqw

good job man Wink
tschüss!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
English: i have made an german Tutorial about mining Burst in Wallet on Windows

German: Ich habe euch ein Tutorial gemacht wie ihr Burst unter Windows in der Wallet minet:

Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YSFKx9TWqw
legendary
I’m new here. Is it possible to plot the Hdd with my desktop which is faster then only move the hdd to my mining rig to mine burst? Or I must plot the hdd with my mining rig, which is only intel celeron + 4gb ram?

You can move the HDD.

Plot them where you do it faster, than mine them with your rig.

you can also plot via the network (but you need to create the file locally or it failed over network) after you resume the file on network drive
i did plot with more cpu like this  i use more files per drive
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
I’m new here. Is it possible to plot the Hdd with my desktop which is faster then only move the hdd to my mining rig to mine burst? Or I must plot the hdd with my mining rig, which is only intel celeron + 4gb ram?

You can move the HDD.

Plot them where you do it faster, then mine them with your rig.
Pages:
Jump to: