Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 144. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 512
Lets hope BURST will get back on it's feet, after the shakedown of 16 satoshi (we bought the price up from 15 by buying the dividend) will go back to normal prices.

The truth is that the inflation hurts the price, so hopefully it will decrease in longer term, and the price could stabilize.

But if we stay strong as community, then we can resolve any problem Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
So BurstDev left the project, right ? In that case, why not you (all the biggest BURST contributors) all organize to form a real new dev team to push the coin forward ? If this come to happen I could be your French representative.

Thank you. I know this will happen at some point, but for now there are a lot of other things going on and people are just busy.

Come register and join us in the burst chat (this applies to public and team members, and anyone can register and come make suggestions or just chat with us!) http://burst-team.us:3000

Sounds awesome, I think you will be the savior of this coin and you're the only hope left for us Burst bagholders  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
I'd love to see another burst-like coin, got lots of hdd-s ready Grin Grin

Let me know if you ever find a SJCX clone.

It's sad to see this coins dev disappear. I bought this coin and was hoping for some good news.

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
just breached big number in BURST, it does not appear there is anything wrong with the coin, in fact the whole alt landscape is depressed (temporarily)

if you do fork you better have a very good reason to do so, if you do fork, I sure hope all that work that I have done can be transposed onto new blockchain

in any case, I would not fork and instead enhance this as is

yet to sell a single BURST because at these levels it is down right stupid to do so, even couple of thousands of dollars is not much these days , if you think it is you better find something else to do

We already have cloned to a new git, we aren't planning on forking. I've spoken to Poloniex and gotten them to follow the new git. I will do the same with trex once we can get some people doing active dev.

I'm going to suggest a small change to put up a new version and get the exchanges going with the new git, then we'll start actively making changes that are bigger, and get the ball rolling again in the right direction.

As I've always said I'm not going anywhere, but I've been really busy lately and haven't had much time to focus on anything more than my own company.

That being said, I'm already getting very close to a point that I'm going to be offering shares of my company for sale on the AE, and eventually pay a dividend based on a percentage of my company's income.

I will write up the details on this and make the new asset soon. I am doing very well since the refocus/restructure/change in direction of my company, and I'm growing at a rate much faster than I thought I would.

Currently I'm going to be building an extremely awesome custom watercooled system with a Titan X in it for a client. I'm also working with a partnership with a telecommunications company. I firmly believe that my company will be an extremely good investment when I get this asset structured and started.

Everyone knows that the assets I release are stable and have always done exactly as they have been structured. This new one will be no different.

I'm hoping to bring BURST into 2016 in a very solid and well-defined manner, with ease of use and overall use skyrocketed. I firmly believe the AE is a very great method to accomplish this. As is the marketplace. Automatic transactions will be as well, once the ease of use is fully setup there, and the basis of uses is expanded, and people made aware.

be on the lookout for the asset release in the near future, and invest into Crowetic Computers, LLC. We will not let you down. Wink

This makes me very excited for the future of Burst! 
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Burst.biz seems to be stuck on block 152916

https://block.burstcoin.info appears to be working well.

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
So BurstDev left the project, right ? In that case, why not you (all the biggest BURST contributors) all organize to form a real new dev team to push the coin forward ? If this come to happen I could be your French representative.

Thank you. I know this will happen at some point, but for now there are a lot of other things going on and people are just busy.

Come register and join us in the burst chat (this applies to public and team members, and anyone can register and come make suggestions or just chat with us!) http://burst-team.us:3000
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
makes sense above , also seems to me maidsafe will do some kind of POC but it is a very expensive coin and for the "wealthy" (kidding somewhat here) POC(capacity) is great as people are literarily burning this planet doing SHA decomposition, but SHA is indestructible too (not even by quantum computing), whoever this satoshi is he made all the right choices..POC is like on par and might become very important if digital assets (which coins are really) goes more main stream

good luck with your endeavor (building Titan server is a great thing)
legendary
just breached big number in BURST, it does not appear there is anything wrong with the coin, in fact the whole alt landscape is depressed (temporarily)

if you do fork you better have a very good reason to do so, if you do fork, I sure hope all that work that I have done can be transposed onto new blockchain

yet to sell a single BURST because at these levels it is down right stupid to do so, even couple of thousands of dollars is not much these days , if you think it is you better find something else to do

We already have cloned to a new git, we aren't planning on forking. I've spoken to Poloniex and gotten them to follow the new git. I will do the same with trex once we can get some people doing active dev.

I'm going to suggest a small change to put up a new version and get the exchanges going with the new git, then we'll start actively making changes that are bigger, and get the ball rolling again in the right direction.

As I've always said I'm not going anywhere, but I've been really busy lately and haven't had much time to focus on anything more than my own company.

That being said, I'm already getting very close to a point that I'm going to be offering shares of my company for sale on the AE, and eventually pay a dividend based on a percentage of my company's income.

I will write up the details on this and make the new asset soon. I am doing very well since the refocus/restructure/change in direction of my company, and I'm growing at a rate much faster than I thought I would.

Currently I'm going to be building an extremely awesome custom watercooled system with a Titan X in it for a client. I'm also working with a partnership with a telecommunications company. I firmly believe that my company will be an extremely good investment when I get this asset structured and started.

Everyone knows that the assets I release are stable and have always done exactly as they have been structured. This new one will be no different.

I'm hoping to bring BURST into 2016 in a very solid and well-defined manner, with ease of use and overall use skyrocketed. I firmly believe the AE is a very great method to accomplish this. As is the marketplace. Automatic transactions will be as well, once the ease of use is fully setup there, and the basis of uses is expanded, and people made aware.

be on the lookout for the asset release in the near future, and invest into Crowetic Computers, LLC. We will not let you down. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

legendary

this sounds like a plan but i currently think it would be much more comfortable for this team to fork burst, offer a 1:1 AT based coin conversion into both directions and start with a new name.

this i think because there has been no contribution as forum action or github activity from the original dev for a while.
if he comes back at a certain point we may join the fork back into the original version with the original BURST brand.

this would enable the new team to decide whatever they want and the community to switch between both forks independently to whatever they prefer.

to enable the 1:1 AT based exchange mechanics there would have to be done some research if the rate can be pegged dynamically based on external data sources to keep a exchange attractive at all market situations. 

I agree, I think forking and rebranding with a fresh start should be ideal.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hey,

I'd like to know what interest there is to buy brand new HDDs (also laptops and GPUs) in the community. Through a really big procurement that I'm directing IRL, I'd be able to offer decent discounts. The negative side is that I can only handle a few different models (those my employer chose to buy), although many of each one.

As an example:

WD Green WD60EZRX 6TB IntelliPower 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Standard price is $279 but newegg have them on discount for $222.

Seagate Desktop SSHD ST4000DX001 4TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Solid State Hybrid Drive Bare Drive Standard price is $279 but newegg have them on discount for $229.

I'd be able to sell these for approx. $170 (EU) and $185 (US) incl. shipping.

These are examples to give you idea of what percentage the discount would be offered.

If you are interested, please go here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtn-interested-in-buying-brand-new-hddslaptopsgpus-w-great-discount-old-1207919

Thanks!

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

this sounds like a plan but i currently think it would be much more comfortable for this team to fork burst, offer a 1:1 AT based coin conversion into both directions and start with a new name.

this i think because there has been no contribution as forum action or github activity from the original dev for a while.
if he comes back at a certain point we may join the fork back into the original version with the original BURST brand.

this would enable the new team to decide whatever they want and the community to switch between both forks independently to whatever they prefer.

to enable the 1:1 AT based exchange mechanics there would have to be done some research if the rate can be pegged dynamically based on external data sources to keep a exchange attractive at all market situations. 
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
Activity: 275
Would you like to invest in Storj Labs?
https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/2366/_storj-building-the-most-secure-cheap-private-cloud-storage-using-the-blockchain.html

I want to invest in this project via bnktothefuture but at a lower amount than
the minimum $1000 buy in required.

So I thought about sharing the offer via a Burst asset.

Would you be interested in a Burst Asset for Storj Labs?

Together we would need to raise $1000 worth of Burst within 24 Hours. I'm happy to
put in about $250, so really need around $750.

Are you interested in this offer? I need a few solid commitments and I will create the
asset and provide all the relevant details.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Unless original dev comes back I don't really see this coin going anywhere, has anyone tried contacting him yet?

Of course.

I disagree about him being the only one who can develop the coin, and even made a suggestion myself as far as a structure, new main dev, and roadmap for future of the coin.

Unfortunately these suggestions couldn't be come to an agreement upon.

Now there is not all that much forward momentum with the coin, and I think there are ways still to make this happen, but without structure for the team and delegation of project parts to complete for each, I'm not sure how well this will be completed, nor how fast.

I have plenty of ideas myself, but I'm extremely busy right now with my company, and simply don't have much time to do anything regarding BURST right at the moment. This should change in the near future, so hopefully then this will make changes to the overall direction things seem to be going right now.

Regardless, there are quite a few people invested fairly heavily in this system, and don't want to see it fail, the main issue I think is that we can't really dedicate any sort of 'full time' work to the coin, because there's no pay involved and people have to make money to survive. This is my issue at least.

I don't think the coin is dead by any means, but I do think there is a lot that could be done to help things get back on track, if we had the money to hire people to do it, or someone willing to do it without pay. (which was part of my suggestion as well.)

So for the moment, we've gone to an 'open development' system, which I didn't think would work out that well, and thus far has proven true. Hopefully this will change, but I'm not sure.

I guess we'll just wait and see what happens, as this is really the only option we have during a time when no one can agree on some solid suggestion, nor suggest another in its place.

we all have high hopes, but the thing that needs to happen is action, not hope. Without the time for this action to be accomplished, nor the people willing to make the action come to fruition, there's an air of uncertainty that looms strong in the atmosphere of BURST.

Inclined to agree with that.  Coins can definitely survive, and even flourish, without the original developer.  Qora stands testament to that, as development is progressing rapidly.  But Burst does need to get organised and assign some roles in order to achieve the same kind of resurrection.  Once you have the new devteam in place, I also thoroughly recommend a new, self-moderated thread.  Buying as it drops in price.  I'm still confident this coin is going to good places in the long run.
Activity: 355
File-Sharing via Burstcoin could quite 'easy' be done.

The Usecase:
- You uploaded files to Usenet or File-Hosters or FTP or whatever ... and optional protected them by password (rar/zip).
- Now you want to 'sell' this files for BURST.

The Solution:
- Create a new account with optional accountInfo (Name and description) about the files that are provided by this account. (for example a tv-show season)
- Send encrypted messages to this acccount, containing the download url and the password for the download (e.g. one for every episode of the tv-show)
- Offer the download in Market and finally provide the password of the above created account to anyone that buys it. (Could think of AT that does it automated ...)
- The customer can now access the account, decrypt the messages and access the files.

Notice:
This could be simplified for users by writing a special client that just uses the burst server api. (no need to access the wallet)

Advanced:
A encrypted message can contain ~1kb of data, a special client for File-Sharing could use JSON as format for different kinds of data-info stored encrypted in the blockchain ...
e.g. usenet-download, hoster-download (upload.to etc.), ftp-download etc. in detail the needed data differs a bit.

However, i currently think of (and started to implement) such a file-sharing client based on burstcoin blockchain ... this is no decentralized storage, but could solve the problem to receive micropayments for uploads.

Edit:
Burst already has a build in decentralized storage with encryption ... you can store 1kb data for 1 burst in a encrypted message, thats 1000 burst for a MB, quite cheap at current burst prices :-)  Sure, we need a little software to split a file in pices (if needed) and send the needed messages. On the other side collect messages and rejoin the parts back to a file. Just a theoretical case ofcause, mass usage is not possible at max. 255kb in 4minutes. But hey, if you want to give your files a higher prio, just pay more for your transactions :-)

There is quite a lot, that could be implemented using the burst server api and ATs, even without wallet updates within near future ... be creative!!

This one is amazing. If you or someone else can implement it, it will be huge thing. I don't care of burstcoin price. IMO lower is better to buy more Smiley I want price drop to 1 satoshi Cheesy
legendary

I doubt it, this coin has been around for over a year that should've happened by now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
2ND Income Asset dividend:

Code:
Amount paid, Account, TX
72130.18, BURST-UW5A-BD57-N5PY-6AASR, 7855819102895541141
43668.541684, BURST-XCJ9-Z5H2-MVKM-HA8EP, 14195710820645688569
16287.46, BURST-KTTD-6GE6-6BK9-B8ABB, 15620842353475796239
15399.328074, BURST-ACGB-YGHQ-G9ZL-5XD7U, 7871586941777067530
8609.086, BURST-3XNU-XANK-L3LA-6RJRR, 4803827275017776180
8111.15508, BURST-LSVR-MRK6-9NFB-9CQ5Y, 13843559174115685330
8040.886324, BURST-79PK-DGC2-M4XP-HUAVB, 10522511599511196222
7787.499982, BURST-W3VU-PJX2-KCN5-F3GP3, 9878380896915669412
7445.928678, BURST-XC7A-FM25-3TK9-CNPGC, 476904736538526994
6489.622098, BURST-YSFT-M5W8-E4Z7-D7UDQ, 4591466805223279483
5105.187998, BURST-SARW-AZYD-WB2R-8S2NS, 12189522778188751670
4787.117172, BURST-6CTC-EFAD-5F5U-8BFDC, 13147803180712162979
3490.17, BURST-7FBA-ZY89-QBJP-7RQ2P, 10812302578478846069
2902.65805, BURST-CLS5-BSSG-K78Q-5WF97, 9890554496966698497
2733.733822, BURST-YNDY-7542-JUGK-CBBSJ, 6849136140872535888
2718.144396, BURST-SANZ-WDBE-TM79-2N3DP, 12781627888994973486
2434.742592, BURST-SDAC-FFUD-SMCB-D3Q74, 9682946965813142505
2326.78, BURST-QHCJ-9HB5-PTGC-5Q8J9, 3388226681170617262
1731.822354, BURST-C9QM-PF9P-MHQF-FQFYT, 11681436160049610944
793.43198, BURST-2TSC-XWG7-YM2U-GZ873, 5987178750980955641
698.034, BURST-M9DA-TWR5-RAQR-E239P, 605484250566714120
698.034, BURST-GKV2-ZSPL-NF6T-98PAD, 14007507633777610747
630.324702, BURST-8XJE-8WYY-U4ZT-9NPMA, 3009361291409840767
581.695, BURST-HWPA-YC4X-3QUZ-BBY99, 10936370000076911442
434.409826, BURST-YMMH-ZSVJ-VDJF-H25VF, 15582157577328412865
350.645746, BURST-QDDF-MZ2E-BPUW-DLT6L, 7812398910260715904
349.017, BURST-X2LG-EB5R-JWTE-8D8ZA, 12130020661948757421
349.017, BURST-2DEM-EBGV-GVCS-HNK6U, 3002660431923565352
239.891018, BURST-54J2-DUDF-EUQU-4ZZRQ, 8282580954391617630
234.772102, BURST-3BT5-6RGK-3TQL-GUAJ9, 4419467782911490553
234.074068, BURST-Y7D8-PERN-3EN7-8T5AH, 17722544408189581781
232.910678, BURST-YZJ6-LYBY-WAC6-BQYGC, 18300746060081278701
232.678, BURST-FVDC-XRNC-YD8Y-AT6PQ, 14196572711346466840
232.678, BURST-HHQG-E8CH-VRNL-AY72B, 1012890430561964858
232.678, BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A, 90295773303474102
232.678, BURST-XKU9-R5PG-SRTM-C5DB9, 4318958449459071048
232.678, BURST-N8KB-DKKW-9C4W-AF289, 3194424024310063228
232.678, BURST-SLHG-PCZ5-3S5N-G7LGL, 690909729025139620
232.678, BURST-LSQV-BM94-VRFZ-48EUN, 2242790024696340157
232.678, BURST-9SPU-XSHK-B238-5LRKM, 17031429799830336647
209.4102, BURST-GVDF-8G3T-AVUV-D44NG, 2664500647563775825
123.784696, BURST-J5XR-PN4N-574E-95WY2, 13953583797062171097
120.99256, BURST-WTN9-HFDE-XBZB-933Q5, 7100622050060055750
117.50239, BURST-L9Y6-FFHR-E9D6-7AR56, 12678881283060543656
116.339, BURST-DRUH-V7YS-F7CX-DB9JU, 3194344943962961740
116.339, BURST-RR2K-7NMT-GRPQ-5VCQS, 17352720881011425224
116.339, BURST-QT7S-LWA2-49XB-97P6F, 7759399271268890835
116.339, BURST-WXSL-JFPN-5VBN-2N35S, 10211116071295356988
116.339, BURST-BREF-TMF3-FZU3-FR7L7, 6108341262847433436
116.339, BURST-MJYK-QCA9-AUV6-9BC72, 15401467854298446404
116.339, BURST-WYC4-HHV3-UHA2-CVF6S, 9355567089954503447
116.339, BURST-NUFU-7PX7-KHVM-7EMNC, 4830186836634609646
116.339, BURST-68PE-97U3-PH4C-F9TXC, 6532911462612446937
116.339, BURST-KQ2P-FWCW-AAYU-D9G24, 6057061241749700281
116.339, BURST-QWUL-6HFB-4DWM-95NPN, 6971204631714162512
116.339, BURST-SYYS-QMGR-BCYN-BVQ2A, 171371703880465089
116.339, BURST-ZWHE-HQ8D-GMQ7-6YYPT, 16520785735072071014
116.339, BURST-78S3-3AXW-SDDG-37Y72, 8509892071901578930
116.339, BURST-X2MY-DV84-GB2J-HCXZE, 12447055015186807617
116.339, BURST-6MZ2-6MH9-U5AX-FNMJX, 12336330164976477238
69.8034, BURST-VZVZ-DAWG-QUK3-GTUN8, 11389679932728001805
63.055738, BURST-8V9Q-RWD8-2XCF-CLYWW, 12393107908004956216
37.22848, BURST-RV3F-RGPE-QSLF-GQVUU, 3018592563036597425
28.619394, BURST-SBDF-A7TQ-SHK4-6ARVU, 18134524744862608436
23.2678, BURST-YTCM-Z647-2XGE-APUB6, 3912655339161373206
23.2678, BURST-HHT9-9FQ6-XT6E-GCDYN, 4076297853281530060
18.61424, BURST-YVM6-F388-G9ST-6S5Z9, 8120318698106539369
12.099256, BURST-BHX6-CYKA-TJMX-A9Q5X, 6849185109857891002
10.005154, BURST-9LQ3-ZCH9-VDPH-8YUQK, 2024147521417279189
9.30712, BURST-CZRW-JU8V-SWRB-93DEV, 3654620850415954122
9.30712, BURST-D4CR-L4M6-RZ9U-A5J7J, 15290587891226491350
5.351594, BURST-QUZQ-LMPD-KBWS-EC5FT, 11636815785961296053
4.65356, BURST-53DP-A7CT-YTM9-FZCLM, 3381930550542724606
4.65356, BURST-NHS7-2UMM-EE4S-DBYZF, 13298110486325516303
3.49017, BURST-7G43-CTSC-QLTM-GASD4, 11262976839487843163
3.257492, BURST-NQBV-73HL-A4UY-2ADG3, 3109151491423498672
2.32678, BURST-PMVC-387U-LG6C-FUMVY, 10737314342650219801
2.094102, BURST-4FWQ-85G6-EHQQ-6T27Z, 13063910991009494936
2.094102, BURST-3CJW-TGLY-W9PV-EYDVQ, 5925188813815579731
1.861424, BURST-MGCC-6T6C-9F7V-ESHZ3, 9713308443330073578
1.396068, BURST-63UG-63M4-RKTE-B3PX9, 13963019000749615487
1.16339, BURST-AJ63-3W8L-FGBT-2ALZE, 17720086989353602224
1.16339, BURST-UFHH-6HQC-76AR-4A87L, 11881620582258909543
1.16339, BURST-K84W-LWVZ-B727-67WUL, 58217290058804501
0.930712, BURST-V3K2-QPEN-3KSF-DLXW5, 3614000693344684453
0.930712, BURST-XW9A-2HV6-SYZH-B8GH9, 1299230571578481194
0.930712, BURST-PPT9-MFYS-37ST-7FRFH, 15948859324408139321
0.698034, BURST-QZKU-87FZ-WJTX-2QNYK, 18132948826481665970
0.698034, BURST-P3G9-9EJ3-3DQX-3WGDS, 7484268241691523458
0.698034, BURST-KG6W-3WQ7-MGFA-HR7HY, 8100463667599080540
0.698034, BURST-KKDB-SZZ2-VUPZ-A3X5L, 15670089367424297611
0.465356, BURST-ZHXC-ZS56-DNEG-7ZTE5, 10967005914363837543
0.465356, BURST-G6HG-RXCC-GPMD-8AEYT, 17147647446241972100
0.465356, BURST-4ANV-7DLW-A6XA-9RAHQ, 6506178893036840208
0.465356, BURST-ARCU-APBT-XJQC-7FTNF, 10900803582690262925
0.465356, BURST-7WX4-U942-EJWW-8JSFN, 4972152415837127079
0.465356, BURST-B2R8-TZKJ-T4NG-4AJBW, 5334726327631100921
0.465356, BURST-AC7K-HC65-QNA2-FS4P7, 944435088007115866
0.465356, BURST-W9SK-ZFF3-VS7Q-FWKNH, 12237984478140930019
0.465356, BURST-995Y-9BL5-8UX4-8E6EZ, 5476318552070090810
0.232678, BURST-V2L3-CGNB-HQUD-4RUCN, 1477467021742954309
0.232678, BURST-CSJX-APKC-L573-BURST, 12041640364579752651
0.232678, BURST-SCFG-63Q4-PBFC-D94JR, 1987949231850488675
0.232678, BURST-VAZF-H98E-XV9L-EUYPA, 17104295873972489792
0.232678, BURST-ULAN-TMSP-2LYG-25M3Q, 16094701570486565477
0.232678, BURST-8MNU-Z7S6-REUY-EC8AN, 3389812451249588387
0.232678, BURST-G3NL-QNX6-ZQFW-3B39K, 3566662257373172621
0.232678, BURST-KZ6Q-7UR8-KQQP-94LEK, 7763589431754909993
0.232678, BURST-UTYN-FWNK-THRK-C9GHV, 13100368404895629804
0.232678, BURST-TVF7-FSM7-4NLU-2ZEGJ, 11316421478111187360
0.232678, BURST-NP4W-2Q3L-96VS-6N97D, 16739471913801617304
0.232678, BURST-FNZQ-EY6A-KWA5-8UE92, 16259654697127786259
0.232678, BURST-DLR2-65R2-E52V-H8T94, 7996516407378861997
0.232678, BURST-WABD-DD64-CPGZ-3XM4J, 4089543014879743262
0.232678, BURST-UKGQ-JGT6-AVNB-8ED9E, 1271576510870770351
0.232678, BURST-GB85-88E5-U34S-ANNAX, 17921165502926532987
0.232678, BURST-NTE8-W5A2-C7W4-5KXEL, 16845347297380312331
0.232678, BURST-HK9D-P74Q-XDEJ-D6PGM, 11509957526004836265
0.232678, BURST-994V-YZWT-QBB4-C9YZM, 9312793989555717143
0.232678, BURST-JUNJ-C3V7-4B5M-2NYZX, 7024462345267680742
0.232678, BURST-EHJ9-FJNQ-WH29-6BMJU, 1144625435686018004
0.232678, BURST-9T7X-MVDP-H6Z5-476QZ, 1873744379477258854
0.232678, BURST-CSBF-B6R6-FB4M-AURMY, 2118015843412269306
0.232678, BURST-5B7V-GKET-UNAP-3W4D3, 7130723385143773145
0.232678, BURST-ZYTF-9G82-R8MJ-73JHG, 11870532492259356611
0.232678, BURST-7DGP-PSZR-N353-4E4TQ, 6386572327275511394
0.232678, BURST-LUXE-ZDVD-CX3E-3SM58, 13355844589797471117
0.232678, BURST-559S-M25C-C9JT-EB5HM, 836669046409750933
0.232678, BURST-3JDP-HEJX-UQVX-CNKEH, 4505334250363855670
0.232678, BURST-N7V4-AJAB-CCT5-9F25G, 11857481882550005146
0.232678, BURST-HPEL-F589-ULTK-2F5MN, 11351695408102297514
0.232678, BURST-EZEE-25NA-K92W-9FWUS, 2853916277065995064
0.232678, BURST-7CPJ-BW8N-U4XF-CWW3U, 14498582207978716936
0.232678, BURST-A282-BK5U-FBDS-GM7CK, 8628195791845845797
0.232678, BURST-9U8R-8DN7-4RMU-BNRW6, 10365332075561188948
------------All transactions processed------------

TOTAL:  232813 - 135 (fee) = 232,678 BURST total dividend
PERSHARE: 0.232678 BURST/share
Same ownership of 78.7550% to BURST, shared with the NXT counterpart, rest goes to NXT.

Enjoy!

This is how we look like after dividend:

More info:
https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/ann-income-asset-decentralized-referral-empire-based-income.839/page-6#post-6229

NXT paid too:
https://nxtforum.org/asset-exchange-general/%28ann%29-income-asset-id-327508399992504862/msg196465/#msg196465
Activity: 294
???
legendary
Unless original dev comes back I don't really see this coin going anywhere, has anyone tried contacting him yet?

Of course.

I disagree about him being the only one who can develop the coin, and even made a suggestion myself as far as a structure, new main dev, and roadmap for future of the coin.

Unfortunately these suggestions couldn't be come to an agreement upon.

Now there is not all that much forward momentum with the coin, and I think there are ways still to make this happen, but without structure for the team and delegation of project parts to complete for each, I'm not sure how well this will be completed, nor how fast.

I have plenty of ideas myself, but I'm extremely busy right now with my company, and simply don't have much time to do anything regarding BURST right at the moment. This should change in the near future, so hopefully then this will make changes to the overall direction things seem to be going right now.

Regardless, there are quite a few people invested fairly heavily in this system, and don't want to see it fail, the main issue I think is that we can't really dedicate any sort of 'full time' work to the coin, because there's no pay involved and people have to make money to survive. This is my issue at least.

I don't think the coin is dead by any means, but I do think there is a lot that could be done to help things get back on track, if we had the money to hire people to do it, or someone willing to do it without pay. (which was part of my suggestion as well.)

So for the moment, we've gone to an 'open development' system, which I didn't think would work out that well, and thus far has proven true. Hopefully this will change, but I'm not sure.

I guess we'll just wait and see what happens, as this is really the only option we have during a time when no one can agree on some solid suggestion, nor suggest another in its place.

we all have high hopes, but the thing that needs to happen is action, not hope. Without the time for this action to be accomplished, nor the people willing to make the action come to fruition, there's an air of uncertainty that looms strong in the atmosphere of BURST.

Jump to: