Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 18. (Read 2170605 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi
I have more and more this error for a week
does it anyone know why and how to fix it?

https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/895667Captureburst.jpg

You messed up your Nounce calculation,  So the HDD either ran out of space before it was complete or the plotter crashed.   I remember when i did this years ago...
Activity: 16
I don't understand how this coin has flown under the radar for so long now. We are using it instead of ethereum for our logistics crypto project now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
working poloniex wallet for burst? i tried sent 5 burst to there and didnt received= it looks like crashed walletDB

You need to be patient and wait. Sometimes Poloniex will take 15 minutes before pending deposit appear in your account.

If it still has not appeared after 24 hours, contact Poloniex support team, and also kindly post the transaction hash here so we can also help you find out whats wrong.
Activity: 31
interesting dynamics. I wonder will there further growth...? Now you can watch the rollback of the market, but market capitalization is not bad..
Good time to buy more )
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Great to see Burst flying as we near dymaxion announcement

looking for TOP 50 by new year! exciting coin, getting ready for the future
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
Hi

Post all your questions on reddit.com/r/burstcoin/ or on forum.getburst.com. Those forums are where the miners are going.

debek, I have said this advice in the forum a lot of times and I want to ask you to help me spread it to your friends too, DONT BUY BURST, ITS RISKY.

why its risky?
didn't it was risky to bought bitcoin 6 years ago?
or litecoin and darkcoin(dash) when it worths 1-2$?
Activity: 770
working poloniex wallet for burst? i tried sent 5 burst to there and didnt received= it looks like crashed walletDB
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
Hi

Post all your questions on reddit.com/r/burstcoin/ or on forum.getburst.com. Those forums are where the miners are going.

debek, I have said this advice in the forum a lot of times and I want to ask you to help me spread it to your friends too, DONT BUY BURST, ITS RISKY.
Activity: 3
I think that is fake coin.
Who develop this coin? Real name and surname?

Ghost peoples:

https://www.burst-coin.org/contributors:
Tom Créance
https://github.com/Gadrah - github from 2017
Not on facebook, linkedin, not in google

Sergey Blagodarenko
https://github.com/Blagodarenko - github from 2014
Not on facebook, linkedin, not in google

All contributors on github
https://github.com/burst-team/burstcoin/graphs/contributors
BurstProject - From 2014
dawallet - From 2015
FrilledShark  - From 2016
de-luxe - From 2014
dcct - From 2014
LithMage - From 2015
ragetti - From 2015
IceBurst  - From 2016
Wulfcastle - From 2014

Every developer with experience has a longer account on the github.
Year when this coin born is 2014.
Hi

Activity: 322
To the moon!!!  Cool

🔥🚀 🔥🚀 🔥🚀
Activity: 51
What is the best wallet just to store coins, not for mining?
I want to ask this Q too.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
What is the best wallet just to store coins, not for mining?
Activity: 69
I have a 12TB hard drive so I'm loving this concept. Too bad this coin is not new and came out 3 years ago.
Activity: 4
Is there anyone who send me bursts to start?

Thnx!!!

BURST-95FP-8N4T-PP6U-5PAEN
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Also, burst is mooning, should I sell to take some profits? Then buy again when the price goes down? How low can the price go in the future?
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Anyone mind to give me TL;DR of whats happening to burst recently and upcoming?

After my Burst is hacked, i didn't follow Burst thread for quite some time and i realise this might be an opportunity for me to reenter the market of burst Smiley

The Proof of Capacity Consortium took over development after the infighting between factions in the community and after price crash of June - July.

Burst's future has become brighter than anyone expected with a new upgrade called the Dymaxion. No one knows what it is, except for 7 people. But my guess would be it has something to do with a more efficient way to use hard drive's for mining?

i hope for a big efficient way because with my poor 3.5to the burst become rare since the price rising there are more miner

What is the new update about??
Any way we can get more info?
Activity: 322
A u ready?!?  Grin

🔥🚀 🔥🚀 🔥🚀
Anyone mind to give me TL;DR of whats happening to burst recently and upcoming?

After my Burst is hacked, i didn't follow Burst thread for quite some time and i realise this might be an opportunity for me to reenter the market of burst Smiley

The Proof of Capacity Consortium took over development after the infighting between factions in the community and after price crash of June - July.

Burst's future has become brighter than anyone expected with a new upgrade called the Dymaxion. No one knows what it is, except for 7 people. But my guess would be it has something to do with a more efficient way to use hard drive's for mining?

i hope for a big efficient way because with my poor 3.5to the burst become rare since the price rising there are more miner
Activity: 6
Hello,  Can someone please send 2 Burst to this address so I can start my wallet?  Unfortunately all of the faucets are offline
BURST-NAMN-69XD-U63G-CC7AV
Pages:
Jump to: