Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 260. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
FYI:
NY state has just implemented regulations on virtual currencies.
Long and dry;

http://www.dfs.ny.gov/legal/regulations/adoptions/dfsp200t.pdf

Any exchange operating from NY needs a license and compliance officer; excerpt:

Section 200.3 License
(a) License required. No Person shall, without a license obtained from the superintendent as provided in
this Part, engage in any Virtual Currency Business Activity. Licensees are not authorized to exercise fiduciary
powers, as defined under Section 100 of the Banking Law.
(b) Unlicensed agents prohibited. Each Licensee is prohibited from conducting any Virtual Currency
Business Activity through an agent or agency arrangement when the agent is not a Licensee.
(c) Exemption from licensing requirements. The following Persons are exempt from the licensing
requirements otherwise applicable under this Part:
(1) Persons that are chartered under the New York Banking Law and are approved by the superintendent
to engage in Virtual Currency Business Activity; and
(2) merchants and consumers that utilize Virtual Currency solely for the purchase or sale of goods or
services or for investment purposes.

Well, we'll see how this will be adopted by other states/countries.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
and.... network capacity is in big peta, something in general is happening in CC, be careful how you trade aka sell too early 
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Haters gonna hate man.. Gotta let them do their thing and pay them no mind.
Its the winners route.

Haters gonna hate and ain'ters gonna ain't

hate ain't anger and bob-slurp-pus has made mad people angry.
Activity: 322
Its the winners route.

Haters gonna hate and ain'ters gonna ain't
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Its the winners route.

I know, but it's too much fun to put them in their place first. lol.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Its the winners route.
legendary
I'm buying more burst as we speak. All the fudders can go to hell. You and I will ride off into the sunset with major profits i do believe.

Well the con expands. Good try Bobby, Bob, Robert... but, as usual, it won't work. I will make sure it doesn't work... beyond the inevitable stupidity of the blind greedies... just crumbs for you and your new associates, those that are willfully participating in the selling of the asscream you two have concocted now to provide a deep assfucking on demand. I will be haunting you both, you can count on it.

hahaha. wtf is going on? please fill us in!

No no, read all about it. Now this dev of this shitty coin has suddenly became the first "sponsor" of VIRAL -which by now everyone knows is a scam by Bob and the ex-nazi fatso. And he is such an enthusiastic "spondor" that he has written a veritable "bible" of just how good the sponsoring of VIRAL has been for BURST (sorry you idiots still invested in this idiocy won't get a penny though). Not only that, he feels so strongly about it that he has posted the "bible" in question on every possible thread, but mostly on the official VIRAL one -to keep getting the crumbs from the idiots stills remaining- and to tryu to convince the skeptics that also read what is posted, and not censored, on the Alternative Coins threads. He is DETERMINED to make everyone in crypto FULLY AWARE of the benefits of the asscream that he is helping prepare... Go see it, you'll have quite a chuckle of it... although, if you are visiting here, I dopn't klnow, I have to really question what could possibly be the reason...

Well well, aren't you just the all-knowing.

I'm so glad you came to give us your knowledge there wise one.

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm in no way affiliated with any scams, nor support projects I believe to be scams.

I don't support things based on idiots telling me shit either, I do my own research. You should try it.

Your feeble attempts at... well, whatever it is you're attempting here... just won't work. People know for sure, the truth about BURST, and there is no swaying that. As far as VIRAL, like I said, I go off what I see, and what I see is a dev team that delivered their promises ahead of time, and a marketing platform that does what it says. If you think that's a scam, then maybe you should re-read the definition of the word.

I'm honestly tired of children running around like chickens with their heads cut off screaming "scam omg scam!" about anything that they didn't make money off of.

If you're not part of a coin, and don't want to be, then don't be.

If you aren't part of a coin, and because of that, feel the need to slander it, then GET A LIFE. If that is seriously what you feel like doing for fun, you're a sad person, and I pity you.

Also, it seems to me that you're making a connection between me and bob? Possibly even inferring that I'm bob? That's pretty funny considering I never have hidden anything about myself and a 2 second search should tell you everything you need to know about me.

So I reiterate, whatever you're doing, is faililng.

But by all means, have fun with it, it's obvious your life needs this. Carry on if you can't live without it. Who am I to tell you you're a dumbass and this is all making you look even more like a dumbass. That would be rude, right?

There's no need though, because the truth here is obvious.

Although, I do like the fact that you call my writing as powerful as the bible, that's a nice compliment. thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1162
I'm buying more burst as we speak. All the fudders can go to hell. You and I will ride off into the sunset with major profits i do believe.

Well the con expands. Good try Bobby, Bob, Robert... but, as usual, it won't work. I will make sure it doesn't work... beyond the inevitable stupidity of the blind greedies... just crumbs for you and your new associates, those that are willfully participating in the selling of the asscream you two have concocted now to provide a deep assfucking on demand. I will be haunting you both, you can count on it.

No no, read all about it. Now this dev of this shitty coin has suddenly became the first "sponsor" of VIRAL -which by now everyone knows is a scam by Bob and the ex-nazi fatso. And he is such an enthusiastic "spondor" that he has written a veritable "bible" of just how good the sponsoring of VIRAL has been for BURST (sorry you idiots still invested in this idiocy won't get a penny though). Not only that, he feels so strongly about it that he has posted the "bible" in question on every possible thread, but mostly on the official VIRAL one -to keep getting the crumbs from the idiots stills remaining- and to tryu to convince the skeptics that also read what is posted, and not censored, on the Alternative Coins threads. He is DETERMINED to make everyone in crypto FULLY AWARE of the benefits of the asscream that he is helping prepare... Go see it, you'll have quite a chuckle of it... although, if you are visiting here, I dopn't klnow, I have to really question what could possibly be the reason...
legendary

Just drama man, bob has some very fanatical enemies. It is what it is. I don't pay it any mind. I don't believe anyone has the power to ruin BURST, and any buying is good buying. lol.
legendary
-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- BURST BLOG UP AND RUNNING!

BURST blog is up and running, and I've made the first post, check it out!

http://burstcoin.info/blog/index.php?controller=post&action=view&id_post=2

legendary
Activity: 1162

Bobsurplus saying that he's buying???

Fuck, too bad I'm too lazy to sync wallet and dump coins in front of pumper dumper numper one, le bob.

Bob Bitbay Bitchtits  Undecided

fat fukin whale right? I bet he did all the dumps today
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Fuck, too bad I'm too lazy to sync wallet and dump coins in front of pumper dumper numper one, le bob.

Bob Bitbay Bitchtits  Undecided

They all say they're buying but where are the buy orders?
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

That's right, everybody who thinks the price is so low now, why not buy BURST? Why keep complaining. Either buy, sell or stfu.

No, seriously, people holding are killing this coin. Buy or sell, make up your mind! If you hold you're killing it for sure
6. Bitladen, chill bro.

It's just good advice take it or leave it.  Of course if I get 51% I will 51% attack, this doubles my payout.
If I ban transactions and make other demands, remains to be seen.

7. The network size of BURST has done nothing but INCREASE.

Yes, something happened 2 weeks ago, 4 more PB. But I don't expect to see much more at this block reward. You barely make a living with it. Maybe if the price doubles or something. Of course, I'd be happy to see such a thing happen.

8. Prices right now are just another reason to BUY MORE.
9. I will be BUYING MORE.
10. Dump right into my lap, I'm ready. Wink

good! make big buy walls
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Jump to: