Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 389. (Read 2170648 times)

legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
atcroedufndind is empty. Something wrong with AT? I restarted wallet but same situation.

Its defo working i just looked at it, have you got the atcrowdfund.html in the right location? should be html>UI folder in the wallet package. After that paste http://localhost:8125/atcrowdfund.html into your browser and you should see the crowdfund cases.

I had this problem too when i first tried to look at it.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
atcroedufndind is empty. Something wrong with AT? I restarted wallet but same situation.
Activity: 416
Hi, I ran the new version of burst me do and miner, the last two items. Is it okay? In the previous version I had only one entry, and it's the last. Embarrassed

PM to you
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi, I ran the new version of burst me do and miner, the last two items. Is it okay? In the previous version I had only one entry, and it's the last. Embarrassed

https://i.imgur.com/9tbVUYY.jpg
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What the hell is wrong with burst.ninja? It's been 24 hours now and no payout and yes i know payout minimum is higher but i got 4TB("~capacity" shows 1,5 tb whatever that means) mining with no payout for far too long. On other pools i got 500-1k burst per day so there should have been a payout already. Because of the hiccups i switched pool for a while and my earnings where 5 times higher, now i come back hoping for some improvement and i get nothing. This is fucking suspicious. If i ever get a payout i will be gone for sure.

There is always the factor "Luck" included. If nobody in the pool finds a block, then nothing can be splitted!

Or sarcastic said, you plotted the wrong data, ... lol

You are relying to much on that factor

Hey, as with all "pretty girls", you got to wait till they are finished with their make up / body paintings.

I don't think this is funny
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

[miner]

new version Burst-miner v1.150223
http://www.dropbox.com/s/9p6p5mxfjvfcspx/miner-burst-1.150223.zip?dl=0

+ Added memory cleaning.
   After reading all plots, miner clears the cache Windows

https://i.imgur.com/rpEgV02.jpg

+ Added an option to disable the log.
   "UseLog" : false,
   (by default - true)

+ Added an option to process files with non-matching filesize / filename
  "SkipBadPlots" : false
   (by default - true)

src: https://github.com/Blagodarenko/miner-burst

Thank you , my friend , you ROCK Smiley
Activity: 785
Merit: 500
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
What the hell is wrong with burst.ninja? It's been 24 hours now and no payout and yes i know payout minimum is higher but i got 4TB("~capacity" shows 1,5 tb whatever that means) mining with no payout for far too long. On other pools i got 500-1k burst per day so there should have been a payout already. Because of the hiccups i switched pool for a while and my earnings where 5 times higher, now i come back hoping for some improvement and i get nothing. This is fucking suspicious. If i ever get a payout i will be gone for sure.

There is always the factor "Luck" included. If nobody in the pool finds a block, then nothing can be splitted!

Hey, as with all "pretty girls", you got to wait till they are finished with their make up / body paintings.

Busrt.ninja just had few payouts, what did you make for the last 24hrs ?

None and it's more like 36 h moving towards 48h.
Activity: 129

Busrt.ninja just had few payouts, what did you make for the last 24hrs ?

Activity: 129
is there another fork hapening now?
my wallet is not consistent, for example noticed a difference on block 70125

this info http://burstcoin.eu/block/8988347699161693125 is not what is in my wallet...

anyone else seeing discrepancies?

Interesting.

My Wallet:
Payload Length:   176
Total Amount NQT:   42785896496
Generator:   13465607760192201497
Generator Public Key:   7d4f7107c919cd1c610577075323a23e0c2094b136d418407944a66a74ea5f5a
Base Target:   1446470
Generator RS:   BURST-ZSST-X9ZH-7F97-DLVRP
block_reward:   7350
Next Block:   8106475507075994568
request_processing_time:   1
scoop_num:   3933
Number of Transactions:   1
Block Signature:   3a8d0ff7ca7cfb8f39153ae7efeb2d6751d1859ef670ab427e77e525b58b3d0994f27aae8daa76a 4a227025ff338e7c07465ce8b6ef18f65cf55529e89432de1
nonce:   120576096
Version:   3
Total Fee NQT:   100000000
Previous Block:   5458342756169498915
Height:   70125
Timestamp:   16982025

BurstCoin.eu
umber Of Transactions   0
Total Amount   0.00000000 Burst (0.00000000 BTC)
Transaction Fees   0 Burst
Timestamp   2015-02-23 16:12:44
Generator   BURST-QR5K-FFHZ-3RCD-9SL7T
Block Generation Time   2.52 minutes
Base Target   1427836
Size   0.00 KB
Version   3
Nonce   476128634
Block Reward   7,350.00 Burst

Bunch of weird stuff.  So, who's right?
I have 52 connected peers, 71/79 are up-to-date.   The other 8 are still using various wallets back to 1.1.0... I wish the wallet would auto ban them,  maybe it's a setting in the conf file

There really is no point in growing too fast, PR is great but growing to fast before a solid foundation is formed is going to be very painful.  Technical issues like this should be put to bed.  Again, I am all for PR campaigns, but the more people that come into this community who are not very tech savy the more people who are going to have a bad first impression.

The above example seems like a fundamental crypto-currency issue.  I'm re-quoting because I don't want this to get buried underneath PR high-fiving.

So, how about this issue?

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io

[miner]

+ Added memory cleaning.

(by default - true)

(by default - true)

Thank you , my friend , you ROCK Smiley
Activity: 714

[miner]

+ Added memory cleaning.

(by default - true)

(by default - true)

Cool update, thanks Blago  Wink
Activity: 416

[miner]

+ Added memory cleaning.

(by default - true)

(by default - true)

Activity: 275
Noticed something funny on my new computer.  I have a few external hdd's plugged in via usb 3.0, and I get the following errors with Blago's miner:

Note: I've only seen these come up when I'm running my cpu and/or gpu for mining other coins.  Any ideas?  Can't be a resource problem, cuz I use to run cpu miner and Burst miner on my laptop, which only had 16gb RAM.

Edit: Running Windows 8.1 if it matters.

I get similar messages when all my RAM gets used up! Check how much free RAM you have whilst running other programs, Blago's miner uses lots but not sure how much it uses when run with win 8.

Please help and pledge to create this Online Course for Burstmining.
The course will be free.
Activity: 423
Does anyone know how to make Blagos miner 'error out' faster on fast blocks? When a fastblock happens and if the previous mine hasn't completed, the miner will just sit there anywhere from 0-30 seconds playing with itself before it realizes it should move on. I've been watching this happen like clockwork over the past week or so, precious mine time is lost on the new block. If there are two fast blocks in a row, it may be even skip the middle one completely.

This can't be fixed from the user end?

Did not observe such problems. You can pm to me screenshot and log file when this happens?

Not sure how to take pictures of this. Sometimes the miner will just 'stop' mining when a new block happens, occasionally it will start immediately on the new block, but usually it'll just sit there for a little bit. Sometimes it'll spit out some 'fast block or corrupt file. When this happens the % will sometimes sit there after it moves onto a new block, other times there wont be a percentage or a readout (where there normally is) when the new block starts).

Even when it moves onto the next block without displaying the 'fastblock or corrupt file' message and the percentage just freezes, it wont always move on right away to the next block.

From what I've seen it doesn't transition smoothly. This 'transition' isn't consistent. I can watch two different computers mine and even if both get stuck because of a fast block, one sometimes moves on a lot faster (sometimes immediately) compared to the other.

Stopped at Fast block for fastblock but waited 2 minutes:

Stopped at 15% but still waited 1min45s:

Update on this, it appears as though this only happens when I solo mine or use a Uray pool. When I use the dev pool this hasn't happened.

Another update on this. When a fast block happens, it looks as though the miner still tries to complete the mine instead of erroring out and moving onto the next block. How long the miner takes to completely error out is approximately the amount of time left in the original mine. The miner still operates at 100% CPU utilization and still accesses the HD even though it no longer submits deadlines and anything it submits is pointless at that point.

Also, does anyone have a more in depth break down of block times anywhere? The only one I know of is on burstcoin.eu, but that has relatively little in the way of analytics on that specific part.

http://burstcoin.eu/charts/average-block-generation-time
Activity: 423
Curiously, what happens when you mine on a pool without setting the reward recipient to the pool? The pool doesn't credit you, but you still use their wallet to mine with?
Jump to: