Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 385. (Read 2170648 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Someone really needs to redo the image now on the OP.

Spelling "it's"(IT IS/IT HAS) instead of "its" is really pathetic.

http://www.its-not-its.info/

hi m3ta!!!

all not eng mother tongue appreciate your correction!!!

i'm not joking...

at least, i really appreciate the corrections!!!!

Wink
legendary
hi!!!

can somebody tell me what are the best setting for blago miner over cryptomining.farm?Huh
just 12TB here.. 50000 stagger...

thanks!!!

change  "Paths"

{
   "Mode" : "pool",

"Server" : "cryptomining.farm",
   "Port": 80,

"UpdaterAddr" : "cryptomining.farm",
   "UpdaterPort": 80,

"EnableProxy": false,
   "ProxyPort": 8126,

"Paths":["C:\\plots+K:\\plots\\","D:\\plots+J:\\plots\\","E:\\plots\\+I:\\plots\\","G:\\plots\\","F:\\plots\\","H:\\plots\\"],
   "CacheSize" : 50000,

"ShowMsg" : false,
   "ShowUpdates" : false,

"UseSorting" : true,
   "Debug": false,
   "SendBestOnly": true,
   "TargetDeadline": 1000000,

"UseFastRcv" : false,
   "SendInterval": 200,
   "UpdateInterval": 1000,

"UseLog" : true,
   "SkipBadPlots" : true
}

What does the + sign do?

link plotted files folders,
to be used with just one thread....
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
burst.ninja is vastly superior to any and all existing pools (that I have used) on all levels.

Nice new domain.
Much faster/leaner js ui.
Cleaner layout.
Faster communication

Much love to burstcoin, Catbref, Crowetic holding it down and making one of the most innovative cryptos easier to use, mine and adopt by the masses.

I like u already Grin Grin Grin

Oh, and good price fella's:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1310560&CatId=4357

Just finally catching up on the thread, I appreciate your words very much, we're doing all that we can to make BURST an even more amazing coin. Thank you!

Our delayed asset announcement was delayed with good reason, and when you see what we have in store next you should be VERY excited. STAY TUNED! Cheesy
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Someone really needs to redo the image now on the OP.

Spelling "it's"(IT IS/IT HAS) instead of "its" is really pathetic.

http://www.its-not-its.info/
Activity: 416

What does the + sign do?

* added ability to sequential association paths:   "Paths":["C:\\plots","D:\\plots","E:\\plots\\+I:\\plots\\","G:\\plots\\","F:\\plots\\","H:\\plots\\"],
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9951907

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10056985
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10167990
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9967171

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
hi!!!

can somebody tell me what are the best setting for blago miner over cryptomining.farm?Huh

thanks!!!

change  "Paths"

{

"Paths":["C:\\plots+K:\\plots\\","D:\\plots+J:\\plots\\","E:\\plots\\+I:\\plots\\","G:\\plots\\","F:\\plots\\","H:\\plots\\"],

}

What does the + sign do?
Activity: 416
hi!!!

thanks!!!

change  "Paths"

{

}
legendary
hi!!!

thanks!!!
Activity: 785
Merit: 500
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
Daily Horoscope as subscription:

Aquarius BURST-7L8Y-72ZX-LFXS-EM5G5
Aries BURST-QSWP-KVXE-CH4H-4Y72D
Cancer BURST-42ZD-YBNF-B82N-4LFFE
Capricorn BURST-RBDA-7VVS-ACP8-772KB
Gemini BURST-82ZJ-BQA9-7F7Z-EXQG7
Leo BURST-AFCL-8H35-HXCQ-986JZ
Libra BURST-QNWB-YCCS-7CU7-CF4P7
Pisces BURST-R9PF-W7G7-CAX7-AZGKR
Sagittarius BURST-RQ54-ZVTT-XFED-456PR
Scorpio BURST-7EEH-9ZCD-CHF8-FQBPU
Taurus BURST-TWSX-SYWB-RPQD-CENSW
Virgo BURST-KW5D-EAQ2-VC6U-8P5XZ

Subscription cost 10 Bursts and it should be setup for daily (24x3600 seconds =) 86,400 seconds

How to subscribe:
1. open your wallet
2. click on the tab Transaction and sub tab Subscriptions (at the left hand menu)
3. click on the button Create Subscription (at the right upper corner)
4. enter the BURST address from above for your Zodiac sign
5. use as amount 10 BURST
6. click on the button Create Subscription

The IFs:
If you use an amount lower than 10 BURSTs, the daily amounts will be counted as donation.
THANK YOU!

If you use as amount 10 BURSTs, the system will send you daily at this time of the day a message with your subscribed Zodiac message.

If you use an amount more than 10 BURSTs, the system will count the amount above 10 BURSTs as donation.
THANK YOU!

If you use another seconds amount then 86,400 seconds, then the subscription will be shorter or longer. You may receive multiple times the same message, or missing some day's message.

You can cancel any time!

How it works.
Whenever the system finds an incoming amount of 10 or more BURSTs then it will send the message of the day out to the subscriber.
Activity: 269
Merit: 252
how to I restrict my wallet to accept 1.2.2 wallet connections only?
if this is not possible, is there a command I can use to forcibly disconnect a specific IP that I can see running previous versions?

That is an excellent question . Further , this ought to be adopted as To-Do for BURST . An option to choose to connect to topmost updated connections .

Possibly even within a certain range : Checkboxes to select the versions one wishes to support and-or to exclude . I can see the benefit of it , and You ?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
if this is not possible, is there a command I can use to forcibly disconnect a specific IP that I can see running previous versions?

in the conf file

# Known bad peers to be blacklisted
nxt.knownBlacklistedPeers=

separate each IP by a ;

I haven't tried it, but its brother, nxt.wellKnowPeers appears to work, so I would guess this would work also.

Good-Luck & let us know

edit:
# Blacklist peers for 600000 milliseconds (i.e. 10 minutes by default).
nxt.blacklistingPeriod=600000

I'm guessing jack this number up to blacklist them for longer.  I have one peer running the 1.1.0 wallet that I think I am going to try and black list for the next 1000yrs just because
Activity: 248
I'm not real
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
sounds like a 6 hour trial account, ....

owing to aws and wont be suspended. heheh
sounds like a 6 hour trial account, ....
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Problem is the I have only 6 ~ hrs to set up Sad

Do you mean that your plotted files will be deleted after 6 hours?

Yes, they will shutdown, and all files will be deleted forever. I need to create my own image in 6hrs.

Lets break this down.

You have access to 1000+ Amazon C3 instances, each one having these specs
32vCPU   60GB RAM   2 x 320 GB SSD

But you only have this massive farm 6hrs each day.

That's roughly 640TB worth of mining power coming on for 6hrs each day.

Your efforts are nothing but bad for the Burst Network.  You want to move 640TB worth of data within 6rs.... 640TB in  6hrs  Cheesy.  1000+ instances each one have 2x 320GB SSD drives.  That's 640TB  you need to store the plots some place and then upload them to your instances each day.

I'm pretty sure this is not possible, and how does someone get access to that type of computing power for 6hrs each day.  You could make this work on a smaller scale, but I have no desire to see large scale miners only pop on for 6hrs each day.  Good-luck
I can attach per instance +16TB ssd. Damn so hard Sad

I thought your VPS will restart after 6 hours only, never think of it is actually a HARD-RESET  Shocked

Yeah, they will turn off and delete all data thats in HDD forever. So tomorrow I will get a new ones like PC just from the box Cheesy
Activity: 714

Yes, they will shutdown, and all files will be deleted forever. I need to create my own image in 6hrs.

Lets break this down.

Your efforts are nothing but bad for the Burst Network.  You want to move 640TB worth of data within 6rs.... 640TB in  6hrs  Cheesy.  1000+ instances each one have 2x 320GB SSD drives.  That's 640TB  you need to store the plots some place and then upload them to your instances each day.

I'm pretty sure this is not possible, and how does someone get access to that type of computing power for 6hrs each day.  You could make this work on a smaller scale, but I have no desire to see large scale miners only pop on for 6hrs each day.  Good-luck

I thought your VPS will restart after 6 hours only, never think of it is actually a HARD-RESET  Shocked
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Lets break this down.

And I can store created plots in aws image. When I starting the new instances I will choose my iso image, he will load my pervously created desktop.
But it's very hard to create 1000 instances log in to them and start over and over and over. That's insane Cheesy

Lets break this down.

From my experience you can plot with 4 threads, and 10 GB RAM (dedicated to plotting) plot about 40 GB per hour, ... that gives you 240 GB per machine within 6 hours.
Since you mine at the same time and the plot files are created like a triangle, it is equal to the half, ... so per instance 120 GB mining x 6 hours
If you use 1000 machines for 6 hours, that is equal to 250 machines 24 hours, ... so we got 250 x 120 GB per day = about 30 TB per day !!!!
With a network capacity of currently 14,000 TB, this 30 TB does not make a difference !!!

The profit according to the calculator would be 5,824 BURSTs per day, or about 2.44 US$
Activity: 207
Hi,

Thanks for the help guys!

I finally got Urays R4 miner running on Ubuntu and it seems to be working much
better than the same hardware on windows 7. I couldn't get the dcct miner to run
but will try that again soon if you think the perform is better than Urays.

Big thanks to everyone that help me stumble my way through the problems.

Weeee one more to Ubuntu, the right choice!  Tongue

If you need any help with Ubuntu, don't doubt to ask me via PM o here Smiley
Activity: 275
Hi,

Thanks for the help guys!

I finally got Urays R4 miner running on Ubuntu and it seems to be working much
better than the same hardware on windows 7. I couldn't get the dcct miner to run
but will try that again soon if you think the perform is better than Urays.

Big thanks to everyone that help me stumble my way through the problems.
Jump to: