Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 435. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
intersting to know burst coin here .  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Burst will never be $1, let's not kid ourselves.  Even one cent would be over 10X up from here and that would be a great price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
This is set to go crazy soon, it has been slept on for too long.

Few questions...I'm new to your community. Great coin. Is this based off Microsofts whitepaper? Also how many coins will exist and when will they all be in circulation? Do you guys ever see this coin hitting .... .1? Or $1?

Sidenote: I can't figure out how to install the wallet

That's where i see it going, 1 dollar. But don't listen to me, that's a wee way off yet Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
its first significant pump! after this it will crash really low and stay forever, thats like all altcoins pretty much lol

Actually its first pump was back on release, so looks like stable growth.

stable growth?? don't get me wrong i really like this coin and i'm mining it from the beginning, but you might want to check the chart again ^^
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Few questions...I'm new to your community. Great coin. Is this based off Microsofts whitepaper? Also how many coins will exist and when will they all be in circulation? Do you guys ever see this coin hitting .... .1? Or $1?

Sidenote: I can't figure out how to install the wallet
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Significant volume of 208 BTC on Polo. Cheers.
I'm filling that soon will explode even more Smiley

i think never had a volume like the last day....

if i remeber well

confirmed...

never had volume like this!!!
i mean since sept 2014

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
it's not bad luck. a vertical rise will crash and it will crash hard.  it would be smart to sell a position and use proceeds to buy more later when the price crashes.  this isn't a healthy rise in price. get that rosy/pink smoke out of your eyes and think rationally.  it's manufactured.
i am happy with the rise atm, but also I've been around too long to remember what happens in situations like these.

You're right man, yes I know that we will fall down in the next hours but my "bad luck" words were refered to the main central BURST idea. I feel that this coin is different, and I'm pretty sure that on the long-term it can easily conquer the entire altcoin world.
Today's BTC volume showed us that something is changing, not in the short-term obv, something is finally moving..BURST is still there waiting for its time.
I still hoping that we will see sparkles coming from this coin, dev is always working on it, the growing community is strong and many other people are slowly seeing that BURST is something new and different.

Just stay there and watch that scene.

Thank you very much for your reply, FakeAccount!

Activity: 206
its first significant pump! after this it will crash really low and stay forever, thats like all altcoins pretty much lol

Actually its first pump was back on release, so looks like stable growth.
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
Some good altcoin can have more than one pump. And very good ones can survive ...
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
Activity: 206
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Significant volume of 208 BTC on Polo. Cheers.
I'm filling that soon will explode even more Smiley
Activity: 561
legendary
Anybody know how many bursts are already mined?Huh

here you get a nice pie chart about your request

http://burstcoin.eu/charts/mined-burstcoins

have fun!!!
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
someone's panic dumpin'. HODL, fool!

Edit: Aaand we're climbing again  Grin

only 34btc in buy orders left, most of it @ low prices Tongue
Activity: 561
Anybody know how many bursts are already mined?Huh
Activity: 200
someone's panic dumpin'. HODL, fool!

Edit: Aaand we're climbing again  Grin
legendary
Wow burst is flying up to 320 now on poloniex. Glad I am holding  Grin

186 BTC in the last 24H???
i'm talking about poloniex!!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

oh my god!!!

what appen?Huh

good news from dev?

Activity: 682
Please don't bring us bad luck! I'm holding burst since September and I'm sure that I will not  sell them until they reach at least 2.5k+ sat!
Because I know that we can go that far with this coin!
What bad luck bro? Pricewise Burst doing ok!!
I have my burst since August, first days of mining  Grin

Oh god, you win! Cheesy
I think that's not to simple to hold for that long time, you've my respect bro!
I want to see sparkles from my bursts, it's time to shine!

I got a habit to mine at first days and forget for six months minimum  Grin
it's not bad luck. a vertical rise will crash and it will crash hard.  it would be smart to sell a position and use proceeds to buy more later when the price crashes.  this isn't a healthy rise in price. get that rosy/pink smoke out of your eyes and think rationally.  it's manufactured.
i am happy with the rise atm, but also I've been around too long to remember what happens in situations like these.

100% agreed.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
I agree with the above. This will crash. People definitely should sell a bit and buy when it goes lower to help equalize the price when it starts to bottom out after it.
Jump to: