Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 46. (Read 2170646 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I think it's not too late,but solo mining is pretty much over unless you have some monster rig put together.

I mine with around 5 TB at the moment(on pool of course) and i get average of ~50 BURST a day (sometimes 150,sometimes 30,but it averages out at 50 a day). Taking into consideration that mining uses almost no extra electr. i thing it's still profitable Wink

Please, don't lie, you CAN'T get 10 burst/day per TB now. You get hardly 4 or 5 burst/day per TB. Network size is over 100 PB right now, half a million coins every day for 100000 TB. To get 10 coin/day per TB you have to cut in half current network size.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Can any one tell me if/how is it possible to stake BURSTCOIN?

I am trying to get answer for weeks, seems like this community is dead..

Looking for help before I sell my BURST coins  Huh
For weeks? Dead? Anyhow, Burst can't stake!!  Smiley
You have to mine them or buy some assets maybe for a steady burst flow...  Wink Smiley

Oh well, too bad some one told me it is possible and got me more confused.

Thank you man..
Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Looking for help before I sell my BURST coins  Huh
For weeks? Dead? Anyhow, Burst can't stake!!  Smiley
You have to mine them or buy some assets maybe for a steady burst flow...  Wink Smiley

Activity: 308

Looking for help before I sell my BURST coins  Huh
Activity: 217
Bros, why have BURST fallen so deep? Got some, thought pretty nice price, but now -25%
Are there any close future releases?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Getting 6x8TB today to start mining, I also mine ethereum on the same PC with 3 cards. Will it still work fine? Is it a mess setting up or is it easy ?

For the record I have a i5-6600k cpu and 16gb ram.

same setup here...
use all power of your miner..
if it need to be on, use it to mining all you can ;-)

So you're saying it works fine?

i have MSI H87-G43 mobo with i7 4770T 16gb ram 90TB for burst, 7threads for cpu mining on verium, storjShare runing, and 3 470 sapphire nitro + for dual mining ETH + DCR.
i know is not a "PERFECT", but still working

You got my interest on the Verium mining, how much does it yield per day?
Activity: 140
Hello Guys,

We start mining Burst few days ago, but when I'm watching this: http://burstcoin.biz/charts/mined-burstcoins
We can see only 16% of burstcoin are unmined, it's really poor no?

thx

Fyi... it will take something like 7 years to mine those.  And then mining will continue through transaction fees as rewards.

Thx man!
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Hello Guys,

We start mining Burst few days ago, but when I'm watching this: http://burstcoin.biz/charts/mined-burstcoins

thx

Fyi... it will take something like 7 years to mine those.  And then mining will continue through transaction fees as rewards.
Activity: 140
Hello Guys,

thx
Activity: 170
Hi all
Am basically ETH mining for last two months
Now having 20 x 4tb Seagate internal hard drive
On my mother board having 4 sata ports, so on single pc connect upto 16 GB
Now windows 10 installed
AIO Wallet burst installed
Having Rx 480 sapphire 8 GB GPU
Processor i5 4690k, plotting using cpu works fine
Can I cpu plot or GPU plot
On reading fourms after GPU plot need extra time for optimisation plots
But in GPU plotting there are two options
1 buffer - needs optimisation
2.direct - no needs optimisation
Is am right
Using Bhamon GPU plot generator
Guide me guys
Thanks in advance
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Getting 6x8TB today to start mining, I also mine ethereum on the same PC with 3 cards. Will it still work fine? Is it a mess setting up or is it easy ?

same setup here...

i have MSI H87-G43 mobo with i7 4770T 16gb ram 90TB for burst, 7threads for cpu mining on verium, storjShare runing, and 3 470 sapphire nitro + for dual mining ETH + DCR.

It's quite nice rig you got. How much $ you make with it?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
The four confirmation system makes pool jumping an issue, so once you find one that fits your scale, stay there.  Generally, after the plotting is done, faster CPU's and larger amounts of RAM can handle larger plots. 

You left out the "optimized" in ".... can handle larger optimized plots".

Makes a HUGE difference.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

same setup here...

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
The four confirmation system makes pool jumping an issue, so once you find one that fits your scale, stay there.  Generally, after the plotting is done, faster CPU's and larger amounts of RAM can handle larger plots. 

The only issue with a large plot is that you want to ensure that it gets read and the DL sent and confirmed before the block gets solves, rarely are you beat out, but it happens.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
I cannot begin to fully explain it, but bear in mind that there are two scenarios for a pool for any block.  If someone in that pool solves the block, then most of the numbers that you have been looking at as it was solved are true.  When another pool solves the block, the amount of time that each miner has been in your pool consistently will have some bearing. 

same setup here...

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

same setup here...

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Ya. I already  to setup mining solo with multi pc in this link 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/169uur9nNloGYndtVMGfUtzur1-J0GBHQcMhA9hO1WRk/edit

I don't understand why I say newblock 2381 and missing passphrase. Are you want my log?
Pages:
Jump to: