Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 10. (Read 484320 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Just found that coin2 don't trade on bter. But I glad that c2 are on cryptopia at least
Coin2 is listed on Yobit and Novaexchange too, but the Novaexchange wallet is very slow and it has still about 690,000 blocks to sync.

it was also added to C-CEX and Livecoin vote lists.
Yobit is a scam. As for nova, c-cex and livecoin is a null liquidity exchanges
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Just found that coin2 don't trade on bter. But I glad that c2 are on cryptopia at least
Coin2 is listed on Yobit and Novaexchange too, but the Novaexchange wallet is very slow and it has still about 690,000 blocks to sync.

it was also added to C-CEX and Livecoin vote lists.
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Honestly, the only way to really distance yourselves from the current state of a affairs that Coin2 is in now would be a rebranding of Coin2. It makes it easier that say that "Triton Tokens" (I just picked a generic name)  no longer has anything to do with the old and busted "Coin2."

It isn't knock to the legacy of Coin2 but more a necessity due to the extreme confusion that is Coin2 right now.
I agree. Rebranding has done wonders for some other coins. So its definitely worth giving it a go before Coin2 is doomed for its natural death.
Rebranding Coin2 looks like a very great idea !
Hey guys, excuse the new account status, but i couldn't get access to my old BTCtalk one.  Cry

Anyway, I was looking through some REALLY old backups, and found an old wallet file from 2014 with some C2 in it! I never knew i still had some, so i didn't keep up with C2 developments, but i see the coin is now called "C2.1". Was there a fork or migration or... ?

I can see using the old wallet that i have some coins, but the old QT does not connect obviously. I have tried to use my old C2 wallet.dat with the current C2.1 QT version, but it does not accept it. Any info on how i can access my C2, so that i can have some fun with trading?

Many thanks!  Cheesy
We made a swap in 2014 because of the second attack and the first block was mined on 2014 June 2sd.

The current Coin2 release is 2.1.3, then ensure you to use this one.

The wallet.dat file was compatible between the 2 releases, but it is not possible to access coins stored in the old blockchain.

Which is your Coin2 address and your C2 balance in your old wallet ? (You can send me a PM)
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hey guys, excuse the new account status, but i couldn't get access to my old BTCtalk one.  Cry

Anyway, I was looking through some REALLY old backups, and found an old wallet file from 2014 with some C2 in it! I never knew i still had some, so i didn't keep up with C2 developments, but i see the coin is now called "C2.1". Was there a fork or migration or... ?

I can see using the old wallet that i have some coins, but the old QT does not connect obviously. I have tried to use my old C2 wallet.dat with the current C2.1 QT version, but it does not accept it. Any info on how i can access my C2, so that i can have some fun with trading?

Many thanks!  Cheesy
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Honestly, the only way to really distance yourselves from the current state of a affairs that Coin2 is in now would be a rebranding of Coin2. It makes it easier that say that "Triton Tokens" (I just picked a generic name)  no longer has anything to do with the old and busted "Coin2."

It isn't knock to the legacy of Coin2 but more a necessity due to the extreme confusion that is Coin2 right now.
I agree. Rebranding has done wonders for some other coins. So its definitely worth giving it a go before Coin2 is doomed for its natural death.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
ok, we have a good start here  Grin

It is a good start but once again some observations.

The ANN - No control means unable to update with current information.

Roadmap/Purpose - There is no updated/Current roadmap.

Slack - Most crypto people look for an active Slack as a minimum before investing in a coin.

Active/Responsive Dev team - People want to see that the coin team is dedicated and will be around long term.

Website - People like to see an up to date website.

If there is a R/S before these things are sorted you will not see a carryover of value to the new, smaller money supply coin.

Again, just food for thought.

A good start to ensuring it has a fighting chance would be to update all of the info in the OP. Almost all of the links in the OP are broken/down/not working, there is a general lack of updated information from both dev plans & future road-map, there are threads everywhere & nothing seems organized, & there have been no software updates (which is primarily what makes me so skeptical). Many of these problems are very simple fixes which would definitely be a step in the right direction, and likely bring more people on-board (organizing all of the threads & their layouts, fixing links, making relevant & related information easily accessible, etc.).

I totally agree with you and with rockmoney who posted this ^ a few days ago.

Slack - Most crypto people look for an active Slack as a minimum before investing in a coin.

Active/Responsive Dev team - People want to see that the coin team is dedicated and will be around long term.

If there is a R/S before these things are sorted you will not see a carryover of value to the new, smaller money supply coin.

A good start to ensuring it has a fighting chance would be to update all of the info in the OP. Almost all of the links in the OP are broken/down/not working, there is a general lack of updated information from both dev plans & future road-map, there are threads everywhere & nothing seems organized, & there have been no software updates (which is primarily what makes me so skeptical). Many of these problems are very simple fixes which would definitely be a step in the right direction, and likely bring more people on-board (organizing all of the threads & their layouts, fixing links, making relevant & related information easily accessible, etc.).

I totally agree with you and with rockmoney who posted this ^ a few days ago.
legendary

Activity: 676
ok, we have a good start here  Grin
legendary
what doesnt kill you, makes you stronger, most of us have some feelings towards coin2 because all of the hell we have been through with it, thats why i think this coin has future.

fact is, it needs good coding that doesnt come for cheap

You can get a  PoW/PoS HMQ1725 coin made for about $300

Add a Mac wallet for about another $55

https://thecryptochat.net/services.php

These guys are pretty reputable.

just a suggestion..I will get nothing if you choose them.

and what if we choose you? Smiley

can you see yourself back in bussines with coin2, this time not for free, lol

I am a member of the site but don't have anything to do with sales or anything.

Basically just pointing out that they offer coin creation services.

I stay pretty busy with INSN but anything is possible Smiley
what doesnt kill you, makes you stronger, most of us have some feelings towards coin2 because all of the hell we have been through with it, thats why i think this coin has future.

and what if we choose you? Smiley

can you see yourself back in bussines with coin2, this time not for free, lol

Thank you for your suggestion.

It could be interesting Smiley
legendary

fact is, it needs good coding that doesn't come for cheap
Exactly Smiley

Let's start the discussion about the specifications of the new Coin2 !

legendary
Hey guys, it has been a long time since I checked in on Coin2.

Some observations...

This swap/reverse split is needlessly complicated.

All you need to do is set up a new coin and have Nova swap them out for you. You really should limit this to just one exchange as it creates a public ledger of coin exchange transactions.

https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/

Just give current holders about 2 - 3 months to swap out their coins with the knowledge that it isn't optional.. the old network will die after the deadline.

People are going to need to see the old and new coin trading concurrently so they can find out what the market thinks coin2.3? is worth.

Asking someone to buy 10,000 coins at 25 Sat means that the reverse splint has to be baked into the coin cake until the market says otherwise.

250,000 Sat for 10k coins  = 50,000 Sat

Just some food for thought.

Hi Bittzy ! Nice to see you here again Smiley

I totally agree with you regarding the 2 - 3 months deadline. My initial thought was 4 to 6 months because we had some real late comers during the last swap.

Seeing the old and new coin trading concurrently looks difficult to me, because the idea was to close the market of the old coin before the swap and to advertise the new coin to push its value up at opening bell. Using your option the old coin price may fall and we could lose some holders before the swap, but it would allow us to buy back chip coins Wink

When a company makes a reverse split, the shares value increase before and after this because of the supply decrease. Coin2 value should technically be multiplied by 5 or by 6, but the effective raise should be a 10 to 20 factor because the market always reacts in a exaggerated way.

For example with an old coin value of 100s at market closing, the price of the new coin should be at less 600s with the 6:1 ratio but I'm expecting a 1000 to 2000s price because of the market euphoria.

The main difficulty and the biggest task for us will be the development side and the innovation to make a real difference with competitors.

You can be assured that the new Coin2 or "Coin2.3" won't be a copy-paste coin and this is why the development requires a thorough reflection.

I am heavily into Insane Coin (ITS CRAZY!!) and we have had both markets up on Nova for a little bit now.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_INSN/

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_INSANE/

It can work. Smiley

It is really cool that you guys are keeping C2 going.

the best of luck to ya.

Grin

Hey guys, it has been a long time since I checked in on Coin2.

Some observations...

This swap/reverse split is needlessly complicated.

All you need to do is set up a new coin and have Nova swap them out for you. You really should limit this to just one exchange as it creates a public ledger of coin exchange transactions.

https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/

Just give current holders about 2 - 3 months to swap out their coins with the knowledge that it isn't optional.. the old network will die after the deadline.

People are going to need to see the old and new coin trading concurrently so they can find out what the market thinks coin2.3? is worth.

Asking someone to buy 10,000 coins at 25 Sat means that the reverse splint has to be baked into the coin cake until the market says otherwise.

250,000 Sat for 10k coins  = 50,000 Sat

Just some food for thought.

Hi Bittzy ! Nice to see you here again Smiley

I totally agree with you regarding the 2 - 3 months deadline. My initial thought was 4 to 6 months because we had some real late comers during the last swap.

Seeing the old and new coin trading concurrently looks difficult to me, because the idea was to close the old coin market before the swap and to advertise the new coin to push its value up at opening bell. Using your option the old coin price may fall and we could lose some holders before the swap, but it would allow us to buy back chip coins Wink

When a company makes a reverse split, the shares value increase before and after this because of the supply decrease. Coin2 value should technically be multiplied by 5 or by 6, but the effective raise factor could be 10 to 20 because the market always reacts in a exaggerated way.

For example with an old coin value of 100s at market closing, the price of the new coin should be at less 600s with the 6:1 ratio but I'm expecting a 1000 to 2000s price because of the market euphoria.

The main difficulty and the biggest task for us is not the swap but the development side and the innovation to make a real difference with competitors.

You can be assured that the new Coin2 or "Coin2.3" won't be a copy-paste coin and this is why the development requires a thorough reflection.
I read this:
Here is the link to the detailed project: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AJ1lCpGopAPVRzfstOC2ea5aZo8EkC4q-sReJbz6UNM/edit?usp=sharing

I don't undarstand - when swap start? Any holders of C2 must exchange/send coin for who?
Why my 12M coins not in holders list?
Why all dead coins (more than 26M) who lose it (don't use more than 1 year) - not in list?

To many question in this project...
The swap start date is currently undefined because we have to develop and to test the new Coin release before.

Any C2 holders will receive new C2 against old C2 with a 5:1 or 6:1 ratio and the exchange(s) will process the big part of the swap.

Old coins will be returned to the Dev Team and any support to the old C2 will stop after the swap deadline.

It is not a holder list but a computation of the real supply (spendable coins). The 10 Mil from the BBP are accounted because they won't move from this wallet until the end of the swap deadline. If some new coins are not claimed by the users before the deadline, the Development Team will be allowed to swap a part of these 10 Mil using the same reverse split ratio.

In the event that the new coin balance multiplied by 5 or by 6 (regarding the swap ratio) would be upper to the 10 Mil reserve because of unclaimed or dead coins, all the reserve would be exchanged, 75% of the new coins balance would be distributed to the investors proportionally to their investment in the new coin development and marketing, and finally 25% would go to charity to support worldwide NGO projects.

If there is effectively 26 Mil of dead coins, the 10 Mil reserve would be exchanged for 2 Mil or for 1,666,666 new coins regarding the 5:1 or 6:1 ratio. 75% of the 16 Mil balance (= 12 Mil) would be exchanged for 2 or 2.4 Mil new coins and distributed to the investors and the 25% balance would be exchanged with the same ratio and moved to a charity wallet.

Currently, we can not consider coins without move since more than 1 year as dead coins because we don't know if the users lost access to the coins or not, however unclaimed coins after the swap deadline will be definitively considered as dead coins.
Pages:
Jump to: