Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 7. (Read 484320 times)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Initial coin supply: 12.5Mil (swap with a 10:1 ratio)

swap 10:1  Shocked
it is not too much?  Huh

I don't think so and the circulating supply will temporary fall down Wink

The concept is to implement a high reward POS time to attract more users.
Activity: 382
Merit: 261

swap 10:1  Shocked
it is not too much?  Huh
SO when C2 swap start? At road map You show - in this month. At real?
We are currently working on the specifications of the new coin Smiley

Max coin supply: 20 to 25Mil
Hybrid Pow + Pos
And many other features  Wink
Need Chinese translation

I agree. China and Japan are 2 big markets for crypto currencies  Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Need Chinese translation
Activity: 19
My wallet is up and has connection but it's not syncing...

any help?
Download this file and save it in the Coin2.1 directory: C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Coin2.1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3vxsl2nrfzq6zx1/coin2.1.conf?dl=0

Edit the file with a text editor and set your rpcuser and rpcpassword.

Save the file and run your wallet again.

If you want to sync faster, you may use this snapshot: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bh4j5gpu1x900n4/AAB_nSJAsMrk3VGRerzjuxa4a?dl=0

Extract all the files in the Coin2.1 directory: C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Coin2.1 and accept to replace existing files and folders.

SO when C2 swap start? At road map You show - in this month. At real?
Activity: 1
Hi everyone. Looks like both my accounts were hacked. I lost access to ZyronX and ChadCrypto. Pretty pissed.
Sorry it's been so long. I hope the ones that are using my accounts are not doing anything stupid.

To become honoust I've found it 'unprofessional' to help keep requesting contributionsOrgearOrhardware in this Topic. This is actually the 2ndOrthirth time i've seen zyronx publish something similar to this, and it annoys me. I've absolutely nothing against you zyronx, let that be clear. Why not use some crowdfunding website?

Dude, this is old. I have not asked for money for a long time. I have moved on to other things. I got my equipment I need. Since my ZyronX account has now been hacked. Not sure if I will ever get it back. Pretty pissed I am.

any help?
Download this file and save it in the Coin2.1 directory: C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Coin2.1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3vxsl2nrfzq6zx1/coin2.1.conf?dl=0

Edit the file with a text editor and set your rpcuser and rpcpassword.

Save the file and run your wallet again.

If you want to sync faster, you may use this snapshot: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bh4j5gpu1x900n4/AAB_nSJAsMrk3VGRerzjuxa4a?dl=0

Extract all the files in the Coin2.1 directory: C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Coin2.1 and accept to replace existing files and folders.
wow, the price of c2 goes up for days  Shocked
Activity: 676
how many conections you have?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

any help?
Activity: 676
hi there my fav comunity

I feel that a very good Pump in C2 is about to happen!  Roll Eyes
It would be great for the Buy Back Program!

I think C2 already touched the ground. There is more volume and the buy support is back now. Smiley
Activity: 143
I feel that a very good Pump in C2 is about to happen!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 143
Price of C2 looks like its going up! Smiley Like this!
Activity: 50
Faucets launched today!

The Coin2 Dev Team is pleased to announce the launch of 4 faucets:

A crazy Bitcoin Cash faucet
A crazy Bitcoin faucet
A crazy Blackcoin faucet
A crazy DOGE Faucet

Advertising incomes from these faucets are going to accelerate the Satoshi program for a faster capital growth.

We are going to add a bonus for viewing short links in the coming days and it will be a good way to promote our referral links.

Plans call for the opening of 5 additional faucets (DASH, ETH, LTC, PPC and XPM) as soon as FaucetHero is going to allow it.

I supplied the faucets with my own mining incomes and I'm going to help until the first payout from CoinMedia.

The Coin2 capital was updated in my signature. I'm waiting for a payout from Genesis Mining (0.0015 BTC) and I delayed the manual withdrawal from HashFlare because of the next Bitcoin hard fork. While including the Genesis payout and the current HashFlare balance (0.0055 BTC), the effective capital should be about 0.028 BTC.

Cheers!

Hi, after almost couple yr of holding Coin2, only check the progress one every few months... still pretty much the same,
I think I have an Idea to help turn these around, including real cash injection funding to get this moving to the next level plus able to let Coin2 finally afford to hire a team of programmers to do the jobs while the current devs  remain in charge, even there will be some structural changes.

Please let me know/ Try to arrange a meeting 1st to decide then contact me.
I will be very busy most of the time but will keep my eye on the contact.
Faucets launched today!

The Coin2 Dev Team is pleased to announce the launch of 4 faucets:

A crazy Bitcoin Cash faucet
A crazy Bitcoin faucet
A crazy Blackcoin faucet
A crazy DOGE Faucet

Advertising incomes from these faucets are going to accelerate the Satoshi program for a faster capital growth.

We are going to add a bonus for viewing short links in the coming days and it will be a good way to promote our referral links.

Plans call for the opening of 5 additional faucets (DASH, ETH, LTC, PPC and XPM) as soon as FaucetHero is going to allow it.

I supplied the faucets with my own mining incomes and I'm going to help until the first payout from CoinMedia.

The Coin2 capital was updated in my signature. I'm waiting for a payout from Genesis Mining (0.0015 BTC) and I delayed the manual withdrawal from HashFlare because of the next Bitcoin hard fork. While including the Genesis payout and the current HashFlare balance (0.0055 BTC), the effective capital should be about 0.028 BTC.

Cheers!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
this was a quite a nice distributional model and it is sad to see it crushed like this...

hopefully we can do something to get it up and going again.

I hope so too.. We'll see what will be going on.
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
Couple of months ago I was not in favor of coin swap, but now I think that it would be really good for the coin. I think that quite a lot of coins were lost during mintpal etc cases and it would be nice to see what is the actual circulating supply.

Been here from the beginning, seen the ups and downs and still believe in this!
this was a quite a nice distributional model and it is sad to see it crushed like this...

hopefully we can do something to get it up and going again.
Working hard on it here Wink
Pages:
Jump to: