Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 13. (Read 484320 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Who know = how to make more peers? What need for this, how mutch money for make 30 peers or 50 peers?
Solution 1 (for free): more people running their computer wallet
Solution 2: running the software on a VPS to get 1 more peer. The cost is about $5 a month.

We have a VPS but we are not able to run it perfectly.

A Coin2 faucet needs a peer running 24/24  Smiley

Thank's nrigo. I make more peers and add coin to cryptoguru.

No nrigo... one more time you say nothing... I make more peers, steel have ONLY 1 connection. I asq YOU one more time, and plz say if you don't know: "HOW I CAN MAKE MINIMUM 7 ACTIVE CONNECTION?"

And one more questoin: my friends start wallet whit 100K, but using only 6700 C2, and he stake like 0.8 C2 every 5 minut. But some another wallet take 36 C2 and 238 C2, this is just random? What he must do to stake maximum? And use all 100K for staking?
Who know = how to make more peers? What need for this, how mutch money for make 30 peers or 50 peers?
Solution 2: running the software on a VPS to get 1 more peer. The cost is about $5 a month.

A Coin2 faucet needs a peer running 24/24  Smiley

Thank's nrigo. I make more peers and add coin to cryptoguru.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500

A Coin2 faucet needs a peer running 24/24  Smiley
Activity: 382
Merit: 261
Is C2 officially over with poloniex delisting?
I wish I had sold mine with the mega pump in polonienx.

It looks like this, unfortunately  Sad
At this time many altcoin are in pump, except c2 Undecided
Without a valid prospect, and without advertising, the market will not believe in c2...
Just see what happened with chaincoin ... youtube visibility .... and + 4000%
This coin is no less than others ... you just have to believe in her  Wink Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Is C2 officially over with poloniex delisting?
I wish I had sold mine with the mega pump in polonienx.
I don't undarstand... Investors give me 3BTC on july august september. If i don't made something whit this money - I just give it back. So nobody wonna help this C2 coin? I need russian speaker only human, and we make it strong!
Katrin,
Please contact UdjinM6 who is speaking Russian perfectly: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/udjinm6-194563
I don't undarstand... Investors give me 3BTC on july august september. If i don't made something whit this money - I just give it back. So nobody wonna help this C2 coin? I need russian speaker only human, and we make it strong!
So I think we lose nrigo, and I need some russian speakers people, becouse I founde sponsors in Dubai and Minsk, but can't transleit for there people:

We need add:
---www_btc100_com
---novaexchange
---Bter
---Renew marketing of this coin

Thay just asq me: how mutch money now? When we see resoult?

Somebody Russian speakers write mail, then i take viber and make all fast. Becouse i think lying nrigo just fuck our had...

He still around. He just been really busy. I'm here , hope within the next few months my project will get some news and update. Maybe sooner!

You don't undarstand - I take money for all we need for C2. I need only russian speakers somebody from comunity how can speack whit sponsors from Minsk.

Hi Katrin,

Thank you for your help for the project fundraising.

You can try to contact UdjinM6 who is Russian.

I sent you a private message.
So I think we lose nrigo, and I need some russian speakers people, becouse I founde sponsors in Dubai and Minsk, but can't transleit for there people:

We need add:
---www_btc100_com
---novaexchange
---Bter

Somebody Russian speakers write mail, then i take viber and make all fast. Becouse i think lying nrigo just fuck our had...

He still around. He just been really busy. I'm here , hope within the next few months my project will get some news and update. Maybe sooner!

You don't undarstand - I take money for all we need for C2. I need only russian speakers somebody from comunity how can speack whit sponsors from Minsk.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

We need add:
---www_btc100_com
---novaexchange
---Bter

We need add:
---www_btc100_com
---novaexchange
---Bter

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I totally forgot about this coin. I have bunch of coin2 on poloniex. Should I withdraw it stake on my PC? What's the future for this coin?
Yes, withdraw your coins as soon as possible and you have the choice to stake them on your PC or to move them to Yobit.net, or both Smiley

Coin2 has a future but we need some time.

Just downloaded wallet and syncing now.  Smiley

Edit: It's syncing real fast. Great wallet.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
Cpaныe yблюдки... https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ - вceгo 0,4BTC и мoнeтa бyдeт дoбaвлeнa. Я ГOTOBA OПЛATИTЬ. Ho вы пpocтo пидapacы. Tянeтe вpeмя, a я вaм гaндoнaм гoвopю yжe мecяц - мгнoвeннo дoбaвить мoнeтy, o oплaчy вce pacxoды. Bы cyкa гaндoны.
katrin, please could you post this in English ?

Somebody do anything for this coin? Or only me try to make something? Why we can't take more exchange? That's not a lot of money. Where bag holders? Sleep? I say 5 times - i can give money a little to mke some good resoults for C2. If another people make same - we can give to C2 new life. Look InfiniteCoin, look MOON, look BTCD. If no one need making C2 good - give me information: how i can remake this coin, how i can make normal working web, campaing for marketing, else.
Thank you for the translation and for your proposals. If you have some ideas, feel free to send me a private message.

We are doing something for Coin2:

The Dev Team spent 1.235563 BTC for the Cryptopia registration and Yobit registration was founded by donors.

We have some projects, but that requires time and we have to find new talents to strengthen the Dev Team.

I suggest to launch a fund rising campaign for Coin2 listing at Novaexchange and the Dev Team will make the registration.

Here is the BTC donation address (Coinbase wallet): 13q27wHKPJ7uFx7pdbgfy5M3Xeg5orxpCY

Have a nice week-end Smiley

I can do a translation of your announcement post for FREE, I can do Filipino if it is still available.  I really like how your team is still intact after these years Smiley.  I watch this thread from time to time and amazed how you keep your community.  Anyway, I hope for coin2 success. 
Activity: 676
nrigo, i have more than few uncomfirmed transactions since 2014, from staking, is there any way we can "confirm" them  Roll Eyes  Grin
Activity: 676
Cpaныe yблюдки... https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ - вceгo 0,4BTC и мoнeтa бyдeт дoбaвлeнa. Я ГOTOBA OПЛATИTЬ. Ho вы пpocтo пидapacы. Tянeтe вpeмя, a я вaм гaндoнaм гoвopю yжe мecяц - мгнoвeннo дoбaвить мoнeтy, o oплaчy вce pacxoды. Bы cyкa гaндoны.

Somebody do anything for this coin? Or only me try to make something? Why we can't take more exchange? That's not a lot of money. Where bag holders? Sleep? I say 5 times - i can give money a little to mke some good resoults for C2. If another people make same - we can give to C2 new life. Look InfiniteCoin, look MOON, look BTCD. If no one need making C2 good - give me information: how i can remake this coin, how i can make normal working web, campaing for marketing, else.
Thank you for the translation and for your proposals. If you have some ideas, feel free to send me a private message.

The Dev Team spent 1.235563 BTC for the Cryptopia registration and Yobit registration was founded by donors.

We have some projects, but that requires time and we have to find new talents to strengthen the Dev Team.

I suggest to launch a fund rising campaign for Coin2 listing at Novaexchange and the Dev Team will make the registration.

Here is the BTC donation address (Coinbase wallet): 13q27wHKPJ7uFx7pdbgfy5M3Xeg5orxpCY

Ok, just give me information what you make if I give 0.2 BTC. And wy I have only 2.5M C2, another people have 10M, 20M, 8M... But only me pay for make something?
If you give 0.2 BTC, we will make the registration to list Coin2 at Novaexchange.

The Dev Team contribution will be about 0.1 BTC, then donations from other Coin2 followers are welcome too.

There is only a few people with more than 10M of coins because most of large wallets belong to exchanges, then your 2.5M are already a strong position which is better than mine.

You don't undarstand me, I think we need translator... No meens where people have C2, 85% of this coins geted free for this people. So: I must pay and do thomething only for them, and then this BAG holders just sell him coins, and don't do anything more. Mb forget about C2 is better? I asq you about web site - what is a bull shit this web site? For children who have 5$? RENEW Coin, RENEW WEB, RENEW marketing. And I give yo my 0.2 BTC imidiatly. Make all you can if this is free, Like: cryptoguru tk . Give ansfer from all markets, and china, and europe - what we need for adding. Give more information, and people choose what is better. Maibe only me and you need this C2? Maibe only 2 people in world interested? So maybe we just lose our time?

i like your attitude katarina, very much
i am here to help too, i am bad at coding and dont have any free time but i can throw in few satoshis..
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
katrin69 everything that you say is right actually )) and I also interested and probably will be ready to help too but in a couple of weeks ( I have some health issues right now)
Activity: 183
Merit: 100

it's the good point Grin

Ok, just give me information what you make if I give 0.2 BTC. And wy I have only 2.5M C2, another people have 10M, 20M, 8M... But only me pay for make something?
If you give 0.2 BTC, we will make the registration to list Coin2 at Novaexchange.

The Dev Team contribution will be about 0.1 BTC, then donations from other Coin2 followers are welcome too.

There is only a few people with more than 10M of coins because most of large wallets belong to exchanges, then your 2.5M are already a strong position which is better than mine.

You don't undarstand me, I think we need translator... No meens where people have C2, 85% of this coins geted free for this people. So: I must pay and do thomething only for them, and then this BAG holders just sell him coins, and don't do anything more. Mb forget about C2 is better? I asq you about web site - what is a bull shit this web site? For children who have 5$? RENEW Coin, RENEW WEB, RENEW marketing. And I give yo my 0.2 BTC imidiatly. Make all you can if this is free, Like: cryptoguru tk . Give ansfer from all markets, and china, and europe - what we need for adding. Give more information, and people choose what is better. Maibe only me and you need this C2? Maibe only 2 people in world interested? So maybe we just lose our time?

Pages:
Jump to: