Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 12. (Read 484320 times)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Cryptopia is a nice addition. Can you shed some light on whats going on in the development side? Acy devs actually working on anything?Is there a roadmap for C2 yet?
Thank you !  Smiley

After the Poloniex case, the absolute priority for us was to list Coin2 on many exchanges.

In parallel, the Buy Back Program launched on March 19th 2016 worked it's way up. It was initially created to decrease the high number of C2 available on the exchanges, but it's final purpose became more interesting: decreasing the C2 supply to prepare a swap and a reverse split with a 5:1 or 6:1 ratio.

Thanks to the important price fluctuations, the last pump at Poloniex and the price fall following the delisting announcement, we were able to sell 1.7 Mil C2 for about 7.5 BTC and to buy back 11.3 Mil of C2. 10 Mil C2 are stored in a computer wallet (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/c2/address.dws?22480.htm), 50k were used as donation to the Kryptoguru faucet, about 30k were used for the Cryptopia rewards bot and the available balance on the exchanges is about 1.27 Mil.

Regarding the reverse split and the 10 Mil C2 wallet, it's just necessary to understand that we have to decrease and to maintain the supply to 120 Mil before the swap. Most of the Coins from this wallet won't be exchanged against new coins. Only unclaimed coins will be considered as dead or burned coins after the swap deadline. It will be on the basis of the final count only that a part of the reserve could be exchanged.

The BBP continues to run and its actual purposes are to maintain a sufficient C2 balance regarding the inflation to allow a 6:1 reverse split and to accumulate a capital intended for the creation of the Coin2 Foundation. The purpose of this foundation would be to support future developments, to promote Coin2 and to progressively backup the Coin2 value with real money, precious metals and with varied investments.

Now the next steps are:

• A serious reflection about the technology to develop and about the future purpose of Coin2
  • An accurate estimate of the global cost
  • The fund raising
  • The development
  • The marketing
  • The launch of the new coin
it was fair initial distribution, i was checking facebook accounts for days and found just couple of possibly fake, everyone recived 50k plus first dev who abondened coin and dump them on exchange
Do I have to ask for a correction to Novaexchange ?
Activity: 676
it was fair initial distribution, i was checking facebook accounts for days and found just couple of possibly fake, everyone recived 50k plus first dev who abondened coin and dump them on exchange

Why kryptoguru wrote: Money Supply:   132393292
This is not true, to many coins is dead. I think we have only 74-80M real coins only.

The 132 Mil supply is the total number of coins extracted from the blockchain.
We have no possible way to estimate the exact number of dead coins.

To my knowledge, 250K C2 were accidentally burned because of a VPS contract cancellation.

An ex-member of the board was temporary responsible to pay the bill but he decided to stop paying because he didn't know the exact utility of the VPS. It was unfortunately hosting the Coinstore online wallet (http://coinstore.me/wallet/) and there was no wallet backup...

C2   Coin2   2017-07-24 21:20:19   Vote ended   250 / 250

today 29.07.2017 we have 3 after voting ended. Why this coin steel no on trading? What we waiting for?

Listing on Novaexchange thru the vote process is not immediate as opposed to the coin listing with a 0.9 BTC payment.

Coin premine   99000000.00000000 - What is this? This is not true.

Coin2 initial supply was 49.5 Mil (first release)
After the first attack, the supply increased to 60 Mil.
After the second attack the supply increased to 99 Mil (100 Mil minus 1 Mil of orphan blocks)

I don't know if the word "premine" is correct or not in this case, but the 99 Mil of coins were effectively premined using the POW algorithm before the swap.

If the premine should name the coins surplus holded by the Dev Team after the swap, it's a completely different story and I made a mistake when I filled the form of the Coin listing request.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
C2   Coin2   2017-07-24 21:20:19   Vote ended   250 / 250

today 29.07.2017 we have 3 after voting ended. Why this coin steel no on trading? What we waiting for?

Coin premine   99000000.00000000 - What is this? This is not true.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
C2 take Premium status on cryptoguru! Great news! 36 vote on novaexchange now!!! nrigo why you don't pay for any vote??((

But ALL comunity can pay for voting, only 3 USD = 1 vote. Go now!!! If you buy Novapoints (NPOINT) - you can make many votes!!!

Nice for the Premium status on Cryptoguru!

Coin2 has 49 votes on Novaexchange now Smiley

The Dev Team has already spent 1.235563 BTC for the Cryptopia listing and 0.1 BTC to add Coin2 to the Novaexchange vote list.

We decided to support all the fee with the Coin2 Buy Back Program (BBP) incomes, because Coin2 exclusion from Poloniex was an exceptional and critical situation.

We will pay a few votes with NPOINT to accelerate the move, but the BBP balance is about 0.10 BTC now.

If 25 people are voting there using free votes once a day, C2 will be listed very soon.

Edit: We made a 50,000 C2 donation to the Cryptoguru faucet: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/c2/tx.dws?3375598.htm
Cryptopia is a nice addition. Can you shed some light on whats going on in the development side? Acy devs actually working on anything?Is there a roadmap for C2 yet?
Now I have 5 conection. Very good. I think time to buy now. And why on kryptoguru writed: Money Supply:   132393292

This is not true, to many coins is dead. I think we have only 74-80M real coins only.
C2 take Premium status on cryptoguru! Great news! 36 vote on novaexchange now!!! nrigo why you don't pay for any vote??((

But ALL comunity can pay for voting, only 3 USD = 1 vote. Go now!!! If you buy Novapoints (NPOINT) - you can make many votes!!!

Nice for the Premium status on Cryptoguru!

Coin2 has 49 votes on Novaexchange now Smiley

The Dev Team has already spent 1.235563 BTC for the Cryptopia listing and 0.1 BTC to add Coin2 to the Novaexchange vote list.

We decided to support all the fee with the Coin2 Buy Back Program (BBP) incomes, because Coin2 exclusion from Poloniex was an exceptional and critical situation.

We will pay a few votes with NPOINT to accelerate the move, but the BBP balance is about 0.10 BTC now.

If 25 people are voting there using free votes once a day, C2 will be listed very soon.

Edit: We made a 50,000 C2 donation to the Cryptoguru faucet: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/c2/tx.dws?3375598.htm

Activity: 1
Now add to cryptoguru. I Take ALL managment from C2. Stop communicate whit nrigo. ALL asq me about this coin, and I help you.
Thank you Katrin, I need some holidays Smiley

Who will make a donation to the faucet ?

/Faucet/index.php?Currency=C2]http://[Suspicious link removed]/Faucet/index.php?Currency=C2

Before my holidays, Coin2 was added to Novaexchange vote list: https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

If 25 users are voting there once a day for free, Coin2 will be listed on the exchange in about 10 days.

Hello, where can I buy one million C2?
Now add to cryptoguru. I Take ALL managment from C2. Stop communicate whit nrigo. ALL asq me about this coin, and I help you.
Thank you Katrin, I need some holidays Smiley

Who will make a donation to the faucet ?

http://cryptoguru.tk/Faucet/index.php?Currency=C2

Before my holidays, Coin2 was added to Novaexchange vote list: https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

If 25 users are voting there once a day for free, Coin2 will be listed on the exchange in about 10 days.
Activity: 676
nice and healthy 3 connections
Activity: 30
Need more information how to get reward

Install wallet and go stack. Many my friends have only 100-200K C2, and staking GOOD))))
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Need more information how to get reward
Try add to config:

staking=1
reservebalance=0

p.s.  check coins faragmentation in your wallet.

TXH))))) I try it.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
Try add to config:

staking=1
reservebalance=0

p.s.  check coins faragmentation in your wallet.
katrin69,

..."I make more peers, steel have ONLY 1 connection."...

variants:
1) peers have a wrong wallet config
config must contain this options:

rpcuser=...
rpcpassword=...
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=...
port=...
txindex=1
listen=1

2) peers dont have a delicated external ip address   
3) access to peers wallet closed by firewall
4) bugs in wallet code(unlikely)

..."stake"...

variants:
1) wrong wallet config
2) coins is a very fragmented.

Thanks to You. Now i have 2 connection, but steel staking only 12k C2. I can't make ALL 100K C2 to staking(((
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
katrin69,

..."I make more peers, steel have ONLY 1 connection."...

variants:
1) peers have a wrong wallet config
config must contain this options:

rpcuser=...
rpcpassword=...
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=...
port=...
txindex=1
listen=1