Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 17. (Read 484322 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

I tried to log in a few days ago and It's for real, no Polo for me now!

This is realy so big problem to add C2 to new echange? Why we can't make rebranding of coin (same DASH), give coin new life? What a problem? We can make this, just do something. Stop sitting in ass!

What have you done to help C2? Before telling people to stop sitting on their ass you should get off of yours first.

You realy don't undarstand me. I CAN GIVE MONEY from 100 to 250 USD for some work's. I not programist. Me girl cryptotrader. Make some info - how mutch cost ADD TO SLACK, whow mutch cost REBREND and also. I have money from another project, maibe I can give more.

What you need else?
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Why we can't make rebranding of coin (same DASH)

Some sketches:

Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Dear Coin2 followers,

You know that I'm here for the long run and my priorities after Brian's sudden death was to keep Coin2 alive and to find some income sources to pay maintenance fee and to have a few fund raising for future developments.

I'm currently very busy with outside work with an interesting Permaculture project in the farm of a friend who decided to made the transition to the organic agriculture.

I decided to work there to support his efforts and because it could be a job opportunity with the production of supplies for organic gardens, for example ramial chipped wood (RCW), wood chips, chopped straw, biochar, compost and vegetable seedlings, for direct sale to consumers (amateur gardeners).

I will have more free time after the period of plantation or in about 2 or 3 weeks, but I will release a little update during the week-end.

There will not only be bad news Wink
We should establish Slack Chat for this coin. jalmari, CryptoDatabase let's not bully people who made some point and speaking of other exchanges -  the delisting from Polo it's kinda the loss for c2 coin but on the other hand, coins make 20x on other exchanges more often than on Poloinex.

Make a Slack then, Coin2 has always been a community coin. Set it up and I will join it. Take some action. I myself have got other things I'm working on at the moment, if you know what I mean! Smiley

I think King made a Discord, I will have to re-download it again. I think he made me a admin. I will check and see!
I agree with Chad. Every community member is welcome to take some initiative here Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
We should establish Slack Chat for this coin. jalmari, CryptoDatabase let's not bully people who made some point and speaking of other exchanges -  the delisting from Polo it's kinda the loss for c2 coin but on the other hand, coins make 20x on other exchanges more often than on Poloinex.

Make a Slack then, Coin2 has always been a community coin. Set it up and I will join it. Take some action. I myself have got other things I'm working on at the moment, if you know what I mean! Smiley

I think King made a Discord, I will have to re-download it again. I think he made me a admin. I will check and see!

CryptoDatabase I understand what you are saying - and I agree that a lot of folks just bought some coins and now they demand hard work from others in order to make coin grow in order to make them millionaires. but not all people just have the constructive view of things.  and it's good that there are some people actually showing interest.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
We should establish Slack Chat for this coin. jalmari CryptoDatabase let's not bully people who made some point

If you take what I said as bullying then that is your opinion, I refer to it as saying it like it is. Time and time again on this forum I see users moaning and griping about nothing being done but not actually doing anything themselves. Just wanting to piggy back off of others efforts so they can get richer.

If everyone posting in this thread took the time to get together and see what each of you could do for C2 then it could go places.
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

This is realy so big problem to add C2 to new echange? Why we can't make rebranding of coin (same DASH), give coin new life? What a problem? We can make this, just do something. Stop sitting in ass!

What have you done to help C2? Before telling people to stop sitting on their ass you should get off of yours first.

I agree with you totally! I hate when people complain and not contribute them selves at all!

can C2 be listed by a new exchang? does it comfiremed?

C2 is already listed in yobit! Is that not good enough for you?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

can C2 be listed by a new exchang? does it comfiremed?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Makes sense, Polo has banned people from Washington state. I winder what other states in the usa have been banned and around the world.Polo up to some shady behavior!
Hacked or Corrupted? Suspicion of Insider Trading at Poloniex

Link to the article: https://coinidol.com/suspicion-of-insider-trading-at-poloniex/

Poloniex published an announcement that it is going to delist 17 altcoins. However, there are signs that someone knew about Poloniex’s decision to remove some altcoins before the official announcement on Twitter.

I thought they attempted to hide a possible issue which impacted these wallets and they would have been able to take advantage of the crash following the announcement to compensate the loss at a very low price... But it's only a hypothesis and I hope that the true will appear some day.

nrigo

they definitely took advantage of this situation because at the end of the day they are the only ones who pull the triggers  - so they've created this situation in order to take advantage of;  otherwise, why would they intentionally choose to hurt so many people?

Question is - are they so stupid?  or so corrupt?

Altcoins Delisted From Poloniex are Not Dead and Kicking

nrigo you should contact this reporter ([email protected])

This is actually very good opportunity to attract attention of the crowd towards C2 coin - and get some good publicity,

it's actually quite possible after such publicity other exchanges will show an active interest in C2 coin
Thank you for your excellent post Smiley

I will follow your recommendation and write an email to the reporter tomorrow.

Many frozen wallets for a very long time and the Poloniex decision seemed suspicious to me, but I didn't investigate more.

I thought they attempted to hide a possible issue which impacted these wallets and they would have been able to take advantage of the crash following the announcement to compensate the loss at a very low price... But it's only a hypothesis and I hope that the true will appear some day.
Altcoins Delisted From Poloniex are Not Dead and Kicking

Link to the article: https://coinidol.com/altcoins-delisted-from-poloniex-are-not-dead/

Altcoin communities, that are going to be delisted from Poloniex, are not dead and have commented on the situation.

P.S. If you are representative of any of 10 altcoins (Bitstar (BITS), Coin 2.1 (C2), Horizon (HZ), NobleCoin (NOBL), NuShares (NSR), Qibuck (QBK), Qora (QORA), Quatloo (QTL), ShadowCash(SDC), (VOX) and Magi (XMG)), that are not quoted in this article, but you have something to add about the situation in an extra comment, you are welcome to reach out Coinidol via [email protected].

nrigo you should contact this reporter ([email protected])

This is actually very good opportunity to attract attention of the crowd towards C2 coin - and get some good publicity,

it's actually quite possible after such publicity other exchanges will show an active interest in C2 coin

Activity: 168

If you have so much C2 and you think that there is no reason for it to exist, then why did you not sell your coins in the last pump?

Because I was busy with other projects that were far larger.... and the fact their wallet was offline for months then syncing this broken piece of junk takes weeks when it does not freeze or just stop syncing for no reason.

Strange, I have had no problems with the wallet. Yes, the syncing is slow, but so it is with several other coins as well. And, you could have send your coins even if the wallet is not fully synced.

Btw, I really think that Polo had their wallet offline because they wanted to P&D i.e. scam people.

Delisting has nothing to do with development or anything else this is just some fraud is happening inside Poloniex!

It wasn’t even delistings it just was good opportunity to scam people on money. Apparently, Polo was hacked during those DDOS attacks and some bitcoins are missing so this was the way to shift this burden onto others and clear the books.

If you have so much C2 and you think that there is no reason for it to exist, then why did you not sell your coins in the last pump?

Because I was busy with other projects that were far larger.... and the fact their wallet was offline for months then syncing this broken piece of junk takes weeks when it does not freeze or just stop syncing for no reason.

Strange, I have had no problems with the wallet. Yes, the syncing is slow, but so it is with several other coins as well. And, you could have send your coins even if the wallet is not fully synced.

Btw, I really think that Polo had their wallet offline because they wanted to P&D i.e. scam people.

Activity: 193
Did you know that there will be articles about every recently delisted coin from Poloniex on Coindesk and others media resources ...  

Have developers of C2 coin been contacted by reporters already?
Pages:
Jump to: