Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 19. (Read 484322 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
logictense what you are saying is total garbage it has nothing to do with the real order of the things.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Coin2 [C2] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/C2/BTC
Coin2 Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/C2

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/C2/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/C2[/img][/url]

Happy trading gues Wink

Many thanks for the quick implementation !
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

Please don't panic !!!

First I will contact Poloniex to understand their decision and to discuss it with them.

Secondly I will make the registration with Livecoin.net and Yobit.net.

If some of you are selling a lot, we are buying a lot Wink

Same, buying C2. Don't undarstand why it break down to 50 satoshi. If all crypto have capitalisation only becouse have big market place - that's meen some clever boy open another market place, and make trading anything. I have money for open market place, but haven't expiriens only...

I've told you before and I'm telling you now - the value of any coin is defined only by the community around this coin - the well known and standard way to assess the community around any coin for a crypto investor is through the Slack channel devoted to the coin. In modern times if the coin does not have Slack, investor very skeptical towards this coin and does not tend to hold it. ( only for quick profit )

The value is determined by ur willingness to prop it up when u think it should to be propped so u can make some money off dumbs that seek sophisticated correlation between value and community. Community is mostly comprised of those that has just recently made it out of their moms house and joined crypto to seek alternative income. Most of ur community members are here only to make 20 bucks and top up their cell phone balance.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
How come Coin2 have a different ticker? "CKS" is the ticker for CHICKS coin..
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Crap coin from beginning to the end Smiley Just dont buy useless coin and you wont lose money Wink

There is no end to Coin2 It will live forever!

initial distribution too good to let it die but still it has had no real development for years.. there is no real team or developer to fix it either.
it will remain a nothing coin until some group gets enough of it to make it worth the developing. at current prices it could be worth grabbing millions and contacting a team with vision.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
Coin2 [CKS] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/CKS/BTC
Coin2 Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/CKS

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/CKS/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/CKS[/img][/url]

Happy trading gues Wink
Activity: 168
Information needed about the actual devs and team members !
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
Crap coin from beginning to the end Smiley Just dont buy useless coin and you wont lose money Wink

Yes, there have even worse situations in the past and the coin has survived!

But, we really need the new exchange!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Activity: 697
nrigo  keep us informed how negotiations with Polo is going on...
I will do it Smiley
nrigo  keep us informed how negotiations with Polo is going on...

Please don't panic !!!

First I will contact Poloniex to understand their decision and to discuss it with them.

Same, buying C2. Don't undarstand why it break down to 50 satoshi. If all crypto have capitalisation only becouse have big market place - that's meen some clever boy open another market place, and make trading anything. I have money for open market place, but haven't expiriens only...

I've told you before and I'm telling you now - the value of any coin is defined only by the community around this coin - the well known and standard way to assess the community around any coin for a crypto investor is through the Slack channel devoted to the coin. In modern times if the coin does not have Slack, investor very skeptical towards this coin and does not tend to hold it. ( only for quick profit )
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Please don't panic !!!

[/quote]

I like this project, but makes me wonder how they're still surviving on polo even with such low volumes especially during a time when BTC is breaking ATH!
Don't worry about Poloniex trading volume:

Dash 24 hours volume: 28k BTC
ETH 24 hours volume: 24.5k BTC

Total 24 hours volume: 52.5k BTC
Trading fee average: 0.20% * 52'500 = 105 BTC
Current BTC value: 1'270 USD

Daily income regarding these 2 markets: 105 * 1'270 = 133'350 USD

Poloniex won't close Tomorrow Smiley

YOU SIR ARE A FUCKIN IDIOT!!!!

I tried to warn you to list C2 on another exchange but instead you used DEV funds in a PONZI scheme

Now C2 will be removed from Poloniex

cryptopia is your answer Wink

Please don't panic !!!

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
I like this project, but makes me wonder how they're still surviving on polo even with such low volumes especially during a time when BTC is breaking ATH!

I tried to warn you to list C2 on another exchange but instead you used DEV funds in a PONZI scheme

cryptopia is your answer Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Sad...Once Polo sent out that tweet, I instantly logged onto Polo and dumped all my C2.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
why the poloniex delist this coin?I remember poloniex like game coin and list mang game coin.
Will there be any attempts to renegotiate the decision about delisting with Polo? - BBR actually trying to do so. It's not too late - the decision is never ultimate and can be always be renegotiated!!!

Look at BELA or EMC2 those coins were even in the worst condition than C2 not so long ago.   BELA actually was almost delisted one time.  
Pages:
Jump to: