Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 21. (Read 484322 times)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500
is there a snapshot for this chain seems like syncing up will take several days at best

this entire code base needs updating what are the plans for it?
There was a bootstrap file with the previous block explorer, but this function is not available with the new one.

Be sure to add at less the IP of the block explorer in your coin2.1.conf file (178.33.109.17), it may help you to sync faster.

Here is a recent node list (including the Block Explorer IP):

addnode=178.33.109.17
addnode=104.34.177.146
addnode=106.186.24.50
addnode=118.122.228.166
addnode=220.200.27.157
addnode=58.61.185.114
addnode=68.228.232.135
addnode=81.96.92.136
addnode=91.156.12.111
addnode=93.138.249.140
addnode=93.143.68.215
addnode=96.127.136.18
addnode=99.117.210.129
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
is there a snapshot for this chain seems like syncing up will take several days at best

this entire code base needs updating what are the plans for it?
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

No news regarding this. They still have not credited my funds.

Anybody else having similar problem?

Polo finally credited my funds. It took almost 2 months from them!
You should set up the Slack channel! It will help to form and grow the community and attract more of enthusiastic people!
Thank you, we will think about this Smiley

Back to the original question:

On which exchange do we have to register Coin2 ?

1. Yobit.net
2. Livecoin.net
3. Both of them

Lets first register to either one of them and later, when the first one has enough volume, register to the second one. You can decide the order.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I've read a lot here that Polo owns the majority of the coins..Is that true? Where's the proof?
You should set up the Slack channel! It will help to form and grow the community and attract more of enthusiastic people!
Thank you, we will think about this Smiley

Back to the original question:

1. Yobit.net
2. Livecoin.net
3. Both of them
Polo C2 deposit working now! Withdrawel not tested.

Did you really test the deposit? I cannot see my coins which I tried to deposit on Feb.

Yes, two times, both shown in max half an hour!

Ok, I updated my ticket based on that info.

They already answered to my update. This is what they said:

-------------
Hi Jalmari,

We have indeed enabled this and I will now escalate your issue to an agent who can assist with crediting your funds. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Kevin
Poloniex Support

-------------

sounds interesting, please be so kind and report success here

No news regarding this. They still have not credited my funds.

Anybody else having similar problem?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi all, looks like Polo is out for me. they just banned my state. Freaking sucks.

what state?

Washington State

I didn't lose any coins, I don't have much of any coins at this moment. Just now it will be hard to get any till We can find another exchange for C2
Hi my dear,

Nobody can prevent you from using the Coin2 wallet on your computer and if you want to buy some C2, I can do it for you. Wink

We have enough BTC to add Coin2 on Livecoin.net and Yobit.net but nobody from the community answered to my question, then I ask it again:

1. Yobit.net
2. Livecoin.net
3. Both of them
Both of them will be better
legendary
Hi all, looks like Polo is out for me. they just banned my state. Freaking sucks.

what state?

Washington State

I didn't lose any coins, I don't have much of any coins at this moment. Just now it will be hard to get any till We can find another exchange for C2
Hi my dear,

Nobody can prevent you from using the Coin2 wallet on your computer and if you want to buy some C2, I can do it for you. Wink

We have enough BTC to add Coin2 on Livecoin.net and Yobit.net but nobody from the community answered to my question, then I ask it again:

1. Yobit.net
2. Livecoin.net
3. Both of them

please both, if possible

both would be best
Activity: 183
Merit: 100

what state?

Washington State

Hi my dear,

1. Yobit.net
2. Livecoin.net
3. Both of them

I have used yobit and it is ok. However I have heard that they are not responding to tickets.

Does anybody have experience on Livecoin?
Activity: 658

what state?

Washington State

Hi my dear,

1. Yobit.net
2. Livecoin.net
3. Both of them

please both, if possible

what state?

Washington State

Hi my dear,

1. Yobit.net
2. Livecoin.net
3. Both of them
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
You Idiot!!! You must write - "I need more BTC for buying C2!!" Where exchange, where I can buy more C2! Fuck off noob miner, no need deposit for C2, need only deposit for BTC, and only buy C2!!!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

what state?

Washington State

Activity: 676

what state?

probably wdc
it works, just deposited some
legendary

what state?
i dont want to brag about it but i have sent them ticket today, since i have a lot of funds there...

no need to thank me  Grin
Activity: 658
please explain, did you loose coins?
Pages:
Jump to: