Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 18. (Read 484322 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
why c2 in poloniex de-listed And is it after in de-listed by normal coin c2 poloniex back in stable price or dead?
Please give an explanation because I really support this is coin  Cool

maybe because it has had no development for years and the wallet is a piece of junk. It has no road map and there is no reason for it to exist.

I probably hold more of it than you so it is sad to face the truth about it i know.

The price will probably not sink much further than it is now. I see no reason for anyone to buy it though do you?

Why would you buy coin 2 over any other coin here?

If you have so much C2 and you think that there is no reason for it to exist, then why did you not sell your coins in the last pump?

Because I was busy with other projects that were far larger.... and the fact their wallet was offline for months then syncing this broken piece of junk takes weeks when it does not freeze or just stop syncing for no reason.

I said here before they need to maximise the fact it was listed on polo and suggested a few alternatives for c2 even joining with hyper another project that just found itself delisted from bittrex.

The problem is neither team has any designers or coders and there is no road map or direction so of course they are worthless as anything other historical coins with good distribution. Other than they serve zero purpose right now.

Will that change? perhaps it will but would have been useful to make these changes before it got delisted from the largest exchange in the world.

Delisting has nothing to do with C2 coin itself or its current state of development ( or the lack of it ) - just some fraud is going on inside Poloniex! There are some coins with broken blockchain without developers at all, and failed fork and they are still listed LOL like XVC, for instance, LOL - this project completely beheaded but still on Polo lol.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
why c2 in poloniex de-listed And is it after in de-listed by normal coin c2 poloniex back in stable price or dead?
Please give an explanation because I really support this is coin  Cool

maybe because it has had no development for years and the wallet is a piece of junk. It has no road map and there is no reason for it to exist.

I probably hold more of it than you so it is sad to face the truth about it i know.

The price will probably not sink much further than it is now. I see no reason for anyone to buy it though do you?

If you have so much C2 and you think that there is no reason for it to exist, then why did you not sell your coins in the last pump?

Because I was busy with other projects that were far larger.... and the fact their wallet was offline for months then syncing this broken piece of junk takes weeks when it does not freeze or just stop syncing for no reason.

I said here before they need to maximise the fact it was listed on polo and suggested a few alternatives for c2 even joining with hyper another project that just found itself delisted from bittrex.

The problem is neither team has any designers or coders and there is no road map or direction so of course they are worthless as anything other historical coins with good distribution. Other than they serve zero purpose right now.

Will that change? perhaps it will but would have been useful to make these changes before it got delisted from the largest exchange in the world.

Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Remember well this Coin2 address:

CM8ayfAHZPuJQ1NqF8KLhp874kcaCCUDBa

It will be ranked in the top 10 very soon Wink

And this one belong to me: CbwUhHAC9ars7gskWo1JE8GdTwJYHyPdQs
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 814
dev are you going to be putting up the 2000000 dot or 1.4 btc to put this coin on cryptopia?

It's on Yobit. Not sure about Cryptopia, I know livecoin is in the workings as well.
We are waiting for Livecoin.net response, then we will see for Cryptopia.

We don't have the funds to register on both exchange right now and the cost for Livecoin.net is 2 or 2.5 BTC.

Great that C2 is now listed to yobit! I think that the next step is to create some volume and then think about other exchanges.
dev are you going to be putting up the 2000000 dot or 1.4 btc to put this coin on cryptopia?

It's on Yobit. Not sure about Cryptopia, I know livecoin is in the workings as well.
We are waiting for Livecoin.net response, then we will see for Cryptopia.

We don't have the funds to register on both exchange right now and the cost for Livecoin.net is 2 or 2.5 BTC.
Activity: 910
I'd be happy to run a bounty campaign for C2 to get onto a new exchange, and to fix Yobit's issues using my app PromoPlugs if the community or devs are interested in funding it.
Here's a demo campaign if to give you and idea of what I do.
http://promoplugs.com/SelectedCampaign.aspx?CID=178

I can verify votes, posts, support ticket submissions, etc. And run Social Media campaigns =)
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 183
where nrigo? How are the negotiations with Poloniex? may be coin won't be delisted.
Here is the answer from Poloniex:

Hi nrigo,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I understand that you are frustrated but I am afraid that we do not have any specifics that we can share regarding this. Unfortunately from time to time however, we must make a call whether to keep a market or to remove it. I am afraid that there is not a single metric that we use but rather several factors that weigh in to this final decision. As much as we would like to keep the markets that we chose to list, it is inevitable that some will have to be removed at some point. I am afraid C2 is one of these on this occasion.

We do always however announce these well in advance both on our Twitter and in our Notices section below our Trollbox.

You can also still initiate withdrawals for these coins until they are de-listed and for some time afterwards. You can do that here: https://poloniex.com/balances #C2

I am sorry for the inconvenience but once a decision is made on such matters it will ultimately not be reversed. If at any point you believe this could be re-listed due to some new features or increased interest in your coin then you are certainly free to re-request a listing here: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Thank you so much for understanding.

Best regards,

Poloniex Support

there is not a single metric that we use but rather several factors that weigh in to this final decision
- ok then they should describe those  
several factors
- Isn't this Obvious?Huh!!!!!!

and they contradict themselves because further, they are stating that:

this could be re-listed due to some new features
 -so here they are actually stating that there are specific features  (  metric ) that they use when making the decision about the coin.

So I do not even consider this is the answer - this is total nonsense -  ZERO information - no explanation at all !!!!

They just discredit themselves, - this answer maybe worthy for smalltime low-level internet fraudsters - but not for the company of international level.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Sending C2 from poloniex to yobit and does not appear. I'm the only one that happens to him ??

Txid: ec811471388876c18520456b2372ee2bd3f22c697603a2ede0f27e041d85749f

Huh Huh
Same here. I have opened a support ticket and would urge you to do the same. I hope the Dev can read this and advise.
It look's like the Coin2 wallet at Yobit didn't complete the sync. It is showing 1,354,501 blocks and the blockchain hight is more than 1,531,868 blocks.

Your transactions should be taken into account when the sync will be completed.

I have this data.

Hash ec811471388876c18520456b2372ee2bd3f22c697603a2ede0f27e041d85749f

Block Height 1531800 (77 confirmations)

Block Date / Time 2017-04-21 20:09:08

Total Output 3,571.673963 C2

Fees 0.01 C2

How many confirmations should I expect ??

The current issue is not linked to the number of confirmation (I don't know how many conf are required at Yobit).

Coin2 wallet at Yobit is displaying this message now and it is more clear regarding the sync:

Wallet status: Delayed (1354501 blocks)

I don't know what happened, but up until the time I opened support ticket the  Wallet status was  Online. I hope its not going to join league of Yobit coin wallets on maintenance till eternity.
Sending C2 from poloniex to yobit and does not appear. I'm the only one that happens to him ??

Huh Huh
Same here. I have opened a support ticket and would urge you to do the same. I hope the Dev can read this and advise.
It look's like the Coin2 wallet at Yobit didn't complete the sync. It is showing 1,354,501 blocks and the blockchain hight is more than 1,531,868 blocks.

I have this data.

Fees 0.01 C2

The current issue is not linked to the number of confirmation (I don't know how many conf are required at Yobit).

Coin2 wallet at Yobit is displaying this message now and it is more clear regarding the sync:

Wallet status: Delayed (1354501 blocks)
Activity: 78

Huh Huh

I have this data.

Fees 0.01 C2

Huh Huh

Yobit support ticket ?? They never respond; If there is a solution  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 8

Huh Huh

Huh Huh
where nrigo? How are the negotiations with Poloniex? may be coin won't be delisted.
Here is the answer from Poloniex:

Hi nrigo,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I understand that you are frustrated but I am afraid that we do not have any specifics that we can share regarding this. Unfortunately from time to time however, we must make a call whether to keep a market or to remove it. I am afraid that there is not a single metric that we use but rather several factors that weigh in to this final decision. As much as we would like to keep the markets that we chose to list, it is inevitable that some will have to be removed at some point. I am afraid C2 is one of these on this occasion.

We do always however announce these well in advance both on our Twitter and in our Notices section below our Trollbox.

You can also still initiate withdrawals for these coins until they are de-listed and for some time afterwards. You can do that here: https://poloniex.com/balances #C2

I am sorry for the inconvenience but once a decision is made on such matters it will ultimately not be reversed. If at any point you believe this could be re-listed due to some new features or increased interest in your coin then you are certainly free to re-request a listing here: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Thank you so much for understanding.

Best regards,

Poloniex Support
Activity: 183

Pages:
Jump to: